|By Business Wire||
|September 1, 2014 08:36 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8w6z9j/nicaragua) has announced the addition of the "Nicaragua: Xinwei's Entry Will Shake Up Mobile Telecom Market" report to their offering.
Nicaragua: Xinwei's Entry Will Shake Up Mobile Telecom Market,', offers a precise, incisive profile of Nicaragua's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Nicaraguan market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- Nicaragua in a regional context: a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Nicaragua.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data, and pay-TV markets.
- The service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video between 2014 and 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services, and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Nicaragua's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The telecommunications market in Nicaragua will generate an estimated $794m in service revenue in 2014, 12.5% more than in 2013, with mobile voice and data services contributing 73% of the total.
- Spectrum awarded in 2013 to a new operator, Xinwei, will contribute to raising the availability of mobile telephone and broadband services in the country and accelerate LTE network deployment.
- Estimates that total mobile subscriptions in Nicaragua will increase at a 4.7% CAGR from 2014 to 2019, leaving the country with 8.6m subscriptions and a 132% penetration rate at the end of the period. The CAGR will be the second highest in Latin America due to the positive impact Xinwei will have on the market as a whole.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
3. Regional context
4. Economic, demographic and political context
5. Regulatory environment
6. Demand profile
7. Service evolution
8. Competitive landscape
9. Major market players
10. Segment analysis
11. Mobile services
12. Fixed services
14. Identifying opportunities
- Claro Nicaragua
- Movistar Nicaragua
- Yota Nicaragua
- Sky Nicaragua
- Qualy TV
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8w6z9j/nicaragua
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. CommVault can ensure protection and E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Partnerships at Com...
Aug. 5, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 114
There are many considerations when moving applications from on-premise to cloud. It is critical to understand the benefits and also challenges of this migration. A successful migration will result in lower Total Cost of Ownership, yet offer the same or higher level of robustness. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Michael Meiner, an Engineering Director at Oracle, Corporation, analyzed a range of cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and discussed the benefits/challenges of migrating to each offe...
Aug. 5, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 220
Container technology is sending shock waves through the world of cloud computing. Heralded as the 'next big thing,' containers provide software owners a consistent way to package their software and dependencies while infrastructure operators benefit from a standard way to deploy and run them. Containers present new challenges for tracking usage due to their dynamic nature. They can also be deployed to bare metal, virtual machines and various cloud platforms. How do software owners track the usag...
Aug. 5, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 297
In their session at 17th Cloud Expo, Hal Schwartz, CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), and Chuck Paolillo, CTO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), provide a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. In his role as CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), Hal Schwartz provides leadership and direction for the company.
Aug. 4, 2015 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 243
SYS-CON Events announced today that the "Second Containers & Microservices Expo" will take place November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Containers and microservices have become topics of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities.
Aug. 4, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 106
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Aug. 4, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 577
Scrum Alliance has announced the release of its 2015 State of Scrum Report. Almost 5,000 individuals and companies worldwide participated in this year's survey. Most organizations in the market today are still leading and managing under an Industrial Age model. Not only is the speed of change growing exponentially, Agile and Scrum frameworks are showing companies how to draw on the full talents and capabilities of those doing the work in order to continue innovating for success.
Aug. 4, 2015 02:45 PM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a software development company, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in Atlanta (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); and development centers in Ukraine. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobi...
Aug. 4, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 395
Between the compelling mockups and specs produced by your analysts and designers, and the resulting application built by your developers, there is a gulf where projects fail, costs spiral out of control, and applications fall short of requirements. In his session at @DevOpsSummit, Charles Kendrick, CTO and Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, presented a new approach where business and development users collaborate – each using tools appropriate to their goals and expertise – to build mocku...
Aug. 4, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 107
SYS-CON Events announced today that VividCortex, the monitoring solution for the modern data system, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The database is the heart of most applications, but it’s also the part that’s hardest to scale, monitor, and optimize even as it’s growing 50% year over year. VividCortex is the first unified suite of database monitoring tools specifically desi...
Aug. 4, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 117
Graylog, Inc., has added the capability to collect, centralize and analyze application container logs from within Docker. The Graylog logging driver for Docker addresses the challenges of extracting intelligence from within Docker containers, where most workloads are dynamic and log data is not persisted or stored. Using Graylog, DevOps and IT Ops teams can pinpoint the root cause of problems to deliver new applications faster and minimize downtime.
Aug. 4, 2015 11:45 AM EDT
As Marc Andreessen says software is eating the world. Everything is rapidly moving toward being software-defined – from our phones and cars through our washing machines to the datacenter. However, there are larger challenges when implementing software defined on a larger scale - when building software defined infrastructure. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Boyan Ivanov, CEO of StorPool, provided some practical insights on what, how and why when implementing "software-defined" in the datacent...
Aug. 4, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 125
Learn how you can use the CoSN SEND II Decision Tree for Education Technology to make sure that your K–12 technology initiatives create a more engaging learning experience that empowers students, teachers, and administrators alike.
Aug. 4, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 123
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Aug. 4, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 265
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Aug. 4, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 229