|By PR Newswire||
|September 2, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
ALBANY, New York, September 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ResearchMoz presents this most up-to-date research on "Digitization Trends in the Financial Services Industry" is a new report Added by Researchmoz that globally analyzes executives' opinions on digitization trends, and identifies key factors and objectives driving and influencing organizations towards its adoption. The report also examines executives' viewpoints about preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry. It also highlights major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization, and evaluates projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years.
The report features the opinions of financial services industry respondents about digitization trends in the financial services industry, covering the following aspects:
- Key drivers for digitization
- Pressing concerns in the successful implementation of digitization
- Organizations' approaches to digitization strategy
- The impact and influence of digitization on product ranges and services
- Projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years
- Revenue projections from value-added services over the next two years
- The influence of social media on digitization prospects
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/digitization-trends-in-the-financial-services-industry-report.html
- The report examines key factors driving digitization in the financial services industry
- The report identifies major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization
- The report assesses how organizations are implementing, or planning to implement, digitization, and identifies preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry
- The report evaluates expected changes in product ranges and services offered as a result of digitization
- The report examines overall budget shares that organizations intend to invest in digitization over the next two years
- The report highlights executives' expectations about changes in revenues resulting from value-added services over the next two years
- The report examines the importance of social media in the future prospects of digitization in the financial services industry
- The report identifies regions which will show the greatest advances in digitization over the next two years
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights key goals which organizations intend to achieve through digitization, enabling companies to restructure their business plans.
- The report enables readers to take strategic decisions by understanding organizations' approaches to digitization, and identifying major challenges faced by organizations in the successful implementation of digitization.
- The report examines expected changes in product ranges and services offered as a result of digitization. This will help companies to improve customer service and strengthen product development.
- The report provides expectations about budget allocations to digitization over the next two years, which are likely to influence growth prospects.
- The report highlights regions with significant advancement potential for digitization over the next two years. This will help to design better business expansion plans.
- Cost reductions and improvements in customer service and engagement are driving digitization in the financial services industry
- Most organizations are implementing or planning to implement digitization by themselves
- Business process management is the most preferred digital technology for back-office operations
- Revenues resulting from value-added services are projected to increase by 10.5% over the next two years
- Asia and North America will show greatest advances in digitization over the next two years
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Key goals to be achieved through digitization
Key drivers of digitization
Major challenges in the successful implementation of digitization
Organizations' approaches to digitization strategy
Preferred digital technology for back-office operations in the financial services industry
Impact and influence of digitization on product range and services
Projected services under digitization
Projected budget allocations to digitization over the next two years
Revenue projections from value-added services over the next two years
Influence of social media on digitization prospects
Regions with significant advancement potential for digitization over the next two years
Explorer More Medical Equipments Market @ http://www.researchmoz.us/banking-market-reports-159.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Email: [email protected]
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Media Contact: Sheela, +91-9850766057
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Apr. 30, 2017 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,463
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Apr. 30, 2017 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,745
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Apr. 30, 2017 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 7,463
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing Cloud strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @CloudExpo | @ThingsExpo, June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY and October 31 - November 2, 2017, Santa Clara Convention Center, CA. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is on the right path to Digital Transformation.
Apr. 30, 2017 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,752
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Analytic. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Apr. 30, 2017 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,616
In his keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Sheng Liang, co-founder and CEO of Rancher Labs, discussed the technological advances and new business opportunities created by the rapid adoption of containers. With the success of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and various open source technologies used to build private clouds, cloud computing has become an essential component of IT strategy. However, users continue to face challenges in implementing clouds, as older technologies evolve and newer ones like Docker c...
Apr. 30, 2017 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,428
Developers want to create better apps faster. Static clouds are giving way to scalable systems, with dynamic resource allocation and application monitoring. You won't hear that chant from users on any picket line, but helping developers to create better apps faster is the mission of Lee Atchison, principal cloud architect and advocate at New Relic Inc., based in San Francisco. His singular job is to understand and drive the industry in the areas of cloud architecture, microservices, scalability ...
Apr. 30, 2017 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,759
Five years ago development was seen as a dead-end career, now it’s anything but – with an explosion in mobile and IoT initiatives increasing the demand for skilled engineers. But apart from having a ready supply of great coders, what constitutes true ‘DevOps Royalty’? It’ll be the ability to craft resilient architectures, supportability, security everywhere across the software lifecycle. In his keynote at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Jeffrey Scheaffer, GM and SVP, Continuous Delivery Busine...
Apr. 30, 2017 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,487
Most technology leaders, contemporary and from the hardware era, are reshaping their businesses to do software in the hope of capturing value in IoT. Although IoT is relatively new in the market, it has already gone through many promotional terms such as IoE, IoX, SDX, Edge/Fog, Mist Compute, etc. Ultimately, irrespective of the name, it is about deriving value from independent software assets participating in an ecosystem as one comprehensive solution.
Apr. 30, 2017 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 777
SYS-CON Events announced today that T-Mobile will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc., is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 67.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on ...
Apr. 30, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,662
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Apr. 30, 2017 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,827
SYS-CON Events announced today that CollabNet, a global leader in enterprise software development, release automation and DevOps solutions, will be a Bronze Sponsor of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, taking place from June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. CollabNet offers a broad range of solutions with the mission of helping modern organizations deliver quality software at speed. The company’s latest innovation, the DevOps Lifecycle Manager (DLM), supports Value S...
Apr. 30, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,530
Cybersecurity is a critical component of software development in many industries including medical devices. However, code is not always written to be robust or secure from the unknown or the unexpected. This gap can make medical devices susceptible to cybersecurity attacks ranging from compromised personal health information to life-sustaining treatment. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Clark Fortney, Software Engineer at Battelle, will discuss how programming oversight using key methods can incre...
Apr. 30, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,233
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitachi, the leading provider the Internet of Things and Digital Transformation, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., offers an integrated portfolio of services and solutions that enable digital transformation through enhanced data management, governance, mobility and analytics. We help globa...
Apr. 30, 2017 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,658
Did you know that you can develop for mainframes in Java? Or that the testing and deployment can be automated across mobile to mainframe? In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Vaughn Marshall, Sr. Principal Product Owner at CA Technologies, will discuss and demo how increasingly teams are developing with agile methodologies using modern development environments and automating testing and deployments, mobile to mainframe.
Apr. 30, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,692