|By PR Newswire||
|August 22, 2014 09:30 AM EDT||
LAWRENCE, Kan., Aug. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AT&T* today announced beginning Friday, August 22, it will expand Digital Life to cover Lawrence, Kan. AT&T Digital Life ® makes customers' lives easier by simplifying the management of their home. Digital Life offers security, convenience and peace of mind, in a customizable and easy-to-use experience from smartphones, tablets or computer.
Starting Friday, August 22, customers can receive a live demo and purchase Digital Life in company owned retail stores or purchase online at att.com/digitallife. With these new additions, Digital Life will be available in 82 markets across the U.S.
With Digital Life, customers can use their existing home broadband provider, and any wireless phone service, and enjoy the security and convenience of a home management system with the flexibility to meet their unique needs.
- Actively Protected & In Control: The foundation of Digital Life is complete home security with 24/7 professional monitored security that allows you to know what is happening at home, or where an event has occurred. Through AT&T-owned and operated U.S.-based monitoring centers, professionals will respond to emergencies and alert police and fire authorities.
- Seamlessly Connected: Digital Life is an all-digital, fully integrated, wireless home management system, giving customers flexibility to manage their home from their smartphone, tablet or computer. The Digital Life App is available for iOS, as well as Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phones. With customers' privacy in mind, Digital Life has a log in system each time the app is opened from any Internet-connected device.
- Amazingly Simple & Intuitive: A user-friendly application was designed to be as simple as possible, making it easier than ever to manage your home. The Digital Life application gives customers control over cameras, door locks, lights, thermostats, small appliances and more with the ability to set alerts or programs to manage your home. It's all integrated into one simple system.
- Personalized & Flexible: Digital Life provides total flexibility so you can personalize your home to adapt to everyday life – with custom notifications and scheduled tasks. You can add devices and services anytime, as your lifestyle needs grow and change.
"Digital Life is committed to offering our customers an easy and convenient way to monitor their homes, protect their families and simplify their lives from virtually anywhere," said Nancy Garvey, vice president-general manager of AT&T's Greater Midwest Region. "With the expansion in Lawrence, we're looking forward to making Digital Life available to more customers throughout the country."
Customers can choose from two base plans: Simple Security, which is the basic home security package; or Smart Security which includes enhanced security features and the option to add home automation. For a limited time, customers who sign up for AT&T Digital Life Smart Security will pay $0 in upfront fees, as standard equipment and installation ($249.99) will be received at no cost.**
In addition to $0 upfront fees for Smart Security, Digital Life is now offering installment billing,*** making Digital Life services more accessible to consumers by spreading upfront equipment costs over three payments.
- Simple Security: Includes 24/7 professionally monitored home security, professional installation, remote access, a keypad, keychain remote, 3-pack of recessed contact sensors and an indoor siren for $29.99 a month plus $149.99 for equipment and installation before taxes or fees.
- Smart Security: Includes the benefits of Simple Security plus the following devices: motion sensor, smoke sensor and a 5-pack of surface-mount contact sensors. Smart Security begins at $39.99 a month plus $249.99 for equipment and installation before taxes or fees.
Customers who select Smart Security can add these automation packages:
- Camera Package: View live video from inside and outside of the home for an additional $9.99 a month plus one-time equipment and installation charges before taxes or fees.
- Energy Package: Control small appliances, lighting and thermostats for convenience and energy efficiency for an additional $4.99 a month plus one-time equipment and installation charges before taxes or fees.
- Door Package: Lock or unlock the door remotely with automated door locks for an additional $4.99 a month plus one-time equipment and installation charges before taxes or fees. Now includes a garage door controller as an option.
- Water Detection Package: Detect water leaks to help avoid water damage for an additional $4.99 a month plus one-time equipment and installation charges before taxes or fees.
- Water Control Package: Detect water leaks and shut off water at the main water source for an additional $9.99 a month plus one-time equipment and installation charges before taxes or fees.
Experience Digital Life
Digital Life offers a simple purchasing process with several options. Digital Life is sold and demonstrated in over 1,200 company owned retail stores and customers can also build a package and buy at att.com/digitallife, calling 855-288-2727 or scheduling an appointment with an in-home sales consultant.
To learn more about Digital Life availability, visit www.att.com/digitallife.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
**Limited availability in select markets. Offer ends 8/31/14. Tax due at sale. New 2-year AT&T Digital Life Smart Security agreement ($39.99/mo.) required, with credit approval. After 30 days, early termination fee of up to $720 applies. Offer may not be combined with any other Digital Life promotion. See att.com/dldisclaimers for details, including additional offer requirements, fees and service restrictions.
***Installment billing is not available in FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, and TN. Tax due at sale. Credit approval required. Minimum purchase of $49.99. Billing installments will occur over three (3) months and cannot exceed $800. See att.com/dldisclaimers for details, including additional offer requirements, fees and service restrictions.
Digital Life license info avail at www.att.com/licenses; also AL 13-1596 &13-1599; CA ACO #7091; FL EF20001090; GA Sec. of State #11018719; IL 127.001502; MA 7067C; MN TS667356; NJ BL000010; NV 78422; NY 12000297692, licensed by the N.Y.S. Dept. of State; OR CCB 199880; PA HIC 078833; TN 1792; TX B17159; VA 11-7142; WV051204. AT&T Digital Life, 1025 LENOX PARK BLVD, ATLANTA, GA 30319, 1-855-288-2727.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and AT&T DIGITAL LIFE are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best global wireless coverage, based on offering roaming in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier, and offers the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse® brand. The company's suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
Information set forth in this news release contains financial estimates and other forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially. A discussion of factors that may affect future results is contained in AT&T's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. AT&T disclaims any obligation to update or revise statements contained in this news release based on new information or otherwise.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo® and DevOps Summit 2015 Silicon Valley, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Alert Logic provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid IT infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for cust...
Jul. 7, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,388
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3–5, 2015 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftLayer operates a global cloud infrastructure platform built for Internet scale. With a global footprint of data centers and network points of presence, SoftLayer provides infrastructure as a service to leading-edge customers ranging from Web startups to globa...
Jul. 7, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,235
"A lot of the enterprises that have been using our systems for many years are reaching out to the cloud - the public cloud, the private cloud and hybrid," stated Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 7, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,527
Connected things, systems and people can provide information to other things, systems and people and initiate actions for each other that result in new service possibilities. By taking a look at the impact of Internet of Things when it transitions to a highly connected services marketplace we can understand how connecting the right “things” and leveraging the right partners can provide enormous impact to your business’ growth and success. In her general session at @ThingsExpo, Esmeralda Swartz...
Jul. 7, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,284
The basic integration architecture, as defined by ESBs, hasn’t changed for more than a decade. Most cloud integration providers still rely on an ESB architecture and their proprietary connectors. As a result, enterprise integration projects suffer from constraints of availability and reliability of these connectors that are not re-usable across other integration vendors. However, the rapid adoption of APIs and almost ubiquitous availability of APIs amongst most SaaS and Cloud applications are ra...
Jul. 7, 2015 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,552
The 5th International DevOps Summit, co-located with 17th International Cloud Expo – being held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the ...
Jul. 7, 2015 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,866
In their general session at 16th Cloud Expo, Michael Piccininni, Global Account Manager - Cloud SP at EMC Corporation, and Mike Dietze, Regional Director at Windstream Hosted Solutions, reviewed next generation cloud services, including the Windstream-EMC Tier Storage solutions, and discussed how to increase efficiencies, improve service delivery and enhance corporate cloud solution development. Michael Piccininni is Global Account Manager – Cloud SP at EMC Corporation. He has been engaged in t...
Jul. 7, 2015 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,316
Jul. 7, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,221
Jul. 7, 2015 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,022
Jul. 7, 2015 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,914
Jul. 7, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,816
Jul. 7, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,075
Jul. 7, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,078
Jul. 7, 2015 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,378
Jul. 7, 2015 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,972