|By Marketwired .||
|September 2, 2014 07:05 AM EDT||
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - September 02, 2014) - Join us for our calendar of free webinars, which features insightful discussions about clinical trials, market access, drug development, patient participation, clinical labeling, pharmacovigilance, drug safety, supply chain, extractables and leachables, and co employment.
Learn about current industry hot topics through free webinars which will be presented by leading experts in clinical trial, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries et al. Participate in the discussion and stay updated and relevant in your field. Access to all webinars are complimentary. Below is a detailed listing:
- (Sep 3) Protocol Pooling & Point of Distribution (POD) Clinical Labeling
- (Sep 10) The Voice of the Patient in Clinical Trials: Hearing It, Understanding It
- (Sep 23) Clinical Trial Risk Management Using Decision Analytics
- (Sep 23) Streamlining the Site Budgeting and Payment Process
- (Sep 23) Tissue Phenomics™: From Biomarker Discovery to Clinical Diagnostic Assay Commercialization
- (Oct 1) Using a Clinical Quality Risk Management Process to Implement Centralized Monitoring and Risk-Based Monitoring
- (Oct 6) Partnering with the Right CRO to Complement Clinical Data Analytics
- (Oct 21) S.O.S. - Best Practices for Finding, Engaging and Activating Investigators on a Rescue Study
- (Sep 10) China - Land of Opportunities & Challenges for the Clinical Research Industry
- (Sep 17) AMNOG - German Regulation in the Past, Present and Future
- (Sep 26) Clinical Trials in India: Approval Process
- (Sep 11) Top Five Best Practices for Developing Your Periodic Benefit Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER)
- (Sep 15) Signal Detection & Trending in Veterinary Pharmacovigilance
SUPPLY CHAIN AND MANUFACTURING
- (Sep 4) Are Extractables and Leachables Going Phase-Appropriate?
- (Sep 18) The Impact of Pharmaceutical Imprinting Defects and Ideas to Overcome Them
- (Sep 24) Value Creation in the Medical Device Supply Chain
- (Sep 26) Discover Paperless Manufacturing with Electronic Batch Records (eBR)
- (Oct 7) Co-employment: Get the Best of a Flexible Partnership with the Strategic Benefits of Outsourcing
DRUG DISCOVERY & DEVELOPMENT
- (Sep 17) Efficient Identification of Protein-Coding Variants in a Model Organism through Exome Sequencing
- (Sep 16-17) Improving Global Drug Development WebSeries - Part 3: Transitioning from Bench into Clinical Phase
- (Sep 24) Comparative Placental Transfer of Biologics: Preclinical Alternatives to the Nonhuman Primate
- (Oct 28-29) Improving Global Drug Development WebSeries - Part 4: Strategies and Operations for Early Clinical Development
Click HERE to see more Upcoming Webinars.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global Life Sciences community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from pharmaceutical & biotech companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com.
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/sponsorship.ashx.
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 284
Sep. 30, 2016 07:30 AM EDT
Sep. 30, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,239
Sep. 30, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,266
Sep. 30, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,464
Sep. 30, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,334
Sep. 30, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,506
Sep. 30, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,128
The Transparent Cloud-computing Consortium (abbreviation: T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data processing High speed and high quality networks, and dramatic improvements in computer processing capabilities, have greatly changed the nature of applications and made the storing and processing of data on the network commonplace.
Sep. 30, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,260
Your business relies on your applications and your employees to stay in business. Whether you develop apps or manage business critical apps that help fuel your business, what happens when users experience sluggish performance? You and all technical teams across the organization – application, network, operations, among others, as well as, those outside the organization, like ISPs and third-party providers – are called in to solve the problem.
Sep. 30, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,736
Digital transformation is too big and important for our future success to not understand the rules that apply to it. The first three rules for winning in this age of hyper-digital transformation are: Advantages in speed, analytics and operational tempos must be captured by implementing an optimized information logistics system (OILS) Real-time operational tempos (IT, people and business processes) must be achieved Businesses that can "analyze data and act and with speed" will dominate those t...
Sep. 30, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,281
While DevOps promises a better and tighter integration among an organization’s development and operation teams and transforms an application life cycle into a continual deployment, Chef and Azure together provides a speedy, cost-effective and highly scalable vehicle for realizing the business values of this transformation. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, a Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, will present a unique opportunity to witness how Chef and Azure work tog...
Sep. 30, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,847
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Sep. 30, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,884
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 673
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,719
I'm a lonely sensor. I spend all day telling the world how I'm feeling, but none of the other sensors seem to care. I want to be connected. I want to build relationships with other sensors to be more useful for my human. I want my human to understand that when my friends next door are too hot for a while, I'll soon be flaming. And when all my friends go outside without me, I may be left behind. Don't just log my data; use the relationship graph. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Boyd, Engi...
Sep. 30, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,411