|By Business Wire||
|August 27, 2014 04:08 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bj8fr/strategic_focus) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise Mobility: Technology and Market Trends" report to their offering.
This Strategic Focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise mobility market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise mobility technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also analyses the revenue opportunities in the enterprise mobility management market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the enterprise mobility segment.
- Enterprise mobility is attracting significant attention from enterprises globally, primarily driven by its advantages relating to improving productivity and operational efficiency.
- Advancements in smart phones and tablets are followed by innovation relating to wearable devices such as smart watches, glasses, medical wearable's, and 3D motion trackers.
- According to the survey, the top 10 vendors contributed 35.7% of the total EMM market size in 2012, with this proportion increasing by 1.3% to reach a figure of 37% in 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Technology evolution
- Current technology trends
- Key market drivers and inhibitors
3 Vendor landscape
- Vendor snapshot (the top 5 vendors)
4 The market opportunity
- The total market opportunity
- Geographic breakdown
- Vertical market breakdown
- Size band breakdown
5 Enterprise mobility investment priorities
- The consumerization of technology and enterprises' need to improve efficiency is driving the enterprise mobility market
- Good Technology
- Symantec Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bj8fr/strategic_focus
Dec. 5, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 722
Dec. 5, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 3,324
Dec. 5, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 1,565
Dec. 5, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 1,803
Dec. 5, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 6,078
Dec. 5, 2016 12:15 AM EST Reads: 3,814
Dec. 5, 2016 12:15 AM EST Reads: 1,155
Dec. 4, 2016 11:45 PM EST Reads: 917
Dec. 4, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 1,670
Dec. 4, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 1,000
Dec. 4, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 1,805
Dec. 4, 2016 07:00 PM EST Reads: 4,918
Dec. 4, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 2,175
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Onalytica. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Dec. 4, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 2,035
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 4, 2016 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,543