|By Business Wire||
|August 27, 2014 04:27 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wtxtt/current) has announced the addition of the "Current Environment and Future Outlook For Cloud Computing" report to their offering.
Current environment and future outlook for cloud computing is a new report by Kable that analyzes current environment and future outlook for cloud computing which includes cloud computing usage levels, key drivers, and currently employed cloud computing types. This report also examines currently used cloud computing services and identifies those which are planned for implementation in the next 12 months. Furthermore, it highlights key barriers for implementing cloud computing services, cloud computing share in annual procurement budget and expected cloud computing budget spending pattern for 2014-2015.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Level of cloud computing presence in organizations: examines level of introduction or degree of usage of cloud computing in organizations
- Key factors influencing cloud computing implementation: identifies key drivers which are influencing the deployment of cloud computing in organizations
- Currently used cloud computing types: analyzes cloud computing types which are currently employed by organizations
- Currently employed cloud computing services: determines cloud computing services which are currently used by organizations
- Preferred cloud computing services for implementation in the next 12 months: identifies cloud computing services which the organizations intend to introduce in the next 12 months
- Annual procurement budget allocation for cloud computing: evaluates the percentage of annual procurement budget which is spend on cloud computing
- Expected cloud computing budget spending pattern for 2014-2015: identifies the distribution of cloud computing budget for 2014-2015 in certain specific areas
- Key barriers for implementing cloud computing services: highlights major challenges faced by organizations for implementing cloud computing services.
- Flexibility in terms of IT capacity and increased connectivity within organizations are driving the usage of cloud computing
- SaaS is the most used cloud computing type within organizations
- The highest percentage of executives foresee implementation of data backup and software application hosting in the next 12 months
- 16.6% of the overall procurement budget is spent for cloud computing
- ArrowStream Inc.
- Banco Popular Espanol
- Bank Zachodni WBK
- Boursorama Bank
- IBM Corporation
- Ricoh Company Ltd.
- Riverbed Technology
- US Foods Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wtxtt/current
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Sep. 30, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,104
Your business relies on your applications and your employees to stay in business. Whether you develop apps or manage business critical apps that help fuel your business, what happens when users experience sluggish performance? You and all technical teams across the organization – application, network, operations, among others, as well as, those outside the organization, like ISPs and third-party providers – are called in to solve the problem.
Sep. 30, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,714
The Transparent Cloud-computing Consortium (abbreviation: T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data processing High speed and high quality networks, and dramatic improvements in computer processing capabilities, have greatly changed the nature of applications and made the storing and processing of data on the network commonplace.
Sep. 30, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,249
Sep. 30, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,277
Sep. 30, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,841
Sep. 30, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,875
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 665
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,717
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,406
Sep. 30, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,922
Sep. 30, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,887
Sep. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,083
Sep. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,239
Sep. 30, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,753
Sep. 30, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,938