|By Business Wire||
|August 27, 2014 04:23 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54l4qh/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends In Japan - Enterprise Ict Spending Patterns Through To The End Of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 109 Japanese enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Japanese enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including security, content management, enterprise applications, and mobility. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Japan to purchase technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Japan.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT Yen are being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions Japanese enterprises are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify Japanese enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as security, content management, enterprise applications, and mobility.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing Japanese enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how Japanese enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how Japanese enterprises plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into Japanese enterprises' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that Japanese enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing Japanese enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
3 ICT procurement trends
- Check Point
- Open Text
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54l4qh/ict_investment
Jul. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 605
Jul. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 375
Jul. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 352
Jul. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,200
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 757
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 699
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,188
Jul. 29, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,096
Jul. 29, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 316
Jul. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,830
Jul. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,095
Jul. 29, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,252
Jul. 29, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,341
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Jul. 29, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 678
UpGuard has become a member of the Center for Internet Security (CIS), and will continue to help businesses expand visibility into their cyber risk by providing hardening benchmarks to all customers. By incorporating these benchmarks, UpGuard's CSTAR solution builds on its lead in providing the most complete assessment of both internal and external cyber risk. CIS benchmarks are a widely accepted set of hardening guidelines that have been publicly available for years. Numerous solutions exist t...
Jul. 29, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 812