|By PR Newswire||
|August 28, 2014 02:14 PM EDT||
The purpose of this report is to give an insight into the specific market segment called disposable medical supplies. Disposable medical supplies represent the largest segment within the global healthcare equipment and supplies sector. The disposable medical supplies include: conventional syringes with needles, prefilled syringes, disposable medical catheters, wound care products, isolation gowns, surgical drapes, facemasks, medical gloves, adult incontinence products, blood glucose test strips, lancets, lancing devices, procedure kits and trays, and disposable contact lenses. The global disposable medical supplies industry is primed to experience significant growth through the next decade, and this study provides in-depth analysis into the global and regional markets for these products.
The report has made a survey of selected companies marketing, manufacturing or developing various disposable medical supplies throughout the world. Each company is discussed in extensive depth with a section on its history, product line, business and marketing analysis, and a subjective commentary of the company's market position. Detailed tables and charts with sales forecasts and market share data are also included.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Disposable Medical Supplies: An Overview
3. Medical Design Excellence Award Winning Disposable Medical Supplies, 2010-2011
4. Market Analysis: Medical Devices and Supplies
5. Market Analysis for Disposable Medical Supplies
6. Wound Care
7. Disposable Syringes and Needles
9. Disposable Infusion Pumps
10. Custom Kits and Trays
11. Disposable Medical Gloves
12. Medical Non-wovens
13. Contact Lenses
14. Ostomy Care
15. Adult Incontinence
16. Global Market for Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Packaging
17. Global Market Value for Diabetes Test Strips
18. Company Profiles
- Terumo Medical
- Rochester Medical Corporation
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Teleflex Medical
- Smith & Nephew
- Johnson & Johnson
- Semperit Aktiengesellschaft Holding (SAG)
- Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Contec, Inc.
- Ansell Occupational Healthcare
- DeRoyal Industries, Inc.
- Covidien Ltd.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- 3M HealthCare
- Alpha Pro Tech Ltd.
- Graham Medical
- BBA Fiberweb
- Dynarex Corp.
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Ahlstrom Corp.
- Ansell Ltd.
- Baxter International, Inc.
- BD Medical (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Coloplast Ltd.
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7p3p5j/disposable
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,285
Aug. 24, 2016 04:35 PM EDT Reads: 165
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 294
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 396
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,531
Aug. 24, 2016 04:10 PM EDT Reads: 195
Aug. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 351
Aug. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,431
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,823
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 413
Aug. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,792
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,838
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,432
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,347
Aug. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,082