|By PR Newswire||
|September 2, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
ALBANY, New York, September 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ResearchMoz presents this most up-to-date research on "Digitization Trends in the Financial Services Industry" is a new report Added by Researchmoz that globally analyzes executives' opinions on digitization trends, and identifies key factors and objectives driving and influencing organizations towards its adoption. The report also examines executives' viewpoints about preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry. It also highlights major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization, and evaluates projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years.
The report features the opinions of financial services industry respondents about digitization trends in the financial services industry, covering the following aspects:
- Key drivers for digitization
- Pressing concerns in the successful implementation of digitization
- Organizations' approaches to digitization strategy
- The impact and influence of digitization on product ranges and services
- Projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years
- Revenue projections from value-added services over the next two years
- The influence of social media on digitization prospects
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/digitization-trends-in-the-financial-services-industry-report.html
- The report examines key factors driving digitization in the financial services industry
- The report identifies major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization
- The report assesses how organizations are implementing, or planning to implement, digitization, and identifies preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry
- The report evaluates expected changes in product ranges and services offered as a result of digitization
- The report examines overall budget shares that organizations intend to invest in digitization over the next two years
- The report highlights executives' expectations about changes in revenues resulting from value-added services over the next two years
- The report examines the importance of social media in the future prospects of digitization in the financial services industry
- The report identifies regions which will show the greatest advances in digitization over the next two years
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights key goals which organizations intend to achieve through digitization, enabling companies to restructure their business plans.
- The report enables readers to take strategic decisions by understanding organizations' approaches to digitization, and identifying major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization.
- The report examines expected changes in product ranges and services offered as a result of digitization. This will help companies to improve customer service and strengthen product development.
- The report provides expectations about budget allocations to digitization over the next two years, which are likely to influence growth prospects.
- The report highlights regions with significant advancement potential for digitization over the next two years. This will help to design better business expansion plans.
- Cost reductions and improvements in customer service and engagement are driving digitization in the financial services industry
- Most organizations are implementing or planning to implement digitization by themselves
- Business process management is the most preferred digital technology for back-office operations
- Revenues resulting from value-added services are projected to increase by 10.5% over the next two years
- Asia and North America will show greatest advances in digitization over the next two years
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Key goals to be achieved through digitization
Key drivers of digitization
Major challenges in the successful implementation of digitization
Organizations' approaches to digitization strategy
Preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry
Impact and influence of digitization on product range and services
Projected services under digitization
Projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years
Revenue projections from value-added services over the next two years
Influence of social media on digitization prospects
Regions with significant advancement potential for digitization over the next two years
Explorer More Medical Equipments Market @ http://www.researchmoz.us/banking-market-reports-159.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Email: [email protected]
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Media Contact: Sheela, +91-9850766057
What sort of WebRTC based applications can we expect to see over the next year and beyond? One way to predict development trends is to see what sorts of applications startups are building. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Arin Sime, founder of WebRTC.ventures, will discuss the current and likely future trends in WebRTC application development based on real requests for custom applications from real customers, as well as other public sources of information,
Mar. 24, 2017 10:00 AM EDT
Virtualization over the past years has become a key strategy for IT to acquire multi-tenancy, increase utilization, develop elasticity and improve security. And virtual machines (VMs) are quickly becoming a main vehicle for developing and deploying applications. The introduction of containers seems to be bringing another and perhaps overlapped solution for achieving the same above-mentioned benefits. Are a container and a virtual machine fundamentally the same or different? And how? Is one techn...
Mar. 24, 2017 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,700
SYS-CON Events announced today that Infranics will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Since 2000, Infranics has developed SysMaster Suite, which is required for the stable and efficient management of ICT infrastructure. The ICT management solution developed and provided by Infranics continues to add intelligence to the ICT infrastructure through the IMC (Infra Management Cycle) based on mathemat...
Mar. 24, 2017 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,624
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Mar. 24, 2017 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 118
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudistics, an on-premises cloud computing company, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloudistics delivers a complete public cloud experience with composable on-premises infrastructures to medium and large enterprises. Its software-defined technology natively converges network, storage, compute, virtualization, and management into a ...
Mar. 24, 2017 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,535
Deep learning has been very successful in social sciences and specially areas where there is a lot of data. Trading is another field that can be viewed as social science with a lot of data. With the advent of Deep Learning and Big Data technologies for efficient computation, we are finally able to use the same methods in investment management as we would in face recognition or in making chat-bots. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Gaurav Chakravorty, co-founder and Head of Strategy Development ...
Mar. 24, 2017 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,206
Now that the world has connected “things,” we need to build these devices as truly intelligent in order to create instantaneous and precise results. This means you have to do as much of the processing at the point of entry as you can: at the edge. The killer use cases for IoT are becoming manifest through AI engines on edge devices. An autonomous car has this dual edge/cloud analytics model, producing precise, real-time results. In his session at @ThingsExpo, John Crupi, Vice President and Eng...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,590
What if you could build a web application that could support true web-scale traffic without having to ever provision or manage a single server? Sounds magical, and it is! In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Munns, Senior Developer Advocate for Serverless Applications at Amazon Web Services, will show how to build a serverless website that scales automatically using services like AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon S3. We will review several frameworks that can help you build serverle...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,455
The taxi industry never saw Uber coming. Startups are a threat to incumbents like never before, and a major enabler for startups is that they are instantly “cloud ready.” If innovation moves at the pace of IT, then your company is in trouble. Why? Because your data center will not keep up with frenetic pace AWS, Microsoft and Google are rolling out new capabilities In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Don Browning, VP of Cloud Architecture at Turner, will posit that disruption is inevitable for c...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,839
In the enterprise today, connected IoT devices are everywhere – both inside and outside corporate environments. The need to identify, manage, control and secure a quickly growing web of connections and outside devices is making the already challenging task of security even more important, and onerous. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Rich Boyer, CISO and Chief Architect for Security at NTT i3, will discuss new ways of thinking and the approaches needed to address the emerging challenges of securit...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,193
There are 66 million network cameras capturing terabytes of data. How did factories in Japan improve physical security at the facilities and improve employee productivity? Edge Computing reduces possible kilobytes of data collected per second to only a few kilobytes of data transmitted to the public cloud every day. Data is aggregated and analyzed close to sensors so only intelligent results need to be transmitted to the cloud. Non-essential data is recycled to optimize storage.
Mar. 24, 2017 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,825
SYS-CON Events announced today that Loom Systems will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Founded in 2015, Loom Systems delivers an advanced AI solution to predict and prevent problems in the digital business. Loom stands alone in the industry as an AI analysis platform requiring no prior math knowledge from operators, leveraging the existing staff to succeed in the digital era. With offices in S...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 805
In his General Session at 16th Cloud Expo, David Shacochis, host of The Hybrid IT Files podcast and Vice President at CenturyLink, investigated three key trends of the “gigabit economy" though the story of a Fortune 500 communications company in transformation. Narrating how multi-modal hybrid IT, service automation, and agile delivery all intersect, he will cover the role of storytelling and empathy in achieving strategic alignment between the enterprise and its information technology.
Mar. 24, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 7,264
"I think that everyone recognizes that for IoT to really realize its full potential and value that it is about creating ecosystems and marketplaces and that no single vendor is able to support what is required," explained Esmeralda Swartz, VP, Marketing Enterprise and Cloud at Ericsson, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 24, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,854
As businesses adopt functionalities in cloud computing, it’s imperative that IT operations consistently ensure cloud systems work correctly – all of the time, and to their best capabilities. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Bernd Harzog, CEO and founder of OpsDataStore, will present an industry answer to the common question, “Are you running IT operations as efficiently and as cost effectively as you need to?” He will expound on the industry issues he frequently came up against as an analyst, and...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,935