|By Business Wire||
|September 1, 2014 09:31 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mzs4pw/turkey) has announced the addition of the "Turkey: Infrastructure Sharing and M2M Services to Support Revenue Growth" report to their offering.
Total telecom service revenue in Turkey to grow at a CAGR of 0.9%, reaching $13.6bn by 2019, from an expected $13.0bn in 2014
The mobile voice segment is still important, expected to contribute 39.6% of total revenue in 2014, while mobile data will produce $4.9bn or 36.3% of the total by 2019.
Turkey: Infrastructure Sharing and M2M Services to Support Revenue Growth,' offers a precise, incisive profile of Turkey's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Turkish market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- The largest operator in the market remains Turk Telekom, followed by Turkcell, then Vodafone. Turk Telekom dominates in the fixed market but is expected to lose ground over the forecast period, as Turkcell continues to invest to increase its fiber broadband coverage and as new legislation on facility sharing provides operators increased access to the fiber market.
- Market opportunities are concentrated in the broadband segment and in M2M services. As smartphone and tablet penetration rates continue to increase, mobile data-related services will become increasingly innovative and competitive.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
3. Regional context
4. Economic, demographic and political context
5. Regulatory environment
6. Demand profile
7. Service evolution
8. Competitive landscape
9. Major market players
10. Segment analysis
11. Mobile services
12. Fixed services
14. Identifying opportunities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mzs4pw/turkey
Jul. 24, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,199
Jul. 24, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 766
Jul. 24, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,545
Jul. 23, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,195
Jul. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,096
Jul. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 801
Jul. 23, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,215
Jul. 23, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,806
Jul. 23, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,851
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,216
Jul. 23, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,421
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,569
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,576
Jul. 23, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,873
Jul. 23, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,940