|By Business Wire||
|August 28, 2014 07:01 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dm9l4r/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends In Belgium - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns Through To The End Of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 48 Belgian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Belgian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including security, content management, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Belgium to purchase technology. The report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Belgium.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help readers to understand how the Belgian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2014.
- Gain a view as to how ICT Euros are being allocated in your target audience.
- The report covers a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications and consulting.)
- The report will help users to gain a view of the current strategic objectives of Belgian enterprises.
- The report will provide a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within selected technology categories (security, content management, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing.).
- Understand the factors that are influencing Belgian enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Gain a view as to the business and IT objectives Belgian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
- Survey demographics
- ICT budget changes
- ICT budget allocation by core technology area
- ICT budget allocation by function
- Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
- Core technology investment priorities
- Content management
- Green IT and virtualization
- Cloud computing solutions
3 ICT procurement trends
- Purchasing channels
- Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
- IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
- ICT provider selection
- Belgian enterprises are planning to increase their ICT investments to achieve a competitive edge in the market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dm9l4r/ict_investment
Sep. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,657
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,531
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,848
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,573
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,775
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,429
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,339
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,947
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 470
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,382
Sep. 29, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,195
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,621
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,544
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,787
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,969