|By PR Newswire||
|September 2, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
ALBANY, New York, September 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ResearchMoz presents this most up-to-date research on "Digitization Trends in the Financial Services Industry" is a new report Added by Researchmoz that globally analyzes executives' opinions on digitization trends, and identifies key factors and objectives driving and influencing organizations towards its adoption. The report also examines executives' viewpoints about preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry. It also highlights major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization, and evaluates projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years.
The report features the opinions of financial services industry respondents about digitization trends in the financial services industry, covering the following aspects:
- Key drivers for digitization
- Pressing concerns in the successful implementation of digitization
- Organizations' approaches to digitization strategy
- The impact and influence of digitization on product ranges and services
- Projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years
- Revenue projections from value-added services over the next two years
- The influence of social media on digitization prospects
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/digitization-trends-in-the-financial-services-industry-report.html
- The report examines key factors driving digitization in the financial services industry
- The report identifies major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization
- The report assesses how organizations are implementing, or planning to implement, digitization, and identifies preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry
- The report evaluates expected changes in product ranges and services offered as a result of digitization
- The report examines overall budget shares that organizations intend to invest in digitization over the next two years
- The report highlights executives' expectations about changes in revenues resulting from value-added services over the next two years
- The report examines the importance of social media in the future prospects of digitization in the financial services industry
- The report identifies regions which will show the greatest advances in digitization over the next two years
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights key goals which organizations intend to achieve through digitization, enabling companies to restructure their business plans.
- The report enables readers to take strategic decisions by understanding organizations' approaches to digitization, and identifying major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization.
- The report examines expected changes in product ranges and services offered as a result of digitization. This will help companies to improve customer service and strengthen product development.
- The report provides expectations about budget allocations to digitization over the next two years, which are likely to influence growth prospects.
- The report highlights regions with significant advancement potential for digitization over the next two years. This will help to design better business expansion plans.
- Cost reductions and improvements in customer service and engagement are driving digitization in the financial services industry
- Most organizations are implementing or planning to implement digitization by themselves
- Business process management is the most preferred digital technology for back-office operations
- Revenues resulting from value-added services are projected to increase by 10.5% over the next two years
- Asia and North America will show greatest advances in digitization over the next two years
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Key goals to be achieved through digitization
Key drivers of digitization
Major challenges in the successful implementation of digitization
Organizations' approaches to digitization strategy
Preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry
Impact and influence of digitization on product range and services
Projected services under digitization
Projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years
Revenue projections from value-added services over the next two years
Influence of social media on digitization prospects
Regions with significant advancement potential for digitization over the next two years
Explorer More Medical Equipments Market @ http://www.researchmoz.us/banking-market-reports-159.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Email: [email protected]
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Media Contact: Sheela, +91-9850766057
According to Forrester Research, every business will become either a digital predator or digital prey by 2020. To avoid demise, organizations must rapidly create new sources of value in their end-to-end customer experiences. True digital predators also must break down information and process silos and extend digital transformation initiatives to empower employees with the digital resources needed to win, serve, and retain customers.
Oct. 28, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,767
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 28, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,175
A completely new computing platform is on the horizon. They’re called Microservers by some, ARM Servers by others, and sometimes even ARM-based Servers. No matter what you call them, Microservers will have a huge impact on the data center and on server computing in general. Although few people are familiar with Microservers today, their impact will be felt very soon. This is a new category of computing platform that is available today and is predicted to have triple-digit growth rates for some ...
Oct. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 34,353
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Oct. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,379
As the world moves toward more DevOps and Microservices, application deployment to the cloud ought to become a lot simpler. The Microservices architecture, which is the basis of many new age distributed systems such as OpenStack, NetFlix and so on, is at the heart of Cloud Foundry - a complete developer-oriented Platform as a Service (PaaS) that is IaaS agnostic and supports vCloud, OpenStack and AWS. Serverless computing is revolutionizing computing. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Raghav...
Oct. 28, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,221
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining sensor...
Oct. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,204
SYS-CON Events announced today that Transparent Cloud Computing (T-Cloud) Consortium will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The Transparent Cloud Computing Consortium (T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data proces...
Oct. 28, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,518
So you think you are a DevOps warrior, huh? Put your money (not really, it’s free) where your metrics are and prove it by taking The Ultimate DevOps Geek Quiz Challenge, sponsored by DevOps Summit. Battle through the set of tough questions created by industry thought leaders to earn your bragging rights and win some cool prizes.
Oct. 28, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,261
Between the mockups and specs produced by analysts, and resulting applications built by developers, there exists a gulf where projects fail, costs spiral, and applications disappoint. Methodologies like Agile attempt to address this with intensified communication, with partial success but many limitations. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Charles Kendrick, CTO at Isomorphic Software, will present a revolutionary model enabled by new technologies. Learn how business and deve...
Oct. 28, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,616
Enterprises have been using both Big Data and virtualization for years. Until recently, however, most enterprises have not combined the two. Big Data's demands for higher levels of performance, the ability to control quality-of-service (QoS), and the ability to adhere to SLAs have kept it on bare metal, apart from the modern data center cloud. With recent technology innovations, we've seen the advantages of bare metal erode to such a degree that the enhanced flexibility and reduced costs that cl...
Oct. 28, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 631
SYS-CON Events announced today that Niagara Networks will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Oct. 28, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,453
In his session at Cloud Expo, Robert Cohen, an economist and senior fellow at the Economic Strategy Institute, will provide economic scenarios that describe how the rapid adoption of software-defined everything including cloud services, SDDC and open networking will change GDP, industry growth, productivity and jobs. This session will also include a drill down for several industries such as finance, social media, cloud service providers and pharmaceuticals.
Oct. 28, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,189
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue an...
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,085
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 9,808
Intelligent machines are here. Robots, self-driving cars, drones, bots and many IoT devices are becoming smarter with Machine Learning. In her session at @ThingsExpo, Sudha Jamthe, CEO of IoTDisruptions.com, will discuss the next wave of business disruption at the junction of IoT and AI, impacting many industries and set to change our lives, work and world as we know it.
Oct. 27, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 555