|By Marketwired .||
|August 26, 2014 06:00 AM EDT||
SANTA MONICA, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/26/14 -- Nimble Inc., the pioneer in social selling relationship intelligence for business professionals, announced today the launch of its new Smart Contacts iOS app. The Nimble Smart Contacts app gathers contact details, insights, email, social conversations and signals into one simple mobile app to making it easier to nurture and build business relationships.
Nimble reviews information from dozens of sources around the web, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, AngelList, Instagram, Foursquare and more to collect public information into an invaluable resource that helps business professionals be better prepared for sales calls, meetings and interviews. With Nimble, business people are always ready to connect in smarter, relevant and authentic ways with their contacts, prospects and customers powered by intelligent insights.
Nimble - Relationship Intelligence for Social Selling
"Nimble has re-imagined customer relationship management by pioneering the world's first Intelligent Relationship Manager for social selling by creating a platform that makes it simple to connect, nurture and grow your professional business network," said Jon Ferrara, CEO at Nimble. "With the release of our enhanced mobile platform we are extending where and how our customers can use Nimble's intelligent contact insights to power their network and grow their business."
The new Nimble iOS application delivers many exciting features, including Smart Summaries providing at-a-glance details for all contacts enhanced with social profile data, Stay In Touch reminders to make it easy to organize and execute follow-ups, and automatic Social Profile Matching to bring together relevant contact profiles, history, and insights together in one place.
Key Features of the iOS app include:
- Smart Social Relationship Manager: Nimble combines your contacts from Google Contacts, Outlook and Apple Address Book. It then maps and discovers the most important contact information on the web (Twitter, AngelList, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, FourSquare, Instagram and more), connects your email, calendar and social interactions and then keeps it up to date and in sync on a daily basis.
- Automatic Social Profile Matching: Nimble removes the detective work required to find contact details by auto-magically mapping your contacts social profiles and consolidating the key background information you need into a digital dossier, giving you all the relevant information you'll need before reaching out.
- Intelligent Relationship Insights: Nimble searches the web and social networks to deliver insights to provide context about your contacts: mutual interests, shared passions, and important moments making it easier to be prepared for the people you're meeting with.
- Stay top of mind with Stay In Touch Reminders: Since Nimble automatically logs email conversations and social connections it's easy to set a Stay In Touch cycle and let Nimble remind you to Stay In Touch.
- Simply Organize with Tags, Tasks and Notes: Effortlessly organize contacts with tags, log details about the people you meet with notes and remember to follow-up with tasks.
See a live DEMO of the new Nimble iPhone app today Aug 26th at 10 AM PST during our Nimble Tuesday Training webinar -- REGISTER now. Even if you cannot attend, sign up and you will receive a link of the recorded webinar.
Nimble Smart Contacts Everywhere You Work
The new Nimble iOS app is the latest release of Nimble Smart Contacts Insights that has been announced over the past few months. Nimble has been extending its pioneering Social Relationship Management Platform to work every where their customers work. Nimble now delivers critical contact context and intelligent relationship insights in Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Hootsuite, iOS and soon Android and Salesforce.
Nimble is a pioneer in Social CRM and Social Selling for individuals and teams. Building upon its innovative ability to create and update social profiles dynamically, it now puts social overlay information into your inbox, mobile device, web browser, and line of business applications as a true enterprise customer enablement application.
Nimble is a pioneer in social selling relationship management for individuals and teams to intelligently nurture relationships across email and social networks such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Nimble combines the power of traditional CRM, classic contact management, and social media into a powerful social selling solution. Nimble was founded by Jon Ferrara, the co-founder of GoldMine, a pioneer of SFA, CRM, Relationship Management and Marketing Automation.
DevOps theory promotes a culture of continuous improvement built on collaboration, empowerment, systems thinking, and feedback loops. But how do you collaborate effectively across the traditional silos? How can you make decisions without system-wide visibility? How can you see the whole system when it is spread across teams and locations? How do you close feedback loops across teams and activities delivering complex multi-tier, cloud, container, serverless, and/or API-based services?
Oct. 24, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,043
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Oct. 24, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 9,668
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his session at @DevOpsSummit 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will show how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that enables everyon...
Oct. 24, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,283
Oct. 24, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,098
Oct. 24, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,047
Oct. 24, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 830
Oct. 24, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,925
Oct. 24, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,887
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 781
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,572
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 964
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,481
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 760
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,347
Oct. 24, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 884