|By PR Newswire||
|August 29, 2014 12:24 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Trend Forecast of Automotive Valve Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Research and Development Trend Forecast of Automotive Valve Market in China, 2014-2018 makes in-depth analysis on China's automotive valve industry in aspects of industry characteristics, market supply & demand structure, competition pattern, development trend and key enterprises.
Automotive valve market can be divided into OE (original equipment) market and aftermarket. According to statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufactures, in 2013, the output and sales of China's automobile have amounted to 22.1168 million sets and 21.9841 million sets respectively, and the vehicle ownership in whole China in this year has reached 137 million sets for every thousand people, creating huge development space for both automotive valve OE market and aftermarket.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Automotive Valve Industry
2. Current Status of International Automotive Valve Industry
3. Development Environment of China's Automotive Valve Industry
4. Current Status of China's Automotive Valve Industry
5. Supply & Demand Analysis and Forecast of China's Automotive Valve Industry
6. Import & Export of China's Automotive Valve Industry
7. Technology of China's Automotive Valve Products
8. Major Automotive Valve Enterprises in China
9. Future Development Trend of China's Automotive Valve Industry
10. Barriers to Enter into Automotive Valve Industry
11. Investment Suggestions of China's Automotive Valve Industry
- Anhui World Valve Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Huaiji Dengyun Auto-Parts (Holding) Co., Ltd
- Jian Worldwide Auto-Accessory Limited
- MAHLE Tri-Ring Valve Train (Hubei) Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Eaton Engine Parts Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dwxkds/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Feb. 12, 2016 03:00 PM EST
Feb. 12, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 446
Feb. 12, 2016 02:15 PM EST
Feb. 12, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 228
Feb. 12, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 224
Feb. 12, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 104
Feb. 12, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 259
Feb. 12, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 497
Feb. 12, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 448
Feb. 12, 2016 11:45 AM EST
Feb. 12, 2016 11:45 AM EST
In most cases, it is convenient to have some human interaction with a web (micro-)service, no matter how small it is. A traditional approach would be to create an HTTP interface, where user requests will be dispatched and HTML/CSS pages must be served. This approach is indeed very traditional for a web site, but not really convenient for a web service, which is not intended to be good looking, 24x7 up and running and UX-optimized. Instead, talking to a web service in a chat-bot mode would be muc...
Feb. 12, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 299
Feb. 12, 2016 11:16 AM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that AppNeta, the leader in performance insight for business-critical web applications, will exhibit and present at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. AppNeta is the only application performance monitoring (APM) company to provide solutions for all applications – applications you develop internally, business-critical SaaS applications you use and the networks that deli...
Feb. 12, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 433
Fortunately, meaningful and tangible business cases for IoT are plentiful in a broad array of industries and vertical markets. These range from simple warranty cost reduction for capital intensive assets, to minimizing downtime for vital business tools, to creating feedback loops improving product design, to improving and enhancing enterprise customer experiences. All of these business cases, which will be briefly explored in this session, hinge on cost effectively extracting relevant data from ...
Feb. 12, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 139