|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 02:01 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Sept. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Control Technologies
Control technologies are processes that are used to control the level of pollution caused by industrial machines and appliances. With technological advancements, control technologies are now being utilized by various industries for accurate and reliable process control. Various types of control technologies, such as industrial control, process control, and automated environmental control, are used in the Manufacturing and Non-manufacturing sectors. The Control Technologies market in the US is highly competitive causing several vendors to offer industry-specific technologies to meet specific needs of end-users and differentiate their products.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Control Technologies market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 2.82 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Control Technologies market in the US can be segmented into three divisions: Industrial Control, Process Control, and Automated Environmental Control. TechNavio's report, the Control Technologies Market in US 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the Control Technologies market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Emersion Electric
- Honeywell International
- Rockwell Automation
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aspen Technology
- Yokogawa Electric
- Need to Develop Technologies with Advanced Safety Features- For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Stagnated Market due to Competition
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Development in Construction Activities- For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.1.1 General Purpose Control06.1.2 Special Purpose Control06.1.3 Relays06.1.4 Part and Accessories of Industrial Control06.2 Supply Chain of Control Technologies06.3 Market Condition06.4 Market Size and Forecast06.5 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation by Product07.2 Industrial Control Market in US07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast07.1 General Purpose Control Market in US07.1.1 Market Size and Forecast07.2 Special Purpose Control Market in US07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast07.3 Relays Control Technologies Market in US07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast07.4 Parts and Accessories Control Market in US07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast07.3 Process Control Market in US07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast07.4 Automated Environmental Control Market in US07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast08. Market Segmentation by End-users08.1 Control Technologies Market in US in the Manufacturing Sector8.1.1 Market Size and Forecast08.2 Control Technologies Market in US in the Non-manufacturing Sector08.2.1 Market Size and Forecast08. Buying Criteria08.1 Parameters08.1.1 Cost08.1.2 Maintenance and Support08.1.3 Performance08.1.4 Reliability08.1.5 Technological Advancement09. Market Growth Drivers10. Drivers and their Impact11. Market Challenges12. Market Trends13. Trends and their Impact14. Vendor Landscape14.1 Competitive Scenario14.1.1 Key News14.1.2 Mergers and Acquisitions14.2 Other Prominent Vendors15. Key Vendor Analysis15.1 Emersion Electric15.1.1 Key Facts15.1.2 Business Overview15.1.3 Business Segmentation by Re^pvenue 201315.1.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.1.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.1.6 Business Strategy15.1.7 Recent Developments15.1.8 SWOT Analysis15.2 Honeywell Automation15.2.1 Key Facts15.2.2 Business Overview15.2.3 ? Business Segmentation by Revenue 201315.2.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.2.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.2.6 Business Strategy15.2.7 Recent Developments15.2.8 SWOT Analysis15.3 Rockwell Automation15.3.1 Key Facts15.3.2 Business Overview15.3.3 Business Segmentation by Revenue 201315.3.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.3.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.3.6 Business Strategy15.3.7 Recent Developments15.3.8 SWOT Analysis
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Both SaaS vendors and SaaS buyers are going “all-in” to hyperscale IaaS platforms such as AWS, which is disrupting the SaaS value proposition. Why should the enterprise SaaS consumer pay for the SaaS service if their data is resident in adjacent AWS S3 buckets? If both SaaS sellers and buyers are using the same cloud tools, automation and pay-per-transaction model offered by IaaS platforms, then why not host the “shrink-wrapped” software in the customers’ cloud? Further, serverless computing, cl...
Feb. 24, 2017 06:00 AM EST Reads: 1,942
Feb. 24, 2017 04:00 AM EST Reads: 3,792
Feb. 24, 2017 03:00 AM EST Reads: 1,817
Feb. 24, 2017 02:15 AM EST Reads: 13,200
Feb. 24, 2017 01:45 AM EST Reads: 3,776
Feb. 24, 2017 01:45 AM EST Reads: 9,541
Feb. 24, 2017 01:30 AM EST Reads: 5,732
Feb. 24, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 1,898
Feb. 24, 2017 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,896
Feb. 24, 2017 01:00 AM EST Reads: 2,539
Feb. 24, 2017 12:45 AM EST Reads: 970
Feb. 23, 2017 11:30 PM EST Reads: 6,300
Feb. 23, 2017 11:00 PM EST Reads: 7,020
Feb. 23, 2017 10:00 PM EST Reads: 4,611
Feb. 23, 2017 09:15 PM EST Reads: 1,529