|By Business Wire||
|August 27, 2014 04:13 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58nx3v/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT investment trends in Germany - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 156 German enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how German enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT spend, namely hardware, software, IT services, communications and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including security, business intelligence, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Germany to purchase technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Germany.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT Euros are being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions German enterprises are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify German enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility, communications and collaboration, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing German enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how German enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how German enterprises plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into German enterprises' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that German enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing German enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
- Survey demographics
- ICT budget changes
- ICT budget allocation by core technology area
- ICT budget allocation by function
- Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
- Core technology investment priorities
3 ICT procurement trends
- Purchasing channels
- Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
- IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
- ICT provider selection
- German enterprises backed by strong domestic demand are optimistic about their ICT spending
- Amazon web services
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58nx3v/ict_investment
Enterprises have been using both Big Data and virtualization for years. Until recently, however, most enterprises have not combined the two. Big Data's demands for higher levels of performance, the ability to control quality-of-service (QoS), and the ability to adhere to SLAs have kept it on bare metal, apart from the modern data center cloud. With recent technology innovations, we've seen the advantages of bare metal erode to such a degree that the enhanced flexibility and reduced costs that cl...
Oct. 28, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 692
Oct. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,515
Oct. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,087
Oct. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 910
Oct. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,068
Oct. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,640
Oct. 28, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,114
Oct. 28, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,118
Oct. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 592
Oct. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,756
Oct. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,171
Oct. 28, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,264
Oct. 28, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,192
Oct. 28, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,067
Oct. 28, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,307