|By Business Wire||
|August 25, 2014 07:38 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lmtxc/russia) has announced the addition of the "Russia: Next-Generation Network Expansion and Focus on Data Subscribers to Drive Market Growth" report to their offering.
Russia: Next-Generation Network Expansion and Focus on Data Subscribers to Drive Market Growth,' a new Country Intelligence Report offers a precise, incisive profile of Russia's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Russian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
- With revenue of US$42.8bn, or 2.0% of GDP, the telecom services market in Russia was the largest in Central and Eastern Europe in 2013.
- Over the next five years, the author expects total market revenue in Russia to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% to reach $46.5bn in 2018. This growth rate will slightly exceed the average rate of 1.5% for the CEE region from 2013 to 2018.
- Data services in both the fixed and mobile segments will be the driving force behind market growth, which will be further boosted by pay-TV uptake.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Russian compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Russia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2013 to 2018.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Russia's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
- Regional context
- Economic, demographic and political context
- Regulatory environment
- Demand profile
- Service evolution
- Competitive landscape
- Major market players
3. Segment analysis
- Mobile services
- Fixed services
4. Identifying opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lmtxc/russia
The security needs of IoT environments require a strong, proven approach to maintain security, trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vic...
Jan. 18, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 6,486
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 5,725
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 7,602
Jan. 18, 2017 08:15 PM EST Reads: 4,821
Jan. 18, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 3,136
Jan. 18, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 4,188
Jan. 18, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 4,872
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,161
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 276
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,882
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 5,369
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,585
Jan. 18, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 4,766
Jan. 18, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,682
Jan. 18, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,405