|By Marketwired .||
|September 2, 2014 07:05 AM EDT||
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - September 02, 2014) - Join us for our calendar of free webinars, which features insightful discussions about clinical trials, market access, drug development, patient participation, clinical labeling, pharmacovigilance, drug safety, supply chain, extractables and leachables, and co employment.
Learn about current industry hot topics through free webinars which will be presented by leading experts in clinical trial, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries et al. Participate in the discussion and stay updated and relevant in your field. Access to all webinars are complimentary. Below is a detailed listing:
- (Sep 3) Protocol Pooling & Point of Distribution (POD) Clinical Labeling
- (Sep 10) The Voice of the Patient in Clinical Trials: Hearing It, Understanding It
- (Sep 23) Clinical Trial Risk Management Using Decision Analytics
- (Sep 23) Streamlining the Site Budgeting and Payment Process
- (Sep 23) Tissue Phenomics™: From Biomarker Discovery to Clinical Diagnostic Assay Commercialization
- (Oct 1) Using a Clinical Quality Risk Management Process to Implement Centralized Monitoring and Risk-Based Monitoring
- (Oct 6) Partnering with the Right CRO to Complement Clinical Data Analytics
- (Oct 21) S.O.S. - Best Practices for Finding, Engaging and Activating Investigators on a Rescue Study
- (Sep 10) China - Land of Opportunities & Challenges for the Clinical Research Industry
- (Sep 17) AMNOG - German Regulation in the Past, Present and Future
- (Sep 26) Clinical Trials in India: Approval Process
- (Sep 11) Top Five Best Practices for Developing Your Periodic Benefit Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER)
- (Sep 15) Signal Detection & Trending in Veterinary Pharmacovigilance
SUPPLY CHAIN AND MANUFACTURING
- (Sep 4) Are Extractables and Leachables Going Phase-Appropriate?
- (Sep 18) The Impact of Pharmaceutical Imprinting Defects and Ideas to Overcome Them
- (Sep 24) Value Creation in the Medical Device Supply Chain
- (Sep 26) Discover Paperless Manufacturing with Electronic Batch Records (eBR)
- (Oct 7) Co-employment: Get the Best of a Flexible Partnership with the Strategic Benefits of Outsourcing
DRUG DISCOVERY & DEVELOPMENT
- (Sep 17) Efficient Identification of Protein-Coding Variants in a Model Organism through Exome Sequencing
- (Sep 16-17) Improving Global Drug Development WebSeries - Part 3: Transitioning from Bench into Clinical Phase
- (Sep 24) Comparative Placental Transfer of Biologics: Preclinical Alternatives to the Nonhuman Primate
- (Oct 28-29) Improving Global Drug Development WebSeries - Part 4: Strategies and Operations for Early Clinical Development
Click HERE to see more Upcoming Webinars.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global Life Sciences community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from pharmaceutical & biotech companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com.
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/sponsorship.ashx.
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 284
OnProcess Technology has announced it will be a featured speaker at @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1 - 3, 2016, in Santa Clara, California. Dan Gettens, OnProcess’ Chief Analytics Officer, will discuss how Internet of Things (IoT) data can be leveraged to predict product failures, improve uptime and slash costly inventory stock. @ThingsExpo is an annual gathering of IoT and cloud developers, practitioners and thought-leaders who exchange ideas and insights on topics ranging from Big Data in...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 257
Oct. 25, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,012
Oct. 25, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 302
Oct. 25, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,231
Oct. 25, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,423
Oct. 25, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 346
Oct. 25, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,126
Oct. 25, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,694
Oct. 25, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,884
Oct. 25, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,425
Oct. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,607
Oct. 25, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,545
Oct. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,442
Oct. 25, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 411
Oct. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 34,201