|By Marketwired .||
|September 3, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
GLOUCESTER, MA--(Marketwired - September 03, 2014) -
- TradeStone Software today announced that year-to-date the company has seen a 33 percent increase in staff growth across the company's EMEA, Asia and US Offices in response to a growing retail customer base and increasing opportunities worldwide for the company's award-winning Merchandise Lifecycle Management platform.
- The roles of new employees vary across departments including: Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Professional Services and Professional Development.
- With the addition of the new employees also came the need for new and expanded office space. The company's 10,000 sq ft offices in the North End area of Boston are more than triple the size of the company's last downtown space and it has helped in bringing in a new talent pool of qualified candidates.
- TradeStone is investing heavily in Asia as the company's Bangalore, India office recently doubled in size to 11,000 sq ft. The company also moved into larger spaces in the Hong Kong area to provide a greater local presence for the company's 25,000 and growing supplier base.
- Plans to expand in Europe are also underway. TradeStone is slated to expand its London office in early 2015.
- TradeStone continues to maintain double-digit growth in the last 12 months and currently has 25 open positions available worldwide. To learn more contact [email protected].
- "The expansion of our worldwide offices supports our clients' emerging needs and our vision to deliver a value-driven omni-market platform that brings together retailers, their suppliers and channel customers," said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. "As a result of our unique, holistic approach to managing the merchandise lifecycle, TradeStone has become the go-to solution for some of the most recognizable retailers in the world. We're excited about our continued momentum and expansion in the market and look forward to what the rest of 2014 will bring!"
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone's Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solution provides a value-driven omni-market platform that brings together retailers, their suppliers and channel customers. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Ascena Retail Group, Belk, Boots, Eddie Bauer, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Lowes's, Lululemon, Macy's, MGF Sourcing, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, Urban Outfitters and Woolworths Australia use TradeStone's solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Dec. 5, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 3,271
Dec. 5, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 1,580
Dec. 5, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 659
Dec. 5, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,093
Dec. 5, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 2,189
Dec. 5, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 1,705
Dec. 5, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,022
Dec. 5, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,159
Dec. 5, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 841
Dec. 5, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 678
Dec. 5, 2016 12:34 PM EST Reads: 231
Dec. 5, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 943
Dec. 5, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 2,292
Fact: storage performance problems have only gotten more complicated, as applications not only have become largely virtualized, but also have moved to cloud-based infrastructures. Storage performance in virtualized environments isn’t just about IOPS anymore. Instead, you need to guarantee performance for individual VMs, helping applications maintain performance as the number of VMs continues to go up in real time. In his session at Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, Product and Marketing at Tintri, sha...
Dec. 5, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 931
Dec. 5, 2016 11:38 AM EST Reads: 244