|By PR Newswire||
|September 2, 2014 09:07 PM EDT||
LONDON, Sept. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:
IC Company Profiles External Doors in Western Europe
The report IC Company Profiles Door Producers in Western Europe by the company Interconnection Consulting analyzes the market of external doors and door manufacturers in this Region . The study contains detailed Information about the 100 largest door producers in Western Europe, illustrated by company profiles with the following key facts:
1) Market shares of the past years in terms of value and quantity
2) Comany Ranking
3) Door Units sold per company in Western Europe
4) Sales Development per company in terms of value and quantity
5) Sales Segmentation (Customer Segments, Business Segments, Stadard Type), Distribution (Direct, DIY, Indirect)
6) Company data (Main Export Markets, Number of employees, Product Range, Contact Data, Supplier Information, Material Groups, Glazing Types, etc.)
7) Contact details
Additionally you get an overview of the development of the total market and the individual segments for example Porduct groups (PVC, Wood, Wood, Steel, Metal Glass, Combination), distribution channels (direct, indirect, DIY), Customer Segments (Residential and Non-Residential) , business segments ( New Construction and Renovation) and Characteristics (Security Doors, Regular Doors). The report presents market forecasts for all product groups for the upcoming three years, based on our econometric models. You also receive Information about the most important Factors of Influence concerning this market.
1) Market Structure: Definition and demarcation of product groups, distribution channels and further segments
2) Market Drivers: Executive summary of the most important factors of influence
3) Total Market Analyis: Overview about the development of the total market and the individual segments as well as forecasts for the next 3 years. You get also information about the market shares of the Top Companies in different segments
4) Company Profiles: Ranking and detailed information about the Top Companies
5) Methodology and Data Sources: Since 1998 Interconnection has been conducting the sales volume of the most relevant market players in Western und Eastern Europe. While updating our database regularly, we assist ourselves to the following sources: company data bases, trade journals, customer lists of suppliers, Internet, pyramid scheme
In total, we have contacts of more than 10.000 manufacturers.
We divide the figures by sales of brands, company and company group (i.e. Haas Group – Hocoplast – Bayerwald). The study shows the turnover of the company group as well of the company. The different brands are shown in the company profiles.
By contacting companies in their headquarters and in their branches we use a two-fold approach to verify the data. Suppliers and distributers serve as an additional cross check.
The company profiles provide Information about positioning and strategies, number of production sites, brand diversity and additional activities of the company. A fundamental source of our constant improvement is the feedback of our numerous customers.
1.1) Market Structure
1.3) Definitions und Demarcation
2) Total Market Analysis and Forecast
2.1) Construction Environment
2.2) Door Market in different segements (Customer Segments, Material Groups, Business Segments, Distribution Channels)
3) Competition Analysis of the Top Companies in Western Europe
3.1) Total Market Development
3.2) Market Shares of Top Companies in terms of value and quantity
3.3) Comparison of market share to the previous year
4) Company Profiles of door Producers (Top 100 in Eastern Europe)
3.2) Door Units sold per company in Europe
3.3) Turnover (based on door sales)
3.4) Sales Segmentation (Customer Segments, Business Segments, Characteristics), Distribution (Direct, DIY, Indirect)
3.5) Company data (Main Export Markets, Number of employees, Product Range, Contact Data, Supplier Information, Material Groups, Glazing Types, etc.)
Read the full report:
IC Company Profiles External Doors in Western Europe
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
Oct. 8, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 150
Oct. 8, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 246
Oct. 8, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 122
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 223
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,157
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,067
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 377
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 779
Oct. 8, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 130
Oct. 8, 2015 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,223
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Oct. 8, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 225
Mobile messaging has been a popular communication channel for more than 20 years. Finnish engineer Matti Makkonen invented the idea for SMS (Short Message Service) in 1984, making his vision a reality on December 3, 1992 by sending the first message ("Happy Christmas") from a PC to a cell phone. Since then, the technology has evolved immensely, from both a technology standpoint, and in our everyday uses for it. Originally used for person-to-person (P2P) communication, i.e., Sally sends a text...
Oct. 8, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 227
The APN DevOps Competency highlights APN Partners who demonstrate deep capabilities delivering continuous integration, continuous delivery, and configuration management. They help customers transform their business to be more efficient and agile by leveraging the AWS platform and DevOps principles.
Oct. 8, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 209