|By Business Wire||
|August 22, 2014 03:41 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lq9pnj/analytical) has announced the addition of the "Analytical Instrument Qualification and System Validation: 2- day In-person Seminar (December)" conference to their offering.
Analytical instruments should be qualified and systems should be validated to demonstrate suitability for the intended use. This two day in-person seminar will provide attendees the regulatory background and guidance through the complete process from planning and writing requirement specifications to vendor assessment, installation and operational qualification and ongoing testing during routine use. This interactive workshop will help attendees understand the instrument qualification and system validation processes and will provide templates and examples to develop inspection ready documentation.
Practical examples and interactive exercises will be dispersed into and between the presentations while 50% of the total time will be dedicated to practical sessions. During the seminar, attendees will work in small groups on case studies and prepare the answers using prepared fill-in templates. After the course a large variety of tools such as SOPs, validation examples and checklists will be readily available on a dedicated website that can be used to easily implement what they have learned from the course.
- Learn about the regulatory background and requirements for laboratory instrument qualification and system validation
- Understand the logic and principles of instrument qualification and system validation from validation planning to reporting
- Understand and be able to explain your company's qualification and validation strategies
- Be able to independently prepare execute test protocols, this includes setting specifications and acceptance criteria
- Understand how to review and approve qualification and validation protocols
- Be able to develop inspection ready qualification and validation deliverables
- Learn how to avoid and/or respond to FDA inspectional observations and warning letters
Who Should Attend:
- Laboratory managers, supervisors and analysts
- QA managers and personnel
- Quality control unit directors and staff
- IT managers and staff
- Laboratory suppliers of material, equipment and services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lq9pnj/analytical
In IT, we sometimes coin terms for things before we know exactly what they are and how they’ll be used. The resulting terms may capture a common set of aspirations and goals – as “cloud” did broadly for on-demand, self-service, and flexible computing. But such a term can also lump together diverse and even competing practices, technologies, and priorities to the point where important distinctions are glossed over and lost.
Dec. 8, 2016 09:15 PM EST Reads: 1,654
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Dec. 8, 2016 09:15 PM EST Reads: 923
Dec. 8, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 1,882
Dec. 8, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 303
Dec. 8, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 355
Dec. 8, 2016 06:45 PM EST Reads: 942
Dec. 8, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 944
Dec. 8, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,717
Dec. 8, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,814
Dec. 8, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,843
Dec. 8, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,248
Dec. 8, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,969
Dec. 8, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 377
Dec. 8, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 299
Dec. 8, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 2,312