|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 09:18 AM EDT||
MIAMI, Sept. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical science has again proved its mettle by answering the gigantic question, can diabetes be reversed? While, now days, you can find a diabetic in each house spending a fortune in diabetes drugs and insulin injections, simple lifestyle changes have been introduced by medical researchers that helps Reversing Diabetes. The only thing these diabetics need to reverse diabetes is commitment.
About Type-2 Diabetes
Type-2 diabetes is commonly known as "adult - onset diabetes" that mostly affects people over 40 years of age. As the age grows, insulin making capacity of a person lowers and the blood sugar level increases beyond the normal range making the important cells non-functional. That is when; the person starts suffering with diabetes and has to take insulin for normal functioning of cells.
Reversing Diabetes with simple lifestyle changes and 3-step diet plan
A simple lifestyle change is the key to reversing diabetes. Diabetics can alter the affects of diabetes by strictly following a 3-step diet plan that will aid them in maintaining a normal blood sugar level, losing extra weight and improving health consciousness. The 3-step diet plan includes a simple diet containing all natural foods, regular exercises (breathing and relaxation, stretching, meditation etc) and intake of some natural supplements. All the steps are crucial for reversing diabetes successfully and retaining a sound health.
Staying away from sugar and other artificial sweeteners is a must for all diabetics. Adding leafy vegetables and natural foods to the diet and exercising regularly helps a lot in controlling blood sugar. These simple lifestyle changes are what it takes to reverse diabetes.
According to recent medical studies, diabetics can stop the progress of type-2 diabetes by just losing 10% of their total weight and refrain from taking medications. In a recent studies performed on 10 diabetics, 80% totally got off their diabetes medication within a year by following this simple 3-step diet plan and the rest 20% were identified as pre-diabetics as their blood sugar level reached the normal level. Results were best for those who lost the most weight.
Visit here for more information and reverse your diabetes successfully.
SOURCE Diabetes Reversal Guide
Aug. 26, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,923
Aug. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,656
Aug. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,001
Aug. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,932
Aug. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,236
Aug. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,890
Aug. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,270
Aug. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,861
Aug. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,708
Aug. 25, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,191
Aug. 25, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,694
Aug. 25, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,376
Aug. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,928
Aug. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 680
Aug. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 469