|By Business Wire||
|September 2, 2014 03:00 AM EDT||
Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. Professional Sound and Visual Division today launched the DDJ-WeGO3, its next generation ultra-compact DJ controller that makes it possible for any consumer to take on the art of DJing. The entry level controller starts with a completely new look utilizing an aluminum top panel and new JOG wheels that illuminate with red and blue LEDs. For increased versatility, the DDJ-WeGO3 is compatible with a variety of software including djay 2 for iPad and iPhone, djay1 for Mac, Serato® DJ Intro, TRAKTOR® PRO 2, and VirtualDJ™ Limited Edition. For extra convenience, the controller also charges compatible iOS devices2 with the included Lightning cable.
Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3 Controller (Photo: Business Wire)
“The DDJ-WeGO3 is the ideal controller for the beginner DJ because it’s so simple and easy to use,” said David Arevalo, director of marketing, Professional Sound and Visual Division for Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. “We’ve also integrated advanced features such as auto loop, JOG effects, hot cue and sampler, which help users advance their DJ skills and techniques faster.”
Functionality and Performance
The DDJ-WeGO3 features a highly futuristic cosmetic design utilizing a brushed aluminum finish throughout the entire control panel. Its flat profile and compact size make the DDJ-WeGO3 very portable. An easy to use button and knob layout around the JOG wheels allows for quick access to their functions.
DJ Software –The DDJ-WeGO3 supports multiple DJ software3
for increased versatility.
- VirtualDJ 8 Limited Edition (Download free of charge, keycode included)
- djay for Mac (Download free of charge, keycode included)
- Serato DJ Intro (Download free of charge, no keycode required)
- TRAKTOR PRO 2 (Available for purchase)
- djay2 for iPad and iPhone (Available for purchase on the iTunes App Store)
- vjay for iPad and iPhone (Available for purchase on the iTunes App Store)
- iPhone and iPad Charging – When connected to a computer, the DDJ-WeGO3 uses power from the USB connections, eliminating the need for an external power supply. If using a connected iPad or iPhone as a source, the DDJ-WeGO3 is powered by the included AC adapter, which will also charge the device, ensuring battery power never runs out while in use.
- Jog FX – Allows users to combine multiple effects and control them simultaneously using the JOG wheel.
Pulse Control – Provides users with visual prompts with red and
blue LED illumination around the JOG platters:
- Launch Pulse – Triggers a red light on the JOG wheel to signify that music has been loaded successfully.
- FX Pulse – The effect being applied to the currently playing song will be heard and represented visually via the light movements on the JOG wheel.
- Beat Pulse – The LED lights on the JOG wheel illuminate in different sizes to match the beat and volume intensity.
- Multi-Purpose Slot – The controller features a convenient slot to accommodate an iPad or iPhone, making it easy to see and access displays for choosing songs.
- Built-in audio ports for high quality sound output.
- Built-in sound card.
- Compact (14.96” x 9.45” x 2.32”) and weighs less than four pounds for easy transportation.
- DJC-WeCAi30 cable (sold separately) will be available October 2014 to connect iPad and iPhone devices with 30-pin dock connectors.
The ultra compact DDJ-WeGO3 will be available in October with a suggested retail price of $349.
Pioneer offers a complete line of professional DJ equipment through its Professional Sound & Visual Division. Its DJ products are industry standards at clubs, studios, mobile rigs and homes around the world, known for their high quality sound and reliability. For more information, visit www.pioneerdjusa.com.
Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. is headquartered in Long Beach, Calif., and its U.S. Web address is http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/. Its parent company, Pioneer Corporation, established in Tokyo in 1938, is a preeminent manufacturer of high-performance audio, video and computer equipment for the home, car and business markets.
For more information follow us on:
1 The djay 2 software is available from the iTunes App Store
2 Supported devices: iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina Display, iPad (4th generation), iPad Mini, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (5th generation)
3 Please visit http://www.pioneerdjusa.com/gear.aspx?product=DDJ-WeGO3 for information about other supported DJ software.
Pioneer and Pioneer DJ are registered trademarks of Pioneer
djay, djay2, vjay and Algoriddim are trademarks or registered trademarks of algoriddim GmbH.
Serato is a registered trademark of Serato Audio Research Ltd.
Virtual DJ is a trademark of Atomix Productions Inc.
TRAKTOR is a registered trademark of Native Instruments GmbH
Governments around the world are adopting Safe Harbor privacy provisions to protect customer data from leaving sovereign territories. Increasingly, global companies are required to create new instances of their server clusters in multiple countries to keep abreast of these new Safe Harbor laws. Is it worth it? In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Adam Rogers, Managing Director of Anexia, Inc., will discuss how to keep your data legal and still stay in business.
Oct. 26, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,509
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 26, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,073
Oct. 26, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 328
Oct. 26, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,284
Oct. 26, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 994
Oct. 26, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,108
Oct. 26, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,394
Oct. 26, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,013
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,166
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 609
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 421
Oct. 26, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 8,562
Oct. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 954
Oct. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,956
Oct. 26, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,606