|By Business Wire||
|August 26, 2014 05:00 AM EDT||
MainStream Merchant Services launches MainStream Insights, the industry’s leading merchant analytics platform powered by Womply. MainStream Insights will provide merchants with access to rich, highly-relevant data about their business they can use to grow, outpace the competition and increase their bottom line. MainStream Insights allows merchants a secure way to manage revenues, online reputation, and social media, through a central online dashboard designed to provide merchants with easy access to powerfully informative business tools. These tools vividly bring data to life to help merchants make better decisions and execute effective business plans.
“MainStream is excited to launch MainStream Insights, another powerful tool enabling our customers, to better manage their business, while also enhancing their overall card processing experience,” said J. Vignale, President of MainStream Merchant Services, Inc. “By partnering with Womply, we continue to deliver a hands-on, consultative approach to payment processing. MainStream Insights will offer a premier business intelligence and analytics tool, which gives our customers a new view into their own business.”
“We’re excited to partner with MainStream to make their payments services even more valuable for their merchants,” said Cory Capoccia, President at Womply. “Our merchant-first strategy has been central to our growth as a company and to the ongoing satisfaction of merchants that benefit from our products every day.”
MainStream Insights offers merchants:
- Revenue and Transaction Analytics: View critical performance metrics including revenue, transaction volume, and average ticket.
- Competitive Benchmarking: Compare any business performance metric (including revenue, social media, and online reputation) to groups of comparable businesses nearby.
- Reputation Alerts and Monitoring: Receive alerts so merchants can quickly react to online reviews and ratings to protect their reputation and win more customers.
- Social Media Monitoring: Track likes, posts, followers, fans, retweets, check-ins and more to strengthen customer relationships and make the most of online communications platforms.
- Business Trends: Quantify the impact of online ratings, social media activity, and marketing campaigns by tying revenue to online actions.
- Market Intelligence: Observe how local events impact merchants to better adapt to the market and boost their bottom line.
- Competitor Monitoring: Select competitors to track and receive reports on what competitors are doing well, including any marketing, operations, and customer service changes.
- Customer Intelligence: See where their customers are spending their money by neighborhood and business vertical, and learn how their spending changes over time so they can better meet their evolving needs.
- Powerful Notifications: Receive actionable email and text notifications to stay on top of changes at their businesses.
- World-Class Support: Contact Womply Experts around the clock via phone, chat, and email for help to ensure that they get the most from our tools and their data.
Womply is a San Francisco-based technology company that aims to make credit cards more valuable for merchants, cardholders, and everyone in between. Womply helps merchant-focused companies and organizations acquire, retain, and monetize merchants. Womply enables partners to deliver immediate value to their existing customers without any new hardware, software installations, or change in daily operations. To learn more, visit http://www.womply.com or email [email protected]
About MainStream Merchant Services
MainStream Merchant Services, Inc., is a leading provider of merchant payment processing solutions. With processing volume exceeding $1 billion annually in credit card transactions, our customers represent a diverse array of organizations in the restaurant, retail, lodging and other industries, all with unique credit card processing needs. Our mission is simple: to provide our customers with the best merchant payment processing products and services available to grow their revenue and meet their business needs, at the most competitive rates.
MainStream provides a wide array of debit and credit card processing solutions, offering the best in custom gift card programs, POS terminals and credit card terminals, Web and PC credit card processing solutions, and check conversion and guarantee services. All of MainStream’s products and services come with sophisticated online reporting, the latest in data security and top-notch, 24/7 customer support. For more information, please visit www.mainstreamms.com or contact Dana Adams Sills at [email protected] or (866) 674-1020.
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Oct. 27, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,152
Oct. 27, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,010
Oct. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 11,583
Oct. 27, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 483
Oct. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 502
Oct. 27, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,937
Oct. 27, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,609
Oct. 27, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,013
Oct. 27, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,933
Oct. 27, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,090
Oct. 27, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,062
Oct. 27, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,035
Oct. 27, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,266
Oct. 27, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,216
Oct. 27, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,140