|By PR Newswire||
|September 2, 2014 02:22 PM EDT||
BETHESDA, Md., Sept. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kicking off the 2014 National Football League (NFL) season, Courtyard by Marriott announces a schedule packed with guest excitement, fan activities and fun surprises. Courtyard embarks on its fourth year as "The Official Hotel of the NFL" with new NFL-themed commercials, a major fan event at the Kickoff game in Seattle, plus contests, guest packages and original content.
"This is going to be our best season yet," said Callette Nielsen, vice president and global brand manager for Courtyard by Marriott. "Helping our guests make room for a little fun on the road while tapping into their passion for football is a win-win for everyone. From enhancing our programs to adding new and engaging contests, we have it covered."
True to its commitment of enhancing the guest experience through its alignment with the NFL, Courtyard is rolling out unique experiences to fans throughout the season:
- KICKOFF: At 2014 NFL Kickoff in Seattle, the brand will host two days of events on September 3-4 for fans through its "Courtyard @" mobile experience program at the NFL Gameday Village in Pioneer Square. Featuring elements of the newly designed Bistro that serves as a hub for guests during NFL nights, the Courtyard pod will host continuous action, including an appearance by Seattle football legend Shaun Alexander, a Sirius XM live radio broadcast stage, an interactive fan photo experience and a series of giveaways and instant win-sweepstakes.
- COURTYARD CAMERA: In anticipation of the upcoming season, Courtyard invited all-pro quarterback Nick Foles to give fantasy leagues in Philadelphia the surprise of a lifetime. Foles traded in his helmet and pads for a fake mustache and apron to adopt a hidden identity as a Courtyard hotel server. As he surprised unsuspecting fantasy leagues, Courtyard captured their reactions on hidden cameras. The video can be found at youtube.com/CourtyardByMarriott
- TAILGATES: Expanding on last year's popular tailgate series, Courtyard is upping its game with 13 tailgates across the country this season. The events will feature NFL legends, food and fun for guests and invited local fans. Taking place on Thursday nights in the home team's city, two lucky winners from each tailgate will be treated like VIP's with tickets to that night's match up.
- CONTESTS: Courtyard and the NFL have teamed up to provide guests with an "All-Pro" interactive social experience. Running now through October 23, fans can test their NFL IQ for a chance to win an exclusive prize or one of two Grand Prizes; a trip to the 2015 Pro Bowl or 2015 NFL Draft. Additionally, beginning on October 27- November 23, Courtyard will run an "All-Pro" challenge, asking followers to post a photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram of an action that best exemplifies their "All-Pro" look for a chance to win one of two Grand Prizes; a trip to Super Bowl XLIX or a trip to all of their favorite team's regular season road games for the 2015-2016 season. The contests can be found at facebook.com/courtyard.
- NFL AD SERIES: Courtyard also recently debuted two new "All-Pro" commercials that highlight its NFL sponsorship, featuring NFL Network's Rich Eisen humorously interviewing guests about their All-Pro performances on the road while staying at the hotel. Both ads will air during NFL games throughout the season and can be viewed on the brand's YouTube page.
- PACKAGE: Courtyard is offering fans on the road the home field advantage with its Courtyard All-Pro Package, which includes a $20 electronic Amazon™ Gift Card, complimentary starter and drinks at the Bistro, and late checkout (as available).
Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected, productive and balanced. Intuitive services and design accommodate guests' needs for choice and control. With more than 950 locations in 38 countries and territories, Courtyard hotels participate in the award-winning Marriott Rewards® frequent travel program that allows members to earn hotel points or airline miles for every dollar spent during each stay. For more information or reservations, call the Courtyard toll-free number at 800-321-2211, visit www.courtyard.com, or follow Courtyard at www.facebook.com/courtyard, www.twitter.com/courtyardhotels, or www.instagram.com/courtyardhotels.
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.
SOURCE Courtyard by Marriott
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will discuss how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Oct. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 980
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cemware will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Use MATLAB functions by just visiting website mathfreeon.com. MATLAB compatible, freely usable, online platform services. As of October 2016, 80,000 users from 180 countries are enjoying our platform service.
Oct. 25, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 876
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Oct. 25, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,241
The Internet of Things (IoT), in all its myriad manifestations, has great potential. Much of that potential comes from the evolving data management and analytic (DMA) technologies and processes that allow us to gain insight from all of the IoT data that can be generated and gathered. This potential may never be met as those data sets are tied to specific industry verticals and single markets, with no clear way to use IoT data and sensor analytics to fulfill the hype being given the IoT today.
Oct. 25, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,701
Established in 1998, Calsoft is a leading software product engineering Services Company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals. The company's deep domain knowledge of Storage, Virtualization, Networking and Cloud verticals helps in delivering ...
Oct. 25, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,099
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive advantage. By offering a suite of proven hosting and management services, Enzu wants companies to focus on the core of their online busine...
Oct. 25, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,373
In the next five to ten years, millions, if not billions of things will become smarter. This smartness goes beyond connected things in our homes like the fridge, thermostat and fancy lighting, and into heavily regulated industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical/medical devices and energy. “Smartness” will embed itself within individual products that are part of our daily lives. We will engage with smart products - learning from them, informing them, and communicating with them. Smart produc...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,537
November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Penta Security is a leading vendor for data security solutions, including its encryption solution, D’Amo. By using FPE technology, D’Amo allows for the implementation of encryption technology to sensitive data fields without modification to schema in the database environment. With businesses having their data become increasingly more complicated in their mission-critical applications (such as ERP, CRM, HRM), continued ...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,113
OnProcess Technology has announced it will be a featured speaker at @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1 - 3, 2016, in Santa Clara, California. Dan Gettens, OnProcess’ Chief Analytics Officer, will discuss how Internet of Things (IoT) data can be leveraged to predict product failures, improve uptime and slash costly inventory stock. @ThingsExpo is an annual gathering of IoT and cloud developers, practitioners and thought-leaders who exchange ideas and insights on topics ranging from Big Data in...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 296
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,026
Join Impiger for their featured webinar: ‘Cloud Computing: A Roadmap to Modern Software Delivery’ on November 10, 2016, at 12:00 pm CST. Very few companies have not experienced some impact to their IT delivery due to the evolution of cloud computing. This webinar is not about deciding whether you should entertain moving some or all of your IT to the cloud, but rather, a detailed look under the hood to help IT professionals understand how cloud adoption has evolved and what trends will impact th...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 357
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudbric, a leading website security provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Cloudbric is an elite full service website protection solution specifically designed for IT novices, entrepreneurs, and small and medium businesses. First launched in 2015, Cloudbric is based on the enterprise level Web Application Firewall by Penta Security Sys...
Oct. 25, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,243
SYS-CON Events announced today that Transparent Cloud Computing (T-Cloud) Consortium will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The Transparent Cloud Computing Consortium (T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data proces...
Oct. 25, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,440
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Nick Son, Vice President of Cyber Risk & Public Sector at Coalfire, will discuss the latest information on the FedRAMP Program. Topics will cover: FedRAMP Readiness Assessment Report (RAR). This new process is designed to streamline and accelerate the FedRAMP process from the traditional timeline by initially focusing on technical capability instead of documentation preparedness. FedRAMP for High-impact level systems. Early in 2016 FedRAMP officially publishe...
Oct. 25, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 388
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Oct. 25, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,142