|By Business Wire||
|August 28, 2014 11:06 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7d6pf3/global_electrical) has announced the addition of the "Global Electrical Transformer Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 70 Countries" report to their offering.
This comprehensive publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for electrical transformers.
The market data covers the years 2007-2018.
The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for electrical transformers?
- What is the electrical transformer market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for electrical transformers as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Liquid dielectric transformers (capacity less than 650 KVA)
- Liquid dielectric transformers (capacity 650-10,000 KVA)
- Liquid dielectric transformers (capacity more than 10,000 KVA)
- Ballasts for discharge lamps and tubes
- Other electrical transformers (capacity less than 1 KVA)
- Other electrical transformers (capacity 1-16 KVA)
- Other electrical transformers (capacity 16-500 KVA)
- Other electrical transformers (capacity more than 500 KVA)
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global electrical transformer market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7d6pf3/global_electrical
Jul. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,561
Jul. 27, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,456
Jul. 27, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,811
Jul. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,262
Jul. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,495
Jul. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,303
Jul. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,562
Jul. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,184
Jul. 27, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 963
Jul. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,765
Jul. 27, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,276
Jul. 27, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,530
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jul. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,599
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, demonstrated how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and shared the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the develo...
Jul. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,453
“We're a global managed hosting provider. Our core customer set is a U.S.-based customer that is looking to go global,” explained Adam Rogers, Managing Director at ANEXIA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 27, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,726