|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 11:53 AM EDT||
India has set a target of achieving overall solar energy installed capacity of 20,000 MW by 2022. As per the estimates in this report, this creates an opportunity of US$ 41.73 billion in the solar energy market in India up to 2022.
The solar energy market in India has started picking pace due to supportive government policies and ability of solar energy to be used for various applications other than generating electricity. Being a tropical country India receives solar radiation with average intensity of 200 MW/Km2 with 250-300 sunny days in a year. As per government estimates, India receives 5,000 trillion kWh per year, with most parts of the country receiving 4-7 kWh per square metre per day. This provides huge opportunities for India to use solar energy for meeting the power demand from its burgeoning economy.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India's Energy Position
3. Need for Renewable Energy in India
4. Solar Energy Market in India
5. Application-wise Solar Energy Potential and Forecasts
6. Policies Related to Solar Energy Sector in India
7. EXIM Scenario in Indian Solar Energy Sector
8. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Solar Energy Market in India
9. Risks Associated with Solar Energy in India
10. Solar Power Generation Technology
11. Incentives and Rebates Offered by Indian Government
12. Profile of Key Players in Indian Solar Energy Sector
13. Analysis Models
14. Challenges for New Players in Indian Solar Energy Sector
15. Future Outlook & Opportunities in Indian Solar Energy Industry
16. Recommendations for Policy Makers
- Akshaya Solar India Pvt. Ltd.
- Azure PowerIndia Pvt. Ltd.
- Central Electronics Ltd.
- E to E Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- HHV Solar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Indosolar Ltd.
- Longman Suntech Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Lumos Design Technology
- MicroSun Solar Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Naturetech Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Photon Energy Systems Ltd.
- Power Engineering & Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Ritika Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Surana Ventures Ltd.
- Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd.
- Taylormade Solar solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Titan Energy Systems Ltd.
- Topsun Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Websol Energy Systems Ltd.
- XL Energy Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39z6df/solar_energy
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Aug. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,851
Aug. 23, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,741
Aug. 23, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 288
Aug. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,470
Aug. 23, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,716
Aug. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 292
Aug. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,769
Aug. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 305
Aug. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,482
Aug. 23, 2016 01:49 PM EDT Reads: 198
Aug. 23, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,391
Aug. 23, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,695
Aug. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,981
Aug. 23, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,354
Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) has announced that NoviFlow Inc.has deployed IxNetwork® to validate the company’s designs and accelerate the delivery of its proven, reliable products. Based in Montréal, NoviFlow Inc. supports network carriers, hyperscale data center operators, and enterprises seeking greater network control and flexibility, network scalability, and the capacity to handle extremely large numbers of flows, while maintaining maximum network performance. To meet these requirements, NoviFlow in...
Aug. 23, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,752