|By Business Wire||
|August 27, 2014 04:23 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54l4qh/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends In Japan - Enterprise Ict Spending Patterns Through To The End Of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 109 Japanese enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Japanese enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including security, content management, enterprise applications, and mobility. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Japan to purchase technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Japan.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT Yen are being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions Japanese enterprises are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify Japanese enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as security, content management, enterprise applications, and mobility.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing Japanese enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how Japanese enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how Japanese enterprises plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into Japanese enterprises' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that Japanese enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing Japanese enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
3 ICT procurement trends
- Check Point
- Open Text
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54l4qh/ict_investment
Aug. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 932
Aug. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,471
Aug. 29, 2016 01:01 PM EDT Reads: 139
Aug. 29, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,009
Aug. 29, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 801
Aug. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 848
Aug. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,180
Aug. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 817
Aug. 29, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 737
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 842
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 933
Aug. 29, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 816
Aug. 29, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,425
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,836
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,229