|By Marketwired .||
|September 3, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
GLOUCESTER, MA--(Marketwired - September 03, 2014) -
- TradeStone Software today announced that year-to-date the company has seen a 33 percent increase in staff growth across the company's EMEA, Asia and US Offices in response to a growing retail customer base and increasing opportunities worldwide for the company's award-winning Merchandise Lifecycle Management platform.
- The roles of new employees vary across departments including: Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Professional Services and Professional Development.
- With the addition of the new employees also came the need for new and expanded office space. The company's 10,000 sq ft offices in the North End area of Boston are more than triple the size of the company's last downtown space and it has helped in bringing in a new talent pool of qualified candidates.
- TradeStone is investing heavily in Asia as the company's Bangalore, India office recently doubled in size to 11,000 sq ft. The company also moved into larger spaces in the Hong Kong area to provide a greater local presence for the company's 25,000 and growing supplier base.
- Plans to expand in Europe are also underway. TradeStone is slated to expand its London office in early 2015.
- TradeStone continues to maintain double-digit growth in the last 12 months and currently has 25 open positions available worldwide. To learn more contact [email protected].
- "The expansion of our worldwide offices supports our clients' emerging needs and our vision to deliver a value-driven omni-market platform that brings together retailers, their suppliers and channel customers," said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. "As a result of our unique, holistic approach to managing the merchandise lifecycle, TradeStone has become the go-to solution for some of the most recognizable retailers in the world. We're excited about our continued momentum and expansion in the market and look forward to what the rest of 2014 will bring!"
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone's Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solution provides a value-driven omni-market platform that brings together retailers, their suppliers and channel customers. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Ascena Retail Group, Belk, Boots, Eddie Bauer, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Lowes's, Lululemon, Macy's, MGF Sourcing, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, Urban Outfitters and Woolworths Australia use TradeStone's solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Established in 1998, Calsoft is a leading software product engineering Services Company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals. The company's deep domain knowledge of Storage, Virtualization, Networking and Cloud verticals helps in delivering ...
Oct. 26, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,127
SYS-CON Events announced today that CDS Global Cloud, an Infrastructure as a Service provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CDS Global Cloud is an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) provider specializing in solutions for e-commerce, internet gaming, online education and other internet applications. With a growing number of data centers and network points around the world, ...
Oct. 26, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,657
In his general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, will discuss how Dice leverages data insights and tools to help both tech professionals and recruiters better understand how skills relate to each other and which skills are in high demand using interactive visualizations and salary indicator tools to maximize earning potential. Manish Dixit is VP of Product and Engineering at Dice. As the leader of the Product, Engineering and Data Sciences team a...
Oct. 26, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 635
Oct. 26, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 582
Oct. 26, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,473
Oct. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,569
Oct. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,418
Oct. 26, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 389
Oct. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,352
Oct. 26, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,666
Oct. 26, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,090
Oct. 26, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,152
Oct. 26, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,661
Oct. 26, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,520
Oct. 26, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,285