|By PR Newswire||
|August 22, 2014 09:30 AM EDT||
LAWRENCE, Kan., Aug. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AT&T* today announced beginning Friday, August 22, it will expand Digital Life to cover Lawrence, Kan. AT&T Digital Life ® makes customers' lives easier by simplifying the management of their home. Digital Life offers security, convenience and peace of mind, in a customizable and easy-to-use experience from smartphones, tablets or computer.
Starting Friday, August 22, customers can receive a live demo and purchase Digital Life in company owned retail stores or purchase online at att.com/digitallife. With these new additions, Digital Life will be available in 82 markets across the U.S.
With Digital Life, customers can use their existing home broadband provider, and any wireless phone service, and enjoy the security and convenience of a home management system with the flexibility to meet their unique needs.
- Actively Protected & In Control: The foundation of Digital Life is complete home security with 24/7 professional monitored security that allows you to know what is happening at home, or where an event has occurred. Through AT&T-owned and operated U.S.-based monitoring centers, professionals will respond to emergencies and alert police and fire authorities.
- Seamlessly Connected: Digital Life is an all-digital, fully integrated, wireless home management system, giving customers flexibility to manage their home from their smartphone, tablet or computer. The Digital Life App is available for iOS, as well as Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phones. With customers' privacy in mind, Digital Life has a log in system each time the app is opened from any Internet-connected device.
- Amazingly Simple & Intuitive: A user-friendly application was designed to be as simple as possible, making it easier than ever to manage your home. The Digital Life application gives customers control over cameras, door locks, lights, thermostats, small appliances and more with the ability to set alerts or programs to manage your home. It's all integrated into one simple system.
- Personalized & Flexible: Digital Life provides total flexibility so you can personalize your home to adapt to everyday life – with custom notifications and scheduled tasks. You can add devices and services anytime, as your lifestyle needs grow and change.
"Digital Life is committed to offering our customers an easy and convenient way to monitor their homes, protect their families and simplify their lives from virtually anywhere," said Nancy Garvey, vice president-general manager of AT&T's Greater Midwest Region. "With the expansion in Lawrence, we're looking forward to making Digital Life available to more customers throughout the country."
Customers can choose from two base plans: Simple Security, which is the basic home security package; or Smart Security which includes enhanced security features and the option to add home automation. For a limited time, customers who sign up for AT&T Digital Life Smart Security will pay $0 in upfront fees, as standard equipment and installation ($249.99) will be received at no cost.**
In addition to $0 upfront fees for Smart Security, Digital Life is now offering installment billing,*** making Digital Life services more accessible to consumers by spreading upfront equipment costs over three payments.
- Simple Security: Includes 24/7 professionally monitored home security, professional installation, remote access, a keypad, keychain remote, 3-pack of recessed contact sensors and an indoor siren for $29.99 a month plus $149.99 for equipment and installation before taxes or fees.
- Smart Security: Includes the benefits of Simple Security plus the following devices: motion sensor, smoke sensor and a 5-pack of surface-mount contact sensors. Smart Security begins at $39.99 a month plus $249.99 for equipment and installation before taxes or fees.
Customers who select Smart Security can add these automation packages:
- Camera Package: View live video from inside and outside of the home for an additional $9.99 a month plus one-time equipment and installation charges before taxes or fees.
- Energy Package: Control small appliances, lighting and thermostats for convenience and energy efficiency for an additional $4.99 a month plus one-time equipment and installation charges before taxes or fees.
- Door Package: Lock or unlock the door remotely with automated door locks for an additional $4.99 a month plus one-time equipment and installation charges before taxes or fees. Now includes a garage door controller as an option.
- Water Detection Package: Detect water leaks to help avoid water damage for an additional $4.99 a month plus one-time equipment and installation charges before taxes or fees.
- Water Control Package: Detect water leaks and shut off water at the main water source for an additional $9.99 a month plus one-time equipment and installation charges before taxes or fees.
Experience Digital Life
Digital Life offers a simple purchasing process with several options. Digital Life is sold and demonstrated in over 1,200 company owned retail stores and customers can also build a package and buy at att.com/digitallife, calling 855-288-2727 or scheduling an appointment with an in-home sales consultant.
To learn more about Digital Life availability, visit www.att.com/digitallife.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
**Limited availability in select markets. Offer ends 8/31/14. Tax due at sale. New 2-year AT&T Digital Life Smart Security agreement ($39.99/mo.) required, with credit approval. After 30 days, early termination fee of up to $720 applies. Offer may not be combined with any other Digital Life promotion. See att.com/dldisclaimers for details, including additional offer requirements, fees and service restrictions.
***Installment billing is not available in FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, and TN. Tax due at sale. Credit approval required. Minimum purchase of $49.99. Billing installments will occur over three (3) months and cannot exceed $800. See att.com/dldisclaimers for details, including additional offer requirements, fees and service restrictions.
Digital Life license info avail at www.att.com/licenses; also AL 13-1596 &13-1599; CA ACO #7091; FL EF20001090; GA Sec. of State #11018719; IL 127.001502; MA 7067C; MN TS667356; NJ BL000010; NV 78422; NY 12000297692, licensed by the N.Y.S. Dept. of State; OR CCB 199880; PA HIC 078833; TN 1792; TX B17159; VA 11-7142; WV051204. AT&T Digital Life, 1025 LENOX PARK BLVD, ATLANTA, GA 30319, 1-855-288-2727.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and AT&T DIGITAL LIFE are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best global wireless coverage, based on offering roaming in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier, and offers the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse® brand. The company's suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
Information set forth in this news release contains financial estimates and other forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially. A discussion of factors that may affect future results is contained in AT&T's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. AT&T disclaims any obligation to update or revise statements contained in this news release based on new information or otherwise.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.
Many banks and financial institutions are experimenting with containers in development environments, but when will they move into production? Containers are seen as the key to achieving the ultimate in information technology flexibility and agility. Containers work on both public and private clouds, and make it easy to build and deploy applications. The challenge for regulated industries is the cost and complexity of container security compliance. VM security compliance is already challenging, ...
May. 24, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 858
May. 24, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 922
May. 24, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 709
May. 24, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,627
May. 24, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 604
May. 24, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,830
May. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 999
May. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 892
May. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,810
May. 24, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,675
May. 24, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,342
May. 24, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 917
May. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,067
May. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,833
IoT generates lots of temporal data. But how do you unlock its value? How do you coordinate the diverse moving parts that must come together when developing your IoT product? What are the key challenges addressed by Data as a Service? How does cloud computing underlie and connect the notions of Digital and DevOps What is the impact of the API economy? What is the business imperative for Cognitive Computing? Get all these questions and hundreds more like them answered at the 18th Cloud Expo...
May. 24, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,046