|By Marketwired .||
|September 2, 2014 07:05 AM EDT||
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - September 02, 2014) - Join us for our calendar of free webinars, which features insightful discussions about clinical trials, market access, drug development, patient participation, clinical labeling, pharmacovigilance, drug safety, supply chain, extractables and leachables, and co employment.
Learn about current industry hot topics through free webinars which will be presented by leading experts in clinical trial, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries et al. Participate in the discussion and stay updated and relevant in your field. Access to all webinars are complimentary. Below is a detailed listing:
- (Sep 3) Protocol Pooling & Point of Distribution (POD) Clinical Labeling
- (Sep 10) The Voice of the Patient in Clinical Trials: Hearing It, Understanding It
- (Sep 23) Clinical Trial Risk Management Using Decision Analytics
- (Sep 23) Streamlining the Site Budgeting and Payment Process
- (Sep 23) Tissue Phenomics™: From Biomarker Discovery to Clinical Diagnostic Assay Commercialization
- (Oct 1) Using a Clinical Quality Risk Management Process to Implement Centralized Monitoring and Risk-Based Monitoring
- (Oct 6) Partnering with the Right CRO to Complement Clinical Data Analytics
- (Oct 21) S.O.S. - Best Practices for Finding, Engaging and Activating Investigators on a Rescue Study
- (Sep 10) China - Land of Opportunities & Challenges for the Clinical Research Industry
- (Sep 17) AMNOG - German Regulation in the Past, Present and Future
- (Sep 26) Clinical Trials in India: Approval Process
- (Sep 11) Top Five Best Practices for Developing Your Periodic Benefit Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER)
- (Sep 15) Signal Detection & Trending in Veterinary Pharmacovigilance
SUPPLY CHAIN AND MANUFACTURING
- (Sep 4) Are Extractables and Leachables Going Phase-Appropriate?
- (Sep 18) The Impact of Pharmaceutical Imprinting Defects and Ideas to Overcome Them
- (Sep 24) Value Creation in the Medical Device Supply Chain
- (Sep 26) Discover Paperless Manufacturing with Electronic Batch Records (eBR)
- (Oct 7) Co-employment: Get the Best of a Flexible Partnership with the Strategic Benefits of Outsourcing
DRUG DISCOVERY & DEVELOPMENT
- (Sep 17) Efficient Identification of Protein-Coding Variants in a Model Organism through Exome Sequencing
- (Sep 16-17) Improving Global Drug Development WebSeries - Part 3: Transitioning from Bench into Clinical Phase
- (Sep 24) Comparative Placental Transfer of Biologics: Preclinical Alternatives to the Nonhuman Primate
- (Oct 28-29) Improving Global Drug Development WebSeries - Part 4: Strategies and Operations for Early Clinical Development
Click HERE to see more Upcoming Webinars.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global Life Sciences community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from pharmaceutical & biotech companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com.
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/sponsorship.ashx.
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 284
Dec. 8, 2016 09:45 PM EST Reads: 1,233
Dec. 8, 2016 09:15 PM EST Reads: 1,667
Dec. 8, 2016 09:15 PM EST Reads: 951
Dec. 8, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 1,884
Dec. 8, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 317
Dec. 8, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 378
Dec. 8, 2016 06:45 PM EST Reads: 951
Dec. 8, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,720
Dec. 8, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 948
Dec. 8, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,819
Dec. 8, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,847
Dec. 8, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,251
Dec. 8, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,973
Dec. 8, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 393
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Dec. 8, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 2,315