|By PR Newswire||
|August 29, 2014 07:55 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Wireless Power Transmission (Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Automotive, Healthcare and Defense) Market - Forecast And Analysis to 2020" report to their offering.
The wireless power transmission market has witnessed huge technological developments and advancement in recent years, especially in terms of efficiency of the power transmission. The efficiency of the transmission for the wireless power transmission was up to 65% at the initial stage of the development for this technology, but with technological advancements, the efficiency has increased up to 85%.
The conventional method of charging the batteries of portable devices like: mobile phones, tablet computers, are expected to reach obsolescence with the advancement of wireless power transmission. The market is showing rapid growth because of its ease of use and limitations of wired transmission of the power. The demand for the products is huge in consumer electronics segment followed by automotive segment. The major driving factor for the market is the enormous demand by the battery operated devices all over the world.
The wireless power transmission market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 60.49% from 2014 to 2020. Asia Pacific accounts a wireless power transmission market share of approximately 38.24% in 2013, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 62.95% from 2014 to 2020.
The obstructions to the adoption of wireless power transmission are lifting and confirmation is building that wireless power technology will be commercially well disposed innovation by the end of this decade.
The Wireless Power Transmission Market - Forecast and Analysis (2013-2020) report captures the market insights in terms of the market size and forecast for the period of 2013-2020. The report is segmented on the basis of transmission technology, transmission type, transmission range, application and geography. The geographical segment of the report covers the four major regions, which includes: North Americas, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW). This report also details the market on the basis of the key drivers, restraints, opportunities; and includes the profiles of the players involved in the arena of wireless power transmission market.
Players involved in market includes ConvenientPower HK Ltd. (Hong Kong), Energizer Holdings Inc. (U.S.), Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Leggett & Platt, Inc. (U.S.), Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Japan), Powermat Technologies Ltd. (Israel), Plugless Power (U.S.), QUALCOMM Inc. (U.S.), Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.), and Witricity Corp. (U.S.).
- The total revenue of the wireless power transmission market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 60.49% from 2014 to 2020
- Analysis of wireless power transmission market with special focus on high growth application segment
- Wireless power transmission market includes: statistics by transmission technology, transmission type, transmission rage, application and geography with detailed classification splits by revenue
- Porter's five forces have been explained in detail along with the value and supply chain analysis for the wireless power transmission market
- Major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the wireless power transmission market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical and application markets to give an overall view of the wireless power transmission market
- Detailed competitive landscape which includes: key players, in-depth analysis, and individual companies revenue
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Cover Stories
4 Market Overview
5 Market Analysis By Transmission Technology
6 Market Analysis, By Transmission Type
7 Market Analysis, By Transmission Range
8 Market Analysis, By Application
9 Market Analysis, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profile
- Convenient Power Hk Limited
- Energizer Holding Inc
- Integrated Device Technology
- Leggett & Platt Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Plugless Power
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Witricity Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v44dc2/wireless_power
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
May. 24, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 755
May. 24, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,037
May. 24, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 931
May. 24, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 988
May. 24, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,072
May. 24, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 720
May. 24, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,794
May. 24, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 936
May. 24, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,649
May. 24, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,842
May. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,821
May. 24, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,681
May. 24, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,355
May. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,080
May. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,849