|By Business Wire||
|September 3, 2014 09:52 AM EDT||
InMoment, a cloud-based customer experience (CX) optimization platform that gives companies the ability to listen to and engage with their customers to improve business results, today announced the winners of its 2014 Voice of the Customer (VoC) Excellence Awards, which recognize companies that demonstrate outstanding strategic execution of customer experience programs.
“We are continually inspired by the innovative ways our clients leverage technology and best practices to really listen to their customers, and deliver the best possible experiences,” said John Sperry, CEO of InMoment. “While customer experience is emerging as the most critical factor in setting successful brands apart from their peers, achieving this goal isn’t easy. With these awards, InMoment hopes to both recognize the herculean efforts of the top customer experience champions in the world, and inspire others to follow their example, and reap the rewards.”
Award highlights include:
- Energetic Expansion Award – Mattress Firm – Honors the company that aggressively expands the scope of its feedback program. Mattress Firm quickly expanded its Elev8 Customer Experience program from 120 stores to nearly 1,500 stores nationwide.
- Engagement Award – Express, Inc. – Honors the company that passionately embraces and leverages its guest feedback program. Express receives this award for the third time due to its continued dedication to making engagement a key part of their strategic vision.
- Food Rookie of the Year Award – Qdoba – Honors the restaurant that excels in its first year using InMoment’s customer feedback program. Qdoba started their program off right by forming a steering committee to continually evaluate and improve.
- Insights Into Action Award – Rite Aid – Honors the company that promptly takes action on program insights. Rite Aid used customer feedback to design and execute a company-wide service initiative.
- Product Insights of the Year Award – Jack in the Box – Honors the company that uses insights from InMoment’s customer feedback program to improve its products. Jack in the Box uses feedback to adjust and improve its products to match the tastes and preferences of its customers.
- Retail Rookie of the Year Award – Maxor Pharmacy – Honors the retailer that excels in its first year of using InMoment’s customer feedback program. Maxor Pharmacy embraces customer feedback at all levels of the organization, resulting in stellar customer retention and loyalty.
The VoC Excellence Awards were presented at InMoment’s annual Customer Experience Elevated conference in Park City, Utah, on August 20-22, 2014. Customer champions from Hertz, Walgreens, and other global brands shared success stories, and InMoment experts demonstrated new technology and best practices. Keynote speakers included Andy Andrews, New York Times best-selling author, and Bruce Temkin, managing partner of Temkin Group.
InMoment™ is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) optimization platform that gives companies the ability to listen to and engage with their customers to improve business results through better experiences. Through its Experience Hub™, InMoment provides Voice of Customer (VoC), Social Reviews & Advocacy, and Employee Engagement technology, as well as strategic guidance and tactical instruction, support, and services, to 350 brands across 25 industries in 128 countries. The company is the leading VoC vendor for the food services, retail, and contact center industries, with deep domain expertise in B2B, healthcare, hospitality, and numerous others.
Jan. 19, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 6,313
Jan. 19, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 3,624
Jan. 19, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 3,099
Jan. 19, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,288
Jan. 19, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 3,755
Jan. 19, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 3,470
Jan. 19, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 5,402
Jan. 19, 2017 04:00 PM EST Reads: 5,427
Jan. 19, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,790
Jan. 19, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,031
Jan. 19, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,055
Jan. 19, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 4,780
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 3,532
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 5,669
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 5,162