|By Business Wire||
|August 28, 2014 07:21 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q58xjc/wireless_power) has announced the addition of the "Wireless Power Transmission Market By Transmission Technology, Type, And Range; By Application, And By Geography - Forecast And Analysis (2013-2020)" report to their offering.
The wireless power transmission market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 60.49% from 2014 to 2020. Asia Pacific accounts a wireless power transmission market share of approximately 38.24% in 2013, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 62.95% from 2014 to 2020.
The obstructions to the adoption of wireless power transmission are lifting and confirmation is building that wireless power technology will be commercially well disposed innovation by the end of this decade.
The Wireless Power Transmission Market - Forecast and Analysis (2013-2020) report captures the market insights in terms of the market size and forecast for the period of 2013-2020. The report is segmented on the basis of transmission technology, transmission type, transmission range, application and geography. The geographical segment of the report covers the four major regions, which includes: North Americas, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW). This report also details the market on the basis of the key drivers, restraints, opportunities; and includes the profiles of the players involved in the arena of wireless power transmission market.
- The total revenue of the wireless power transmission market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 60.49% from 2014 to 2020
- Analysis of wireless power transmission market with special focus on high growth application segment
- Wireless power transmission market includes: statistics by transmission technology, transmission type, transmission rage, application and geography with detailed classification splits by revenue
- Porter's five forces have been explained in detail along with the value and supply chain analysis for the wireless power transmission market
- Major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the wireless power transmission market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical and application markets to give an overall view of the wireless power transmission market
- Detailed competitive landscape which includes: key players, in-depth analysis, and individual companies revenue
- Consumer Electronics
- Convenient Power Hk Limited
- Energizer Holding Inc
- Integrated Device Technology
- Leggett & Platt Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Plugless Power
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Witricity Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q58xjc/wireless_power
Sep. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,657
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,531
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,848
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,573
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,775
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,430
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,339
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,947
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,382
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 470
Sep. 29, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,195
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,621
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,545
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,787
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,969