|By PR Newswire||
|August 26, 2014 04:30 AM EDT||
- "Driving Your Business towards Excellence" is Theme for Two-day Event
LONDON, Aug. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CompTIA, the IT Industry Association, announced today that registration is open for its 2014 EMEA Member and Partner Conference, scheduled for 5-6th November at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London.
Leading IT solution providers, vendors, distributors, training companies, academies and content publishers will come together for two days of collaboration, discussion and networking focused on the latest technologies, trends and strategies to help grow their businesses and the industry.
"Today's marketplace presents customers with more options than ever for buying and using technology," said Kelly Ricker, senior vice president, evens and education, CompTIA. "That's great news for IT vendors and solution providers, but it's accompanied by a major caveat.
"IT businesses also face significant, business-changing decisions – what solutions to sell; how to sell them; whom to partner with; and many other issues," Ricker continued. "We've put together a strong conference programme of educational sessions, panel discussions and keynote speakers to help IT companies make those decisions and develop strategies for excellence."
Conference Programme Takes Shape
The conference opens on the 5th November with breakout sessions on important topics, such as "unlocking new markets." In this session, experts will guide solution providers through the attributes and processes they need to succeed in winning business from vertical markets.
Vendors can participate in CompTIA's popular Channel Account Manager training. This Executive Certificate programme offers an opportunity for those in channel management roles to further develop the skills and knowledge needed to lead initiatives and investments that drive indirect sales revenue.
Sessions on the 6th November include:
- The Secrets to Effective Channel Marketing – An examination of the pros and cons of different marketing methods; how each can be leveraged successfully; and which marketing efforts might work best for your business.
- Leveraging Funding Programmes in the UK and Beyond – An update on various funding opportunities in the UK and the broader EU for building IT skill levels and how training companies can leverage these programmes.
- Demystifying the Business Awards Process – Strategies to identify the awards that are the best fits for a company to go after; how to submit a winning application; and tips on leveraging awards won in future marketing efforts.
- Today's Technologies and CompTIA Certifications – Terry Erdle, CompTIA executive vice president for certification and learning, will explore how CompTIA's offerings address the current skill gaps.
The complete conference agenda is available at http://www.comptia.org/emea/agenda.
To register for CompTIA's 2014 EMEA Member and Partner Conference, visit https://www.comptia.org/emea/register.
CompTIA is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. Its members are the companies at the forefront of innovation; and the professionals responsible for maximizing the benefits organizations receive from their investments in technology. CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through educational programmes, market research, networking events, professional certifications, and public policy advocacy. For more information, visit CompTIA online and on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Sep. 26, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,586
Sep. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,865
Sep. 26, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 291
Sep. 26, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,137
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,587
Sep. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,594
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,831
Sep. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,720
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,619
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,364
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,112
Sep. 26, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,031
Sep. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,531
Sep. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,920
Sep. 26, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,561