|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 02:01 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Sept. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Control Technologies
Control technologies are processes that are used to control the level of pollution caused by industrial machines and appliances. With technological advancements, control technologies are now being utilized by various industries for accurate and reliable process control. Various types of control technologies, such as industrial control, process control, and automated environmental control, are used in the Manufacturing and Non-manufacturing sectors. The Control Technologies market in the US is highly competitive causing several vendors to offer industry-specific technologies to meet specific needs of end-users and differentiate their products.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Control Technologies market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 2.82 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Control Technologies market in the US can be segmented into three divisions: Industrial Control, Process Control, and Automated Environmental Control. TechNavio's report, the Control Technologies Market in US 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the Control Technologies market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Emersion Electric
- Honeywell International
- Rockwell Automation
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aspen Technology
- Yokogawa Electric
- Need to Develop Technologies with Advanced Safety Features- For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Stagnated Market due to Competition
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Development in Construction Activities- For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.1.1 General Purpose Control06.1.2 Special Purpose Control06.1.3 Relays06.1.4 Part and Accessories of Industrial Control06.2 Supply Chain of Control Technologies06.3 Market Condition06.4 Market Size and Forecast06.5 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation by Product07.2 Industrial Control Market in US07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast07.1 General Purpose Control Market in US07.1.1 Market Size and Forecast07.2 Special Purpose Control Market in US07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast07.3 Relays Control Technologies Market in US07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast07.4 Parts and Accessories Control Market in US07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast07.3 Process Control Market in US07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast07.4 Automated Environmental Control Market in US07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast08. Market Segmentation by End-users08.1 Control Technologies Market in US in the Manufacturing Sector8.1.1 Market Size and Forecast08.2 Control Technologies Market in US in the Non-manufacturing Sector08.2.1 Market Size and Forecast08. Buying Criteria08.1 Parameters08.1.1 Cost08.1.2 Maintenance and Support08.1.3 Performance08.1.4 Reliability08.1.5 Technological Advancement09. Market Growth Drivers10. Drivers and their Impact11. Market Challenges12. Market Trends13. Trends and their Impact14. Vendor Landscape14.1 Competitive Scenario14.1.1 Key News14.1.2 Mergers and Acquisitions14.2 Other Prominent Vendors15. Key Vendor Analysis15.1 Emersion Electric15.1.1 Key Facts15.1.2 Business Overview15.1.3 Business Segmentation by Re^pvenue 201315.1.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.1.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.1.6 Business Strategy15.1.7 Recent Developments15.1.8 SWOT Analysis15.2 Honeywell Automation15.2.1 Key Facts15.2.2 Business Overview15.2.3 ? Business Segmentation by Revenue 201315.2.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.2.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.2.6 Business Strategy15.2.7 Recent Developments15.2.8 SWOT Analysis15.3 Rockwell Automation15.3.1 Key Facts15.3.2 Business Overview15.3.3 Business Segmentation by Revenue 201315.3.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.3.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.3.6 Business Strategy15.3.7 Recent Developments15.3.8 SWOT Analysis
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
"We've just seen a huge influx of new partners coming into our ecosystem, and partners building unique offerings on top of our API set," explained Seth Bostock, Chief Executive Officer at IndependenceIT, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Aug. 2, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 676
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Aug. 2, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 217
Digital Transformation is the ultimate goal of cloud computing and related initiatives. The phrase is certainly not a precise one, and as subject to hand-waving and distortion as any high-falutin' terminology in the world of information technology. Yet it is an excellent choice of words to describe what enterprise IT—and by extension, organizations in general—should be working to achieve. Digital Transformation means: handling all the data types being found and created in the organizat...
Aug. 2, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,123
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 2, 2015 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 505
Chuck Piluso presented a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. Prior to Secure Infrastructure and Services, Mr. Piluso founded North American Telecommunication Corporation, a facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier licensed by the Public Service Commission in 10 states, serving as the company's chairman and president from 1997 to 2000. Between 1990 and 1997, Mr. Piluso served as chairman & founder of International Te...
Aug. 2, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 417
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Aug. 2, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 545
Container technology is sending shock waves through the world of cloud computing. Heralded as the 'next big thing,' containers provide software owners a consistent way to package their software and dependencies while infrastructure operators benefit from a standard way to deploy and run them. Containers present new challenges for tracking usage due to their dynamic nature. They can also be deployed to bare metal, virtual machines and various cloud platforms. How do software owners track the usag...
Aug. 2, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 247
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a software development company, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in Atlanta (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); and development centers in Ukraine. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobi...
Aug. 2, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 343
With SaaS use rampant across organizations, how can IT departments track company data and maintain security? More and more departments are commissioning their own solutions and bypassing IT. A cloud environment is amorphous and powerful, allowing you to set up solutions for all of your user needs: document sharing and collaboration, mobile access, e-mail, even industry-specific applications. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Shawn Mills, President and a founder of Green House Data, discussed h...
Aug. 2, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 479
For IoT to grow as quickly as analyst firms’ project, a lot is going to fall on developers to quickly bring applications to market. But the lack of a standard development platform threatens to slow growth and make application development more time consuming and costly, much like we’ve seen in the mobile space. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Weiner, Product Manager of the Omega DevCloud with KORE Telematics Inc., discussed the evolving requirements for developers as IoT matures and conducte...
Aug. 2, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 354
There are many considerations when moving applications from on-premise to cloud. It is critical to understand the benefits and also challenges of this migration. A successful migration will result in lower Total Cost of Ownership, yet offer the same or higher level of robustness. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Michael Meiner, an Engineering Director at Oracle, Corporation, analyzed a range of cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and discussed the benefits/challenges of migrating to each offe...
Aug. 2, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 172
One of the hottest areas in cloud right now is DRaaS and related offerings. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Dale Levesque, Disaster Recovery Product Manager with Windstream's Cloud and Data Center Marketing team, will discuss the benefits of the cloud model, which far outweigh the traditional approach, and how enterprises need to ensure that their needs are properly being met.
Aug. 2, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,698
In their session at 17th Cloud Expo, Hal Schwartz, CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), and Chuck Paolillo, CTO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), provide a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. In his role as CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), Hal Schwartz provides leadership and direction for the company.
Aug. 2, 2015 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 182
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Aug. 2, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 180
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – transforming information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom. IoE creates new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented opportunities to improve business and government operations, decision making and mission support capabilities.
Aug. 1, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 334