|By PR Newswire||
|August 28, 2014 11:06 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Fliptop, a leading provider of applications that use data science to help companies close more sales, today announced the speaker lineup for its 2nd Annual Predict 2014 Conference. This year, CEOs and top executives from companies such as SiriusDecisions, VentureBeat, Marketo, GrowthHackers and Salesforce will be presenting. Fliptop is expecting approximately 200 B2B marketing leaders, VCs and SaaS CMOs to attend the one-day event to be held at the Terra Gallery in San Francisco on September 10.
With a focus on the data driven marketer, Predict will bring together the industry's leading experts in demand generation and digital marketing. Attendees will have the chance to hear tips from marketing thought leaders about how to optimize lead funnels, build pipeline and lead growth in their organizations.
"Predict is an unparalleled opportunity for modern B2B SaaS marketers to join together, share best practices and ultimately learn from peers and thought leaders," said Doug Camplejohn, Fliptop's CEO and Founder. "By attending, marketers will have the opportunity to learn best marketing practices and hear about the latest digital marketing trends from top executives, including a few surprises."
Predict 2014 presentation topics include:
- GrowthHacking for B2B Marketers
- Increasing the Odds of Lead Scoring Success
- The Big Picture - Where is the Marketing Cloud Headed?
- Target Account Marketing
- Precision Marketing in a Sea of Opportunity
- Marketers Selling to Marketers: How We Do It
- We are the Champions - Lessons from the Marketing Automation Experts
- The Marketing Cloud - What Does It Mean for Me?
Top executives presenting at Predict this year include:
- Kerry Cunningham, Research Director, SiriusDecisions
- Sean Ellis, CEO, GrowthHackers.com
- Matt Marshall, Founder and CEO, VentureBeat
- Jon Miller, VP, Product Marketing, Marketo
- Lisa Hauge, Director Product Alliances & Strategy, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Mark Friedler, Senior Director Vertical Markets, Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Maria Pergolino,VP Marketing, Apttus
- Peter Isaacson, CMO, Demandbase
- Brian Kelly, CMO, InsideView
- Norman Happ, VP Go To Market, Demandforce
- Brian Jacobs, Founder and General Partner, Emergence Capital
- Rory O'Driscoll, General Partner, Scale Venture Partners
For more information about Predict 2014 and to register while tickets are still available, please visit http://predict.fliptop.com/.
Join the conversation online at #Predict2014
Fliptop's predictive scoring applications leverage internal application and public web data to increase sales and marketing lift. The company's cloud software integrates seamlessly with leading CRM and Marketing Automation platforms, provides high return on investment and can be deployed quickly. Fliptop is a venture-backed company headquartered in San Francisco. Learn how leading companies like Intuit, Marketo and Gainsight are using Fliptop to transform their sales and marketing at www.fliptop.com.
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,329
Aug. 27, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,605
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 615
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 610
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 475
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,346
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,961
Aug. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,954
Aug. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,886
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 756
Aug. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 605
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 661
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 788
Aug. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,777
Aug. 27, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,005