|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 11:53 AM EDT||
India has set a target of achieving overall solar energy installed capacity of 20,000 MW by 2022. As per the estimates in this report, this creates an opportunity of US$ 41.73 billion in the solar energy market in India up to 2022.
The solar energy market in India has started picking pace due to supportive government policies and ability of solar energy to be used for various applications other than generating electricity. Being a tropical country India receives solar radiation with average intensity of 200 MW/Km2 with 250-300 sunny days in a year. As per government estimates, India receives 5,000 trillion kWh per year, with most parts of the country receiving 4-7 kWh per square metre per day. This provides huge opportunities for India to use solar energy for meeting the power demand from its burgeoning economy.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India's Energy Position
3. Need for Renewable Energy in India
4. Solar Energy Market in India
5. Application-wise Solar Energy Potential and Forecasts
6. Policies Related to Solar Energy Sector in India
7. EXIM Scenario in Indian Solar Energy Sector
8. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Solar Energy Market in India
9. Risks Associated with Solar Energy in India
10. Solar Power Generation Technology
11. Incentives and Rebates Offered by Indian Government
12. Profile of Key Players in Indian Solar Energy Sector
13. Analysis Models
14. Challenges for New Players in Indian Solar Energy Sector
15. Future Outlook & Opportunities in Indian Solar Energy Industry
16. Recommendations for Policy Makers
- Akshaya Solar India Pvt. Ltd.
- Azure PowerIndia Pvt. Ltd.
- Central Electronics Ltd.
- E to E Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- HHV Solar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Indosolar Ltd.
- Longman Suntech Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Lumos Design Technology
- MicroSun Solar Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Naturetech Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Photon Energy Systems Ltd.
- Power Engineering & Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- Ritika Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Surana Ventures Ltd.
- Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd.
- Taylormade Solar solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Titan Energy Systems Ltd.
- Topsun Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Websol Energy Systems Ltd.
- XL Energy Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39z6df/solar_energy
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
In today's enterprise, digital transformation represents organizational change even more so than technology change, as customer preferences and behavior drive end-to-end transformation across lines of business as well as IT. To capitalize on the ubiquitous disruption driving this transformation, companies must be able to innovate at an increasingly rapid pace. Traditional approaches for driving innovation are now woefully inadequate for keeping up with the breadth of disruption and change facin...
Dec. 1, 2015 03:30 AM EST Reads: 524
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST
Cloud computing delivers on-demand resources that provide businesses with flexibility and cost-savings. The challenge in moving workloads to the cloud has been the cost and complexity of ensuring the initial and ongoing security and regulatory (PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC) compliance across private and public clouds. Manual security compliance is slow, prone to human error, and represents over 50% of the cost of managing cloud applications. Determining how to automate cloud security compliance is critical...
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 465
I recently attended and was a speaker at the 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo at the Santa Clara Convention Center. I also had the opportunity to attend this event last year and I wrote a blog from that show talking about how the “Enterprise Impact of IoT” was a key theme of last year’s show. I was curious to see if the same theme would still resonate 365 days later and what, if any, changes I would see in the content presented.
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 465
Dec. 1, 2015 01:15 AM EST Reads: 114
Dec. 1, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 434
Nov. 30, 2015 10:00 PM EST Reads: 284
Nov. 30, 2015 03:45 PM EST Reads: 105
Nov. 30, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 247
Nov. 30, 2015 03:00 PM EST Reads: 494
Nov. 30, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 371
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 436
Nov. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 438
Nov. 30, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 541
Nov. 30, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 344