|By PR Newswire||
|August 29, 2014 12:24 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Trend Forecast of Automotive Valve Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Research and Development Trend Forecast of Automotive Valve Market in China, 2014-2018 makes in-depth analysis on China's automotive valve industry in aspects of industry characteristics, market supply & demand structure, competition pattern, development trend and key enterprises.
Automotive valve market can be divided into OE (original equipment) market and aftermarket. According to statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufactures, in 2013, the output and sales of China's automobile have amounted to 22.1168 million sets and 21.9841 million sets respectively, and the vehicle ownership in whole China in this year has reached 137 million sets for every thousand people, creating huge development space for both automotive valve OE market and aftermarket.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Automotive Valve Industry
2. Current Status of International Automotive Valve Industry
3. Development Environment of China's Automotive Valve Industry
4. Current Status of China's Automotive Valve Industry
5. Supply & Demand Analysis and Forecast of China's Automotive Valve Industry
6. Import & Export of China's Automotive Valve Industry
7. Technology of China's Automotive Valve Products
8. Major Automotive Valve Enterprises in China
9. Future Development Trend of China's Automotive Valve Industry
10. Barriers to Enter into Automotive Valve Industry
11. Investment Suggestions of China's Automotive Valve Industry
- Anhui World Valve Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Huaiji Dengyun Auto-Parts (Holding) Co., Ltd
- Jian Worldwide Auto-Accessory Limited
- MAHLE Tri-Ring Valve Train (Hubei) Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Eaton Engine Parts Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dwxkds/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Sep. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,525
Sep. 25, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,343
Sep. 25, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,380
Sep. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,564
Sep. 25, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,507
Sep. 25, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,794
Sep. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,512
Sep. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,596
Sep. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 825
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,440
Sep. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,375
Sep. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,100
Sep. 25, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,643
IoT is fundamentally transforming the auto industry, turning the vehicle into a hub for connected services, including safety, infotainment and usage-based insurance. Auto manufacturers – and businesses across all verticals – have built an entire ecosystem around the Connected Car, creating new customer touch points and revenue streams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Macario Namie, Head of IoT Strategy at Cisco Jasper, will share real-world examples of how IoT transforms the car from a static p...
Sep. 25, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,510
The many IoT deployments around the world are busy integrating smart devices and sensors into their enterprise IT infrastructures. Yet all of this technology – and there are an amazing number of choices – is of no use without the software to gather, communicate, and analyze the new data flows. Without software, there is no IT. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists will look at the protocols that communicate data and the emerging data analy...
Sep. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,567