|By Business Wire||
|August 29, 2014 02:55 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87ljcz/capsule_endoscopy) has announced the addition of the "Capsule Endoscopy Patent Landscape" report to their offering.
The report provides essential patent data for capsule endoscopy.
It identifies more than 30 major holders of capsule endoscopy related intellectual property. It provides in-depth IP analysis and industrial key players including:
- Time evolution of patent publications and countries of patent filings.
- Current legal status of patents.
- Ranking of main patent applicants.
- Joint developments and IP collaboration network of main patent applicants.
- Key patents.
- Granted patents near expiration.
- Relative strength of main companies IP portfolio.
- Overview of patent litigations.
Matrix applicants/technology issues for more than 15+ companies.
The capsule endoscopy IP profiles of 15+ major companies is presented, with key patents, technological issues, litigations, licenses, partnerships, and IP strength and strategy.
The report also provides an extensive Excel database with all patents analyzed in the report.
Objective Of The Report
- Understand the IP landscape for capsule endoscopy.
- Identify key patents.
- Understand trends in capsule endoscopy IP.
- Identify the major players in capsule endoscopy IP and the relative strength of their patent portfolio.
- Identify new players in capsule endoscopy IP.
- Identify IP collaboration networks between key players (industrial and academics).
Identify main patent litigations.
The report also provides an extensive Excel database with all patents analyzed in the report with technology segmentation. This database allows multi-criteria searches:
- Patent publication number
- Hyperlinks to the original documents
- Priority date
- Patent Assignees
Legal status for each member of the patent family
- Chongqing Jinshan Science
- Chongqing University
- Chung Shan Institute Of Science
- Everest Display
- Given Imaging
- Guangzhou Baodan Medical Instruments Technology
- Konica Minolta
- Korea Electronics Technology Institute
- Korea Institute Of Science Technology
- Moredna Technology
- Scuola Superiore Sant'anna
- Second Military Medical Univertsity
- Shanghai Jiao Tong Univertsity
- Shenzhen Institute Of Adv Technology Cas
- Shenzhen Zifu Technology
- Sogang University
- Tsinghua University
- Xi'An Jiaotong Liverpool Univertsity
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87ljcz/capsule_endoscopy
Jul. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,070
Jul. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,407
Jul. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,392
Jul. 25, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 735
Jul. 25, 2016 04:38 PM EDT Reads: 152
Jul. 25, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 993
Jul. 25, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 943
Jul. 25, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,684
Jul. 25, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 415
Jul. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,969
Jul. 25, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 859
Jul. 25, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 866
Jul. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 956
Continuous testing helps bridge the gap between developing quickly and maintaining high quality products. But to implement continuous testing, CTOs must take a strategic approach to building a testing infrastructure and toolset that empowers their team to move fast. Download our guide to laying the groundwork for a scalable continuous testing strategy.
Jul. 25, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,911
Early adopters of IoT viewed it mainly as a different term for machine-to-machine connectivity or M2M. This is understandable since a prerequisite for any IoT solution is the ability to collect and aggregate device data, which is most often presented in a dashboard. The problem is that viewing data in a dashboard requires a human to interpret the results and take manual action, which doesn’t scale to the needs of IoT.
Jul. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,930