|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 02:01 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Sept. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Control Technologies
Control technologies are processes that are used to control the level of pollution caused by industrial machines and appliances. With technological advancements, control technologies are now being utilized by various industries for accurate and reliable process control. Various types of control technologies, such as industrial control, process control, and automated environmental control, are used in the Manufacturing and Non-manufacturing sectors. The Control Technologies market in the US is highly competitive causing several vendors to offer industry-specific technologies to meet specific needs of end-users and differentiate their products.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Control Technologies market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 2.82 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Control Technologies market in the US can be segmented into three divisions: Industrial Control, Process Control, and Automated Environmental Control. TechNavio's report, the Control Technologies Market in US 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the Control Technologies market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Emersion Electric
- Honeywell International
- Rockwell Automation
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aspen Technology
- Yokogawa Electric
- Need to Develop Technologies with Advanced Safety Features- For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Stagnated Market due to Competition
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Development in Construction Activities- For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.1.1 General Purpose Control06.1.2 Special Purpose Control06.1.3 Relays06.1.4 Part and Accessories of Industrial Control06.2 Supply Chain of Control Technologies06.3 Market Condition06.4 Market Size and Forecast06.5 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation by Product07.2 Industrial Control Market in US07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast07.1 General Purpose Control Market in US07.1.1 Market Size and Forecast07.2 Special Purpose Control Market in US07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast07.3 Relays Control Technologies Market in US07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast07.4 Parts and Accessories Control Market in US07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast07.3 Process Control Market in US07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast07.4 Automated Environmental Control Market in US07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast08. Market Segmentation by End-users08.1 Control Technologies Market in US in the Manufacturing Sector8.1.1 Market Size and Forecast08.2 Control Technologies Market in US in the Non-manufacturing Sector08.2.1 Market Size and Forecast08. Buying Criteria08.1 Parameters08.1.1 Cost08.1.2 Maintenance and Support08.1.3 Performance08.1.4 Reliability08.1.5 Technological Advancement09. Market Growth Drivers10. Drivers and their Impact11. Market Challenges12. Market Trends13. Trends and their Impact14. Vendor Landscape14.1 Competitive Scenario14.1.1 Key News14.1.2 Mergers and Acquisitions14.2 Other Prominent Vendors15. Key Vendor Analysis15.1 Emersion Electric15.1.1 Key Facts15.1.2 Business Overview15.1.3 Business Segmentation by Re^pvenue 201315.1.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.1.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.1.6 Business Strategy15.1.7 Recent Developments15.1.8 SWOT Analysis15.2 Honeywell Automation15.2.1 Key Facts15.2.2 Business Overview15.2.3 ? Business Segmentation by Revenue 201315.2.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.2.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.2.6 Business Strategy15.2.7 Recent Developments15.2.8 SWOT Analysis15.3 Rockwell Automation15.3.1 Key Facts15.3.2 Business Overview15.3.3 Business Segmentation by Revenue 201315.3.4 Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 201315.3.5 Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 201315.3.6 Business Strategy15.3.7 Recent Developments15.3.8 SWOT Analysis
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
The best-practices for building IoT applications with Go Code that attendees can use to build their own IoT applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Indraneel Mitra, Senior Solutions Architect & Technology Evangelist at Cognizant, provided valuable information and resources for both novice and experienced developers on how to get started with IoT and Golang in a day. He also provided information on how to use Intel Arduino Kit, Go Robotics API and AWS IoT stack to build an application tha...
Jul. 23, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 785
Is your aging software platform suffering from technical debt while the market changes and demands new solutions at a faster clip? It’s a bold move, but you might consider walking away from your core platform and starting fresh. ReadyTalk did exactly that. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and over a decade of audio conferencing product development to start an innovati...
Jul. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 786
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, discussed the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filterin...
Jul. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,085
Cloud analytics is dramatically altering business intelligence. Some businesses will capitalize on these promising new technologies and gain key insights that’ll help them gain competitive advantage. And others won’t. Whether you’re a business leader, an IT manager, or an analyst, we want to help you and the people you need to influence with a free copy of “Cloud Analytics for Dummies,” the essential guide to this explosive new space for business intelligence.
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 462
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, provided tips on how to be successful in large scale machine learning...
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,127
Early adopters of IoT viewed it mainly as a different term for machine-to-machine connectivity or M2M. This is understandable since a prerequisite for any IoT solution is the ability to collect and aggregate device data, which is most often presented in a dashboard. The problem is that viewing data in a dashboard requires a human to interpret the results and take manual action, which doesn’t scale to the needs of IoT.
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,803
SYS-CON Events announced today the Kubernetes and Google Container Engine Workshop, being held November 3, 2016, in conjunction with @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This workshop led by Sebastian Scheele introduces participants to Kubernetes and Google Container Engine (GKE). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn the key concepts and practices for deploying and maintainin...
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 452
What does it look like when you have access to cloud infrastructure and platform under the same roof? Let’s talk about the different layers of Technology as a Service: who cares, what runs where, and how does it all fit together. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Lead Technology Evangelist at SoftLayer, an IBM company, spoke about the picture being painted by IBM Cloud and how the tools being crafted can help fill the gaps in your IT infrastructure.
Jul. 23, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,955
"C2M is our digital transformation and IoT platform. We've had C2M on the market for almost three years now and it has a comprehensive set of functionalities that it brings to the market," explained Mahesh Ramu, Vice President, IoT Strategy and Operations at Plasma, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,031
"delaPlex is a software development company. We do team-based outsourcing development," explained Mark Rivers, COO and Co-founder of delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,896
Traditional IT, great for stable systems of record, is struggling to cope with newer, agile systems of engagement requirements coming straight from the business. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, William Morrish, General Manager of Product Sales at Interoute, outlined ways of exploiting new architectures to enable both systems and building them to support your existing platforms, with an eye for the future. Technologies such as Docker and the hyper-convergence of computing, networking and sto...
Jul. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 957
Whether your IoT service is connecting cars, homes, appliances, wearable, cameras or other devices, one question hangs in the balance – how do you actually make money from this service? The ability to turn your IoT service into profit requires the ability to create a monetization strategy that is flexible, scalable and working for you in real-time. It must be a transparent, smoothly implemented strategy that all stakeholders – from customers to the board – will be able to understand and comprehe...
Jul. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,723
SYS-CON Events announced today that LeaseWeb USA, a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LeaseWeb is one of the world's largest hosting brands. The company helps customers define, develop and deploy IT infrastructure tailored to their exact business needs, by combining various kinds cloud solutions.
Jul. 23, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,009
Using new techniques of information modeling, indexing, and processing, new cloud-based systems can support cloud-based workloads previously not possible for high-throughput insurance, banking, and case-based applications. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, John Newton, CTO, Founder and Chairman of Alfresco, described how to scale cloud-based content management repositories to store, manage, and retrieve billions of documents and related information with fast and linear scalability. He addres...
Jul. 23, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 815
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jul. 23, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,919