|By PR Newswire||
|August 25, 2014 03:00 AM EDT||
-- New Transformer Condition Monitoring Platform Simplifies and Empowers Data-Driven Interventions by Bringing Together Real-Time Diagnostics, Analysis, Health and Condition Assessment to One View
WATERTOWN, Massachusetts and PARIS, Aug. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Doble Engineering Company, an ESCO Technologies, Inc. owned company (NYSE: ESE), is pleased to announce a new, all-inclusive monitoring solution designed to evaluate overall transformer condition: doblePRIME. Providing a comprehensive picture of transformer health, doblePRIME offers electric power organizations information critical to the safe and reliable delivery of power, while also helping facilitate the decision making process around strategic resource planning.
"The collection and use of any available condition and operational data, regardless of its source, is key to driving value for an organization; doblePRIME links data and analytics to bring that value to life," said Dr. Tony McGrail, solutions director at Doble Engineering. "Knowledge and experience are at the core of everything Doble does; that combination of data gathered through tests and tools, plus nearly a century of diagnostic research and fieldwork is what is embedded in all Doble solutions."
Available in November, 2014, doblePRIME features a dashboard with two distinct views: 1. doblePRIME View with data integration, or 2. doblePRIME Analytics with data integration, aggregation and embedded intelligence, is a subset of dobleARMS. doblePRIME is a scalable solution that can be as simple or sophisticated as needed, allowing customers to balance asset criticality and budget constraints.
Bringing together all available online monitoring, operational and asset data into one view, doblePRIME is a flexible solution that integrates partial discharge, dissolved gas and bushing deterioration data from Doble diagnostic devices. It also 'talks' to any other IED (intelligent electronic device) through standard protocols to incorporate all available data into the decision making process.
The following Doble products naturally incorporate into a doblePRIME platform, or may be used as individual monitoring devices:
- doblePRIME Delphi DGA. Provides data on changes in dissolved gas levels, the early warning signs of developing or impending problems such as overheating, insulation deterioration or mechanical movement within the transformer.
- doblePRIME IDD Bushing Monitor. Detects signs of rapid or slow deterioration in bushings, finding abnormalities in the insulation. The monitor also provides leakage current and phase analysis for up to 12 bushings, measuring parameters for each bushing both individually and in sets of three.
- doblePRIME Domino. Provides real-time data for moisture-in-oil.
- doblePRIME PD-Guard. Continuously monitors partial discharge (PD) levels, learns transformer behavior related to PD and notifies users of relevant changes in frequency and severity.
- dobleARMS. doblePRIME provides a seamless integration with dobleARMS for managing risk assessment beyond one substation or transformers.
About Doble Engineering Company
Now in 110 countries, Doble Engineering Company has been helping clients in the electric power industry improve operations and optimize system performance for nearly a century. Doble offers diagnostic instruments, services, and the world's premier library of statistically significant apparatus test results for the benefit of energy generation, transmission, delivery companies and industrial power users worldwide. Doble is part of the Utility Solutions Group of ESCO Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ESE), St. Louis. For more information, visit: www.doble.com.
Jul. 29, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,454
Jul. 29, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,119
Jul. 29, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,019
Jul. 29, 2016 09:07 AM EDT Reads: 232
Jul. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 444
Jul. 29, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 962
Jul. 29, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,001
Jul. 29, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 574
Jul. 29, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,632
Jul. 29, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,364
Jul. 29, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,430
Jul. 29, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,364
Jul. 29, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,567
Jul. 29, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,413
Jul. 29, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,679