|By PR Newswire||
|September 2, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
ALBANY, New York, September 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ResearchMoz presents this most up-to-date research on "Digitization Trends in the Financial Services Industry" is a new report Added by Researchmoz that globally analyzes executives' opinions on digitization trends, and identifies key factors and objectives driving and influencing organizations towards its adoption. The report also examines executives' viewpoints about preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry. It also highlights major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization, and evaluates projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years.
The report features the opinions of financial services industry respondents about digitization trends in the financial services industry, covering the following aspects:
- Key drivers for digitization
- Pressing concerns in the successful implementation of digitization
- Organizations' approaches to digitization strategy
- The impact and influence of digitization on product ranges and services
- Projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years
- Revenue projections from value-added services over the next two years
- The influence of social media on digitization prospects
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/digitization-trends-in-the-financial-services-industry-report.html
- The report examines key factors driving digitization in the financial services industry
- The report identifies major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization
- The report assesses how organizations are implementing, or planning to implement, digitization, and identifies preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry
- The report evaluates expected changes in product ranges and services offered as a result of digitization
- The report examines overall budget shares that organizations intend to invest in digitization over the next two years
- The report highlights executives' expectations about changes in revenues resulting from value-added services over the next two years
- The report examines the importance of social media in the future prospects of digitization in the financial services industry
- The report identifies regions which will show the greatest advances in digitization over the next two years
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights key goals which organizations intend to achieve through digitization, enabling companies to restructure their business plans.
- The report enables readers to take strategic decisions by understanding organizations' approaches to digitization, and identifying major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization.
- The report examines expected changes in product ranges and services offered as a result of digitization. This will help companies to improve customer service and strengthen product development.
- The report provides expectations about budget allocations to digitization over the next two years, which are likely to influence growth prospects.
- The report highlights regions with significant advancement potential for digitization over the next two years. This will help to design better business expansion plans.
- Cost reductions and improvements in customer service and engagement are driving digitization in the financial services industry
- Most organizations are implementing or planning to implement digitization by themselves
- Business process management is the most preferred digital technology for back-office operations
- Revenues resulting from value-added services are projected to increase by 10.5% over the next two years
- Asia and North America will show greatest advances in digitization over the next two years
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Key goals to be achieved through digitization
Key drivers of digitization
Major challenges in the successful implementation of digitization
Organizations' approaches to digitization strategy
Preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry
Impact and influence of digitization on product range and services
Projected services under digitization
Projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years
Revenue projections from value-added services over the next two years
Influence of social media on digitization prospects
Regions with significant advancement potential for digitization over the next two years
Explorer More Medical Equipments Market @ http://www.researchmoz.us/banking-market-reports-159.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Email: [email protected]
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Media Contact: Sheela, +91-9850766057
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 5,091
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 6-8, 2017 at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 3,453
In his General Session at 16th Cloud Expo, David Shacochis, host of The Hybrid IT Files podcast and Vice President at CenturyLink, investigated three key trends of the “gigabit economy" though the story of a Fortune 500 communications company in transformation. Narrating how multi-modal hybrid IT, service automation, and agile delivery all intersect, he will cover the role of storytelling and empathy in achieving strategic alignment between the enterprise and its information technology.
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 4,401
"There's a growing demand from users for things to be faster. When you think about all the transactions or interactions users will have with your product and everything that is between those transactions and interactions - what drives us at Catchpoint Systems is the idea to measure that and to analyze it," explained Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York Ci...
Jan. 18, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 5,583
"Avere Systems is a hybrid cloud solution provider. We have customers that want to use cloud storage and we have customers that want to take advantage of cloud compute," explained Rebecca Thompson, VP of Marketing at Avere Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 18, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 6,293
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dataloop.IO, an innovator in cloud IT-monitoring whose products help organizations save time and money, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Dataloop.IO is an emerging software company on the cutting edge of major IT-infrastructure trends including cloud computing and microservices. The company, founded in the UK but now based in San Fran...
Jan. 18, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 2,482
Discover top technologies and tools all under one roof at April 24–28, 2017, at the Westin San Diego in San Diego, CA. Explore the Mobile Dev + Test and IoT Dev + Test Expo and enjoy all of these unique opportunities: The latest solutions, technologies, and tools in mobile or IoT software development and testing. Meet one-on-one with representatives from some of today's most innovative organizations
Jan. 18, 2017 12:15 PM EST Reads: 1,500
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Jan. 18, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 4,218
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in Embedded and IoT solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and E...
Jan. 18, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 5,746
SYS-CON Events announced today that Linux Academy, the foremost online Linux and cloud training platform and community, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Linux Academy was founded on the belief that providing high-quality, in-depth training should be available at an affordable price. Industry leaders in quality training, provided services, and student certification passes, its goal is to c...
Jan. 18, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,928
The unique combination of Amazon Web Services and Cloud Raxak, a Gartner Cool Vendor in IT Automation, provides a seamless and cost-effective way of securely moving on-premise IT workloads to Amazon Web Services. Any enterprise can now leverage the cloud, manage risk, and maintain continuous security compliance. Forrester's analysis shows that enterprises need automated security to lower security risk and decrease IT operational costs. Through the seamless integration into Amazon Web Services, ...
Jan. 18, 2017 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,792
Updating DevOps to the latest production data slows down your development cycle. Probably it is due to slow, inefficient conventional storage and associated copy data management practices. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, in Product and Solution at Tintri, will talk about DevOps and cloud-focused storage to update hundreds of child VMs (different flavors) with updates from a master VM in minutes, saving hours or even days in each development cycle. He will also...
Jan. 18, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 1,123
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Jan. 18, 2017 10:30 AM EST Reads: 3,098
In their general session at 16th Cloud Expo, Michael Piccininni, Global Account Manager - Cloud SP at EMC Corporation, and Mike Dietze, Regional Director at Windstream Hosted Solutions, reviewed next generation cloud services, including the Windstream-EMC Tier Storage solutions, and discussed how to increase efficiencies, improve service delivery and enhance corporate cloud solution development. Michael Piccininni is Global Account Manager – Cloud SP at EMC Corporation. He has been engaged in t...
Jan. 18, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 4,611
In today's enterprise, digital transformation represents organizational change even more so than technology change, as customer preferences and behavior drive end-to-end transformation across lines of business as well as IT. To capitalize on the ubiquitous disruption driving this transformation, companies must be able to innovate at an increasingly rapid pace. Traditional approaches for driving innovation are now woefully inadequate for keeping up with the breadth of disruption and change facing...
Jan. 18, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 6,067