|By Business Wire||
|August 27, 2014 04:08 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bj8fr/strategic_focus) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise Mobility: Technology and Market Trends" report to their offering.
This Strategic Focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise mobility market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise mobility technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also analyses the revenue opportunities in the enterprise mobility management market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the enterprise mobility segment.
- Enterprise mobility is attracting significant attention from enterprises globally, primarily driven by its advantages relating to improving productivity and operational efficiency.
- Advancements in smart phones and tablets are followed by innovation relating to wearable devices such as smart watches, glasses, medical wearable's, and 3D motion trackers.
- According to the survey, the top 10 vendors contributed 35.7% of the total EMM market size in 2012, with this proportion increasing by 1.3% to reach a figure of 37% in 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Technology evolution
- Current technology trends
- Key market drivers and inhibitors
3 Vendor landscape
- Vendor snapshot (the top 5 vendors)
4 The market opportunity
- The total market opportunity
- Geographic breakdown
- Vertical market breakdown
- Size band breakdown
5 Enterprise mobility investment priorities
- The consumerization of technology and enterprises' need to improve efficiency is driving the enterprise mobility market
- Good Technology
- Symantec Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bj8fr/strategic_focus
Nov. 30, 2015 03:30 PM EST
Nov. 30, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 239
Nov. 30, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 492
Nov. 30, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 366
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 429
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 434
Nov. 30, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 537
Nov. 30, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 288
Nov. 30, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 342
Nov. 30, 2015 11:45 AM EST
Nov. 30, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 217
Nov. 30, 2015 10:45 AM EST Reads: 462
Nov. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EST Reads: 353
Nov. 30, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 290
The cloud. Like a comic book superhero, there seems to be no problem it can’t fix or cost it can’t slash. Yet making the transition is not always easy and production environments are still largely on premise. Taking some practical and sensible steps to reduce risk can also help provide a basis for a successful cloud transition. A plethora of surveys from the likes of IDG and Gartner show that more than 70 percent of enterprises have deployed at least one or more cloud application or workload. Y...
Nov. 30, 2015 09:00 AM EST Reads: 506