|By Business Wire||
|August 27, 2014 03:18 PM EDT||
CompanionLink’s software was recommended for Google Calendar to Outlook Calendar integration by USAToday.com writer Rob Pegoraro in an August 24 Q&A article. Pegoraro suggests how to keep Outlook Calendar synchronized after the free Google Calendar Sync utility’s end of life in August 2014. Pegoraro advised switching to a different calendar service like Outlook.com, paying $50 annually for Google Apps, or to use CompanionLink’s third-party PC utility to replace the discontinued Google Calendar Sync app.
“CompanionLink is a drop-in replacement,” says Wayland Bruns, CTO of CompanionLink Software. “If Google Calendar has been working well for you, you don’t want to change your online calendar tool. Many people prefer Google’s calendar features to those of Outlook.com, even when they rely on Outlook on their PC. CompanionLink has a one-page setup guide to help you through the process.”
CompanionLink offers 12 reasons why their app is the #1 Google Calendar Sync replacement:
- A real company that answers the phone if you need help
- One-Time license, no credit card on file, and no surprises
- One license allows installation on up to 3 PCs for Home, Work and Laptop
- Works with your existing Outlook folders and subfolders
- One app syncs contacts, calendar, tasks, categories, and contact photos
- Supports Office 365®, Microsoft® Outlook® 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
- Free US-based technical support by phone and email
- Map Outlook Categories to multiple Google Calendars
- Supports Exchange® configurations with Public Folders
- Works with any free Gmail or Google account and Google Apps accounts
- Automatic sync so you never have to click buttons
- 90-day money-back guarantee
CompanionLink offers an unlimited two-week free trial with paid options for subscriptions and one-time purchases starting at $14.95. CompanionLink also offers a configuration service called RunStart for people who want expert setup of their Outlook and Android. CompanionLink is located in the US and offers friendly and free phone support 1 (800) 386-1623 during business hours.
About CompanionLink Software
CompanionLink® Software, Inc. is a pioneering developer of data synchronization solutions for mobile phones and CRM software and services. They also develop a business-class CRM app called DejaOffice® for Android™, iPhone®, iPad®, Windows Phone®, and BlackBerry® devices. For over 15 years, CompanionLink has helped mobilize information across devices, computers, applications, and web-based services. For more information, please visit www.companionlink.com or www.dejaoffice.com.
CompanionLink is a registered trademark of CompanionLink Software, Inc.
Other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Sep. 30, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 538
Sep. 30, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 448
Sep. 30, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 419
Sep. 30, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,365
Sep. 30, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,449
Sep. 30, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 740
Sep. 30, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,902
Sep. 30, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,524
Sep. 30, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,616
Sep. 30, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,138
Sep. 30, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,370
Sep. 30, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 719
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,010
Sep. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 435
Sep. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,829