|By Business Wire||
|September 1, 2014 08:36 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8w6z9j/nicaragua) has announced the addition of the "Nicaragua: Xinwei's Entry Will Shake Up Mobile Telecom Market" report to their offering.
Nicaragua: Xinwei's Entry Will Shake Up Mobile Telecom Market,', offers a precise, incisive profile of Nicaragua's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Nicaraguan market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- Nicaragua in a regional context: a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Nicaragua.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data, and pay-TV markets.
- The service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video between 2014 and 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services, and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Nicaragua's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The telecommunications market in Nicaragua will generate an estimated $794m in service revenue in 2014, 12.5% more than in 2013, with mobile voice and data services contributing 73% of the total.
- Spectrum awarded in 2013 to a new operator, Xinwei, will contribute to raising the availability of mobile telephone and broadband services in the country and accelerate LTE network deployment.
- Estimates that total mobile subscriptions in Nicaragua will increase at a 4.7% CAGR from 2014 to 2019, leaving the country with 8.6m subscriptions and a 132% penetration rate at the end of the period. The CAGR will be the second highest in Latin America due to the positive impact Xinwei will have on the market as a whole.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
3. Regional context
4. Economic, demographic and political context
5. Regulatory environment
6. Demand profile
7. Service evolution
8. Competitive landscape
9. Major market players
10. Segment analysis
11. Mobile services
12. Fixed services
14. Identifying opportunities
- Claro Nicaragua
- Movistar Nicaragua
- Yota Nicaragua
- Sky Nicaragua
- Qualy TV
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8w6z9j/nicaragua
With over 720 million Internet users and 40–50% CAGR, the Chinese Cloud Computing market has been booming. When talking about cloud computing, what are the Chinese users of cloud thinking about? What is the most powerful force that can push them to make the buying decision? How to tap into them? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yu Hao, CEO and co-founder of SpeedyCloud, answered these questions and discussed the results of SpeedyCloud’s survey.
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,276
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,926
Aug. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,662
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Aug. 29, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 302
Aug. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,486
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,440
Aug. 29, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,869
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 914
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,980
Aug. 29, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 840
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 796
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 333
Aug. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,567
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,745
As the world moves toward more DevOps and Microservices, application deployment to the cloud ought to become a lot simpler. The Microservices architecture, which is the basis of many new age distributed systems such as OpenStack, NetFlix and so on, is at the heart of Cloud Foundry - a complete developer-oriented Platform as a Service (PaaS) that is IaaS agnostic and supports vCloud, OpenStack and AWS. Serverless computing is revolutionizing computing. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Raghav...
Aug. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,011