|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 02:01 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Sept. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Control Technologies
Control technologies are processes that are used to control the level of pollution caused by industrial machines and appliances. With technological advancements, control technologies are now being utilized by various industries for accurate and reliable process control. Various types of control technologies, such as industrial control, process control, and automated environmental control, are used in the Manufacturing and Non-manufacturing sectors. The Control Technologies market in the US is highly competitive causing several vendors to offer industry-specific technologies to meet specific needs of end-users and differentiate their products.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Control Technologies market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 2.82 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Control Technologies market in the US can be segmented into three divisions: Industrial Control, Process Control, and Automated Environmental Control. TechNavio's report, the Control Technologies Market in US 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the Control Technologies market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Emersion Electric
- Honeywell International
- Rockwell Automation
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aspen Technology
- Yokogawa Electric
- Need to Develop Technologies with Advanced Safety Features- For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Stagnated Market due to Competition
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Development in Construction Activities- For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.1.1 General Purpose Control06.1.2 Special Purpose Control06.1.3 Relays06.1.4 Part and Accessories of Industrial Control06.2 Supply Chain of Control Technologies06.3 Market Condition06.4 Market Size and Forecast06.5 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation by Product07.2 Industrial Control Market in US07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast07.1 General Purpose Control Market in US07.1.1 Market Size and Forecast07.2 Special Purpose Control Market in US07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast07.3 Relays Control Technologies Market in US07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast07.4 Parts and Accessories Control Market in US07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast07.3 Process Control Market in US07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast07.4 Automated Environmental Control Market in US07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast08. Market Segmentation by End-users08.1 Control Technologies Market in US in the Manufacturing Sector8.1.1 Market Size and Forecast08.2 Control Technologies Market in US in the Non-manufacturing Sector08.2.1 Market Size and Forecast08. Buying Criteria08.1 Parameters08.1.1 Cost08.1.2 Maintenance and Support08.1.3 Performance08.1.4 Reliability08.1.5 Technological Advancement09. Market Growth Drivers10. Drivers and their Impact11. Market Challenges12. Market Trends13. Trends and their Impact14. Vendor Landscape14.1 Competitive Scenario14.1.1 Key News14.1.2 Mergers and Acquisitions14.2 Other Prominent Vendors15. Key Vendor Analysis15.1 Emersion Electric15.1.1 Key Facts15.1.2 Business Overview15.1.3 Business Segmentation by Re^pvenue 201315.1.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.1.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.1.6 Business Strategy15.1.7 Recent Developments15.1.8 SWOT Analysis15.2 Honeywell Automation15.2.1 Key Facts15.2.2 Business Overview15.2.3 ? Business Segmentation by Revenue 201315.2.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.2.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.2.6 Business Strategy15.2.7 Recent Developments15.2.8 SWOT Analysis15.3 Rockwell Automation15.3.1 Key Facts15.3.2 Business Overview15.3.3 Business Segmentation by Revenue 201315.3.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.3.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.3.6 Business Strategy15.3.7 Recent Developments15.3.8 SWOT Analysis
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
There are 66 million network cameras capturing terabytes of data. How did factories in Japan improve physical security at the facilities and improve employee productivity? Edge Computing reduces possible kilobytes of data collected per second to only a few kilobytes of data transmitted to the public cloud every day. Data is aggregated and analyzed close to sensors so only intelligent results need to be transmitted to the cloud. Non-essential data is recycled to optimize storage.
Mar. 28, 2017 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,146
"I think that everyone recognizes that for IoT to really realize its full potential and value that it is about creating ecosystems and marketplaces and that no single vendor is able to support what is required," explained Esmeralda Swartz, VP, Marketing Enterprise and Cloud at Ericsson, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 28, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,395
Microservices are a very exciting architectural approach that many organizations are looking to as a way to accelerate innovation. Microservices promise to allow teams to move away from monolithic "ball of mud" systems, but the reality is that, in the vast majority of organizations, different projects and technologies will continue to be developed at different speeds. How to handle the dependencies between these disparate systems with different iteration cycles? Consider the "canoncial problem" ...
Mar. 28, 2017 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 8,910
As businesses adopt functionalities in cloud computing, it’s imperative that IT operations consistently ensure cloud systems work correctly – all of the time, and to their best capabilities. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Bernd Harzog, CEO and founder of OpsDataStore, will present an industry answer to the common question, “Are you running IT operations as efficiently and as cost effectively as you need to?” He will expound on the industry issues he frequently came up against as an analyst, and...
Mar. 28, 2017 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,297
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Mar. 28, 2017 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,977
After more than five years of DevOps, definitions are evolving, boundaries are expanding, ‘unicorns’ are no longer rare, enterprises are on board, and pundits are moving on. Can we now look at an evolution of DevOps? Should we? Is the foundation of DevOps ‘done’, or is there still too much left to do? What is mature, and what is still missing? What does the next 5 years of DevOps look like? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by DevOps Summit Conference Chair Andi Mann, panelists l...
Mar. 28, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 9,892
In their Live Hack” presentation at 17th Cloud Expo, Stephen Coty and Paul Fletcher, Chief Security Evangelists at Alert Logic, provided the audience with a chance to see a live demonstration of the common tools cyber attackers use to attack cloud and traditional IT systems. This “Live Hack” used open source attack tools that are free and available for download by anybody. Attendees learned where to find and how to operate these tools for the purpose of testing their own IT infrastructure. The...
Mar. 28, 2017 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 7,482
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Mar. 28, 2017 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,043
My team embarked on building a data lake for our sales and marketing data to better understand customer journeys. This required building a hybrid data pipeline to connect our cloud CRM with the new Hadoop Data Lake. One challenge is that IT was not in a position to provide support until we proved value and marketing did not have the experience, so we embarked on the journey ourselves within the product marketing team for our line of business within Progress. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Sum...
Mar. 28, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,128
The modern software development landscape consists of best practices and tools that allow teams to deliver software in a near-continuous manner. By adopting a culture of automation, measurement and sharing, the time to ship code has been greatly reduced, allowing for shorter release cycles and quicker feedback from customers and users. Still, with all of these tools and methods, how can teams stay on top of what is taking place across their infrastructure and codebase? Hopping between services a...
Mar. 28, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 9,913
Virtualization over the past years has become a key strategy for IT to acquire multi-tenancy, increase utilization, develop elasticity and improve security. And virtual machines (VMs) are quickly becoming a main vehicle for developing and deploying applications. The introduction of containers seems to be bringing another and perhaps overlapped solution for achieving the same above-mentioned benefits. Are a container and a virtual machine fundamentally the same or different? And how? Is one techn...
Mar. 28, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,132
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a client-oriented software development company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex softw...
Mar. 28, 2017 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,919
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Mar. 28, 2017 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,364
What sort of WebRTC based applications can we expect to see over the next year and beyond? One way to predict development trends is to see what sorts of applications startups are building. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Arin Sime, founder of WebRTC.ventures, will discuss the current and likely future trends in WebRTC application development based on real requests for custom applications from real customers, as well as other public sources of information,
Mar. 28, 2017 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 997
Interoute has announced the integration of its Global Cloud Infrastructure platform with Rancher Labs’ container management platform, Rancher. This approach enables enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and infrastructure investments. Matthew Finnie, Interoute CTO commented “Enterprises developing and building apps in the cloud and those on a path to Digital Transformation need Digital ICT Infrastructure that allows them to build, test and deploy faster than ever before. The int...
Mar. 28, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,266