|By ACN Newswire||
|August 27, 2014 07:04 AM EDT||
SINGAPORE, Aug 27, 2014 - (ACN Newswire) - Join us at "Native Advertising Summit 2014", 14-15 October, at the Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore. Get high value content strategic discussions and approaches taken in opportunities for Native Advertising campaigns.
Native Advertising Summit 2014 will provide you the latest strategic handles and trends & developments. It will feature useful case studies and good insights from successful native ad campaigns - and also the best and the worst. Attend this niche conference and join your peers and colleagues from the industry and participate actively in the discussions. Get real practical insights. Native Ads are here to stay, get new insights on the how to's.
Speaker Line Up
- Sebastian Tomich, Vice President of Advertising, The New York Times
- Keith Hernandez, VP of Global Advertising, Buzzfeed
- Mark Howard, Chief Revenue Officer, Forbes Media
- Visnu Mohan, CEO, Havas Media Group Asia Pacific
- Lindsay Nelson, VP of Integrated Programs, SladeCustom
- Jason Scott, CEO, Allure Media (Australian Publisher of Business Insider)
- Chad Gallagher, Director of Mobile, Advertising.com, AOL Platforms
- Chris Wee, Head of Strategy, Rev Asia
- Joy Robins, Vice President Advertising & Strategy, Quartz (Publisher of Atlantic Media)
- Yvonne Chang, Managing Director, India & South East Asia, Head of Advertising Solutions Development, Yahoo APAC
- Michael Ree, Vice President, APAC, Mirriad
- James A. Neufeld, Founder & CEO, SAM
- Byron Perry, Founder, Coconuts Media
- Alan Soon, Managing Editor, South East Asia, Yahoo
- Adam Ostrow, Chief Strategy Officer, Mashable
- Defining the framework for native advertising
- Key trends and developments
- How native ad can fit in with your business model
- Are we getting a positive return on the dollars being spent on native advertising?
- What brands are doing well on native ads?
- Keys to building powerful lifestyle stories
- Editorial work vs creative ad content - separate or fuse the functions?
- Measuring native ads and the metrics that should be used
- Native Advertising: content and context on Mobile
- Mobile 1st approach for native ads
- Choosing the right technology for native ad platforms
- Using data and stats in native ad campaigns
- Pricing native advertising campaigns
- Strategies for Publishers, Content Broadcasters, Advertisers & Brands
- Can Native Advertising and Programmatic Ad buys co-exist?
- Scaling strategies, RTB and real time optimization
- What is the true value proposition to publishers, brands, advertisers, agencies, mobile marketers, social media enablers, technology providers?
- What does native ad mean for Social Media Managers?
- Avoiding the risks in native ads campaigns
This Summit will benefit these industries and professionals:
- Digital Media and News Publishers, Digital Newspapers
- Online Media and Magazines
- Brands & Advertisers
- Mobile and Online Advertisers, Mobile Marketers
- Mobile Marketing Solutions Providers
- Technology providers (Social Platforms, Analytics & Measurement, Advertising Platforms)
- Ad & Creative Agencies, PR Firms
Audience profile from above industries/sectors:
CEO, MD, Editor, Advertising Head, Editorial Creative Head, Marketing Director & Advertising Sales Dept Head, Head Editor, Editor in Chief, News Design Director, Creative News and Media Heads, CMOs and Marketing Directors, Head of Business Development and Marketing Communications Director, COOs, Commercial Directors, Brand Managers and Heads of Products, Product Development Directors / Managers, Head of Advertising, Mobile Marketing Director, Online News Content Director, Chief Strategy Officers and Directors, Head of Digital News, Head of Editorial Content, Sales & Marketing Directors, Brand Content Strategy Directors, Advertising MD, PR Communications Director, Head of Magazine Content and Design, Social Media Managers, Head of Social Media Marketing.
Visit www.native-adv.com for more information.
For enquiries and for info to attend this event, please contact:
Deborah Crystal Lee
Native Advertising Summit 2014
Email: [email protected]
Organized by Asher Russell Pte Ltd.
Source: Native Advertising Summit
Copyright 2014 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
For organizations that have amassed large sums of software complexity, taking a microservices approach is the first step toward DevOps and continuous improvement / development. Integrating system-level analysis with microservices makes it easier to change and add functionality to applications at any time without the increase of risk. Before you start big transformation projects or a cloud migration, make sure these changes won’t take down your entire organization.
Mar. 25, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,533
My team embarked on building a data lake for our sales and marketing data to better understand customer journeys. This required building a hybrid data pipeline to connect our cloud CRM with the new Hadoop Data Lake. One challenge is that IT was not in a position to provide support until we proved value and marketing did not have the experience, so we embarked on the journey ourselves within the product marketing team for our line of business within Progress. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Sum...
Mar. 25, 2017 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,724
Apache Hadoop is emerging as a distributed platform for handling large and fast incoming streams of data. Predictive maintenance, supply chain optimization, and Internet-of-Things analysis are examples where Hadoop provides the scalable storage, processing, and analytics platform to gain meaningful insights from granular data that is typically only valuable from a large-scale, aggregate view. One architecture useful for capturing and analyzing streaming data is the Lambda Architecture, represent...
Mar. 25, 2017 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 5,895
Mar. 25, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,546
Mar. 25, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,911
Mar. 25, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 479
Mar. 25, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,818
Mar. 25, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 6,420
Mar. 25, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,712
Mar. 25, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,275
Mar. 25, 2017 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,688
Mar. 25, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,033
Mar. 25, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,868
Mar. 25, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,473
Mar. 25, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,666