|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 11:53 AM EDT||
India has set a target of achieving overall solar energy installed capacity of 20,000 MW by 2022. As per the estimates in this report, this creates an opportunity of US$ 41.73 billion in the solar energy market in India up to 2022.
The solar energy market in India has started picking pace due to supportive government policies and ability of solar energy to be used for various applications other than generating electricity. Being a tropical country India receives solar radiation with average intensity of 200 MW/Km2 with 250-300 sunny days in a year. As per government estimates, India receives 5,000 trillion kWh per year, with most parts of the country receiving 4-7 kWh per square metre per day. This provides huge opportunities for India to use solar energy for meeting the power demand from its burgeoning economy.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India's Energy Position
3. Need for Renewable Energy in India
4. Solar Energy Market in India
5. Application-wise Solar Energy Potential and Forecasts
6. Policies Related to Solar Energy Sector in India
7. EXIM Scenario in Indian Solar Energy Sector
8. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Solar Energy Market in India
9. Risks Associated with Solar Energy in India
10. Solar Power Generation Technology
11. Incentives and Rebates Offered by Indian Government
12. Profile of Key Players in Indian Solar Energy Sector
13. Analysis Models
14. Challenges for New Players in Indian Solar Energy Sector
15. Future Outlook & Opportunities in Indian Solar Energy Industry
16. Recommendations for Policy Makers
- Akshaya Solar India Pvt. Ltd.
- Azure PowerIndia Pvt. Ltd.
- Central Electronics Ltd.
- E to E Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- HHV Solar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Indosolar Ltd.
- Longman Suntech Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Lumos Design Technology
- MicroSun Solar Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Naturetech Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Photon Energy Systems Ltd.
- Power Engineering & Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Ritika Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Surana Ventures Ltd.
- Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd.
- Taylormade Solar solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Titan Energy Systems Ltd.
- Topsun Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Websol Energy Systems Ltd.
- XL Energy Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39z6df/solar_energy
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Feb. 22, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,133
Feb. 22, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,017
Feb. 22, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 1,095
Feb. 22, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 1,107
Feb. 22, 2017 11:15 AM EST Reads: 976
Feb. 22, 2017 11:15 AM EST Reads: 728
Feb. 22, 2017 11:00 AM EST Reads: 3,247
Feb. 22, 2017 10:45 AM EST Reads: 379
Feb. 22, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,511
Feb. 22, 2017 09:45 AM EST Reads: 811
Feb. 22, 2017 09:45 AM EST Reads: 1,344
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Steve Wilkes, CTO and founder of Striim, will delve into four enterprise-scale, business-critical case studies where streaming analytics serves as the key to enabling real-time data integration and right-time insights in hybrid cloud, IoT, and fog computing environments. As part of this discussion, he will also present a demo based on its partnership with Fujitsu, highlighting their technologies in a healthcare IoT use-case. The demo showcases the tracking of pati...
Feb. 22, 2017 09:29 AM EST Reads: 197
Tricky charts and visually deceptive graphs often make a case for the impact IT performance has on business. The debate isn't around the obvious; of course, IT performance metrics like website load time influence business metrics such as conversions and revenue. Rather, this presentation will explore various data analysis concepts to understand how, and how not to, assert such correlations. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Sys...
Feb. 22, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 1,388
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTrend processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Feb. 22, 2017 08:45 AM EST Reads: 1,137
Stratoscale, the software company developing the next generation data center operating system, exhibited at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which took place at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, in June 2016.Stratoscale is revolutionizing the data center with a zero-to-cloud-in-minutes solution. With Stratoscale’s hardware-agnostic, Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) solution to store everything, run anything and scale everywhere, IT is empowered to take control of their data ce...
Feb. 22, 2017 08:30 AM EST Reads: 856