|By PR Newswire||
|September 2, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
ALBANY, New York, September 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ResearchMoz presents this most up-to-date research on "Digitization Trends in the Financial Services Industry" is a new report Added by Researchmoz that globally analyzes executives' opinions on digitization trends, and identifies key factors and objectives driving and influencing organizations towards its adoption. The report also examines executives' viewpoints about preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry. It also highlights major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization, and evaluates projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years.
The report features the opinions of financial services industry respondents about digitization trends in the financial services industry, covering the following aspects:
- Key drivers for digitization
- Pressing concerns in the successful implementation of digitization
- Organizations' approaches to digitization strategy
- The impact and influence of digitization on product ranges and services
- Projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years
- Revenue projections from value-added services over the next two years
- The influence of social media on digitization prospects
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/digitization-trends-in-the-financial-services-industry-report.html
- The report examines key factors driving digitization in the financial services industry
- The report identifies major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization
- The report assesses how organizations are implementing, or planning to implement, digitization, and identifies preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry
- The report evaluates expected changes in product ranges and services offered as a result of digitization
- The report examines overall budget shares that organizations intend to invest in digitization over the next two years
- The report highlights executives' expectations about changes in revenues resulting from value-added services over the next two years
- The report examines the importance of social media in the future prospects of digitization in the financial services industry
- The report identifies regions which will show the greatest advances in digitization over the next two years
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights key goals which organizations intend to achieve through digitization, enabling companies to restructure their business plans.
- The report enables readers to take strategic decisions by understanding organizations' approaches to digitization, and identifying major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization.
- The report examines expected changes in product ranges and services offered as a result of digitization. This will help companies to improve customer service and strengthen product development.
- The report provides expectations about budget allocations to digitization over the next two years, which are likely to influence growth prospects.
- The report highlights regions with significant advancement potential for digitization over the next two years. This will help to design better business expansion plans.
- Cost reductions and improvements in customer service and engagement are driving digitization in the financial services industry
- Most organizations are implementing or planning to implement digitization by themselves
- Business process management is the most preferred digital technology for back-office operations
- Revenues resulting from value-added services are projected to increase by 10.5% over the next two years
- Asia and North America will show greatest advances in digitization over the next two years
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Key goals to be achieved through digitization
Key drivers of digitization
Major challenges in the successful implementation of digitization
Organizations' approaches to digitization strategy
Preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry
Impact and influence of digitization on product range and services
Projected services under digitization
Projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years
Revenue projections from value-added services over the next two years
Influence of social media on digitization prospects
Regions with significant advancement potential for digitization over the next two years
Explorer More Medical Equipments Market @ http://www.researchmoz.us/banking-market-reports-159.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Email: [email protected]
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Media Contact: Sheela, +91-9850766057
Digital transformation is too big and important for our future success to not understand the rules that apply to it. The first three rules for winning in this age of hyper-digital transformation are: Advantages in speed, analytics and operational tempos must be captured by implementing an optimized information logistics system (OILS) Real-time operational tempos (IT, people and business processes) must be achieved Businesses that can "analyze data and act and with speed" will dominate those t...
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 996
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,411
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Sep. 26, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,081
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Sep. 26, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,760
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Sep. 26, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 940
SYS-CON Events announced today that Secure Channels will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The bedrock of Secure Channels Technology is a uniquely modified and enhanced process based on superencipherment. Superencipherment is the process of encrypting an already encrypted message one or more times, either using the same or a different algorithm.
Sep. 26, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,550
While DevOps promises a better and tighter integration among an organization’s development and operation teams and transforms an application life cycle into a continual deployment, Chef and Azure together provides a speedy, cost-effective and highly scalable vehicle for realizing the business values of this transformation. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, a Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, will present a unique opportunity to witness how Chef and Azure work tog...
Sep. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,672
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Sep. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,622
SYS-CON Events announced today that Numerex Corp, a leading provider of managed enterprise solutions enabling the Internet of Things (IoT), will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Numerex Corp. (NASDAQ:NMRX) is a leading provider of managed enterprise solutions enabling the Internet of Things (IoT). The Company's solutions produce new revenue streams or create operating...
Sep. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,958
IoT is fundamentally transforming the auto industry, turning the vehicle into a hub for connected services, including safety, infotainment and usage-based insurance. Auto manufacturers – and businesses across all verticals – have built an entire ecosystem around the Connected Car, creating new customer touch points and revenue streams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Macario Namie, Head of IoT Strategy at Cisco Jasper, will share real-world examples of how IoT transforms the car from a static p...
Sep. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,543
I'm a lonely sensor. I spend all day telling the world how I'm feeling, but none of the other sensors seem to care. I want to be connected. I want to build relationships with other sensors to be more useful for my human. I want my human to understand that when my friends next door are too hot for a while, I'll soon be flaming. And when all my friends go outside without me, I may be left behind. Don't just log my data; use the relationship graph. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Boyd, Engi...
Sep. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,249
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Sep. 26, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,823
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Sep. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,417
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,586
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, will discuss the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports. The session will include a working demo and a technical d...
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,703