|By Business Wire||
|August 27, 2014 04:27 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wtxtt/current) has announced the addition of the "Current Environment and Future Outlook For Cloud Computing" report to their offering.
Current environment and future outlook for cloud computing is a new report by Kable that analyzes current environment and future outlook for cloud computing which includes cloud computing usage levels, key drivers, and currently employed cloud computing types. This report also examines currently used cloud computing services and identifies those which are planned for implementation in the next 12 months. Furthermore, it highlights key barriers for implementing cloud computing services, cloud computing share in annual procurement budget and expected cloud computing budget spending pattern for 2014-2015.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Level of cloud computing presence in organizations: examines level of introduction or degree of usage of cloud computing in organizations
- Key factors influencing cloud computing implementation: identifies key drivers which are influencing the deployment of cloud computing in organizations
- Currently used cloud computing types: analyzes cloud computing types which are currently employed by organizations
- Currently employed cloud computing services: determines cloud computing services which are currently used by organizations
- Preferred cloud computing services for implementation in the next 12 months: identifies cloud computing services which the organizations intend to introduce in the next 12 months
- Annual procurement budget allocation for cloud computing: evaluates the percentage of annual procurement budget which is spend on cloud computing
- Expected cloud computing budget spending pattern for 2014-2015: identifies the distribution of cloud computing budget for 2014-2015 in certain specific areas
- Key barriers for implementing cloud computing services: highlights major challenges faced by organizations for implementing cloud computing services.
- Flexibility in terms of IT capacity and increased connectivity within organizations are driving the usage of cloud computing
- SaaS is the most used cloud computing type within organizations
- The highest percentage of executives foresee implementation of data backup and software application hosting in the next 12 months
- 16.6% of the overall procurement budget is spent for cloud computing
- ArrowStream Inc.
- Banco Popular Espanol
- Bank Zachodni WBK
- Boursorama Bank
- IBM Corporation
- Ricoh Company Ltd.
- Riverbed Technology
- US Foods Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wtxtt/current
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,920
With over 720 million Internet users and 40–50% CAGR, the Chinese Cloud Computing market has been booming. When talking about cloud computing, what are the Chinese users of cloud thinking about? What is the most powerful force that can push them to make the buying decision? How to tap into them? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yu Hao, CEO and co-founder of SpeedyCloud, answered these questions and discussed the results of SpeedyCloud’s survey.
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,136
Aug. 27, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,250
Aug. 26, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,743
Aug. 26, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,057
Aug. 26, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,838
Aug. 26, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,425
Aug. 26, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 396
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 652
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 698
Aug. 26, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,925
Aug. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 668
Aug. 26, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,532
Aug. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,309
Aug. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,932