|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2014 03:04 PM EDT||
LONDON, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:
This report provides an overview of the world trade of kitchen furniture, with statistical data (production, consumption, imports, exports , in volume and values) for 60 countries selected according to their contribution to international trade of kitchen furniture.
The report identifies the opportunities on the global kitchen furniture market and is a helpful tool for kitchen furniture exporters as it contains a rich collection of key country data, allowing comparisons among specific interest areas.
World production and consumption of kitchen furniture are given by country, further grouped into high income countries and middle-low income countries.
International Trade Statistics (imports and exports) of kitchen furniture by country of origin/destination are also included, as well as trade balance data covering the past six years (2007-2012)
Statistics and outlook data are also available in a country format: historical series on kitchen furniture trade, production and consumption data both in volume and value, (last available year, usually 2012), kitchen furniture consumption forecasts (2013-2014), origin of furniture imports, destination of furniture exports, economic indicators (population, marriages, total GNP, per capita GNP, household consumption expenditure, kitchen furniture consumption/ total furniture consumption), exchange rates local currency per US$ and local currency per EUR, real growth of GDP and inflation (2011-2017).
Profiles of top kitchen furniture companies are included. Among information provided: controlled companies, subsidiaries and other related companies, Brands and trademarks, Turnover and employees, 2009-2012, manufacturing plants location, Strategic growth initiatives.
Countries considered in the report: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (China), Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
PART I: THE WORLD MARKET OF KITCHEN FURNITURE
Production and Consumption
- World production and consumption of kitchen furniture, 2012: High Income countries and Middle and Low Income countries
- Kitchens yearly sold per 1000 households, 2012. Units
- World market of kitchen furniture production and consumption, 2012: focus on 60 countries. Comparison with macro indicators
- World market of kitchen furniture: production, international trade and consumption in value and in volume, 2012: focus on 60 countries
- World trade of kitchen furniture, 2007-2012. Current US$ billion, EUR billion and annual percentage changes
The main exporting countries
- Exports of kitchen furniture, 2007-2012: focus on 60 countries. US$ million, EUR million and annual percentage changes
- Five major exporting countries of kitchen furniture. Exports, 2007-2012. US$ million and EUR million
The main importing countries
- Imports of kitchen furniture, 2007-2012: focus on 60 countries. US$ million, EUR million and annual percentage changes
- Five major importing countries of kitchen furniture. Imports, 2007-2012. US$ million and EUR million
Main trade destinations
- Main destination of exports and main origin of imports for 60 countries in the kitchen furniture sector, 2012
- Trade balance of kitchen furniture 2007-2012: focus on 60 countries. US$ million and EUR million
- Kitchen furniture consumption by income group, 2013. Forecasts of yearly changes in real terms
- Real growth of GDP: focus on 60 countries, alphabetical order. Historical data and forecast. Percentage values
PART II: COUNTRY TA
- Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (China), Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
For each country:
- Exports and imports of kitchen furniture, 2007-2012. US$ million; Production, exports, imports, consumption of kitchen furniture, 2012. US$ million, thousand units and ranking; Rates: exports/production; imports/consumption; per capita consumption, 2012. %, US$ and ranking; Economic indicators (last available year, usually 2012): Population, Marriages, Total GNP, Per capita GNP, Household consumption expenditure, Ratio Kitchen furniture consumption/Total furniture consumption; Exchange rates local currency per US$ and local currency per EUR; Real growth of GDP and inflation, 2011-2017
notes, presentation conventions, classification of countries
Containers are not new, but renewed commitments to performance, flexibility, and agility have propelled them to the top of the agenda today. By working without the need for virtualization and its overhead, containers are seen as the perfect way to deploy apps and services across multiple clouds. Containers can handle anything from file types to operating systems and services, including microservices. What are microservices? Unlike what the name implies, microservices are not necessarily small,...
Sep. 3, 2015 03:15 AM EDT
Sep. 3, 2015 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,668
Sep. 3, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,640
Sep. 2, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 640
Sep. 2, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 518
Sep. 2, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 230
Sep. 2, 2015 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,612
Sep. 2, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 311
Sep. 2, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 839
Sep. 2, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 154
Sep. 2, 2015 07:15 PM EDT
Sep. 2, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 122
Sep. 2, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 466
Sep. 2, 2015 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 123
SYS-CON Events announced today that Micron Technology, Inc., a global leader in advanced semiconductor systems, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Micron’s broad portfolio of high-performance memory technologies – including DRAM, NAND and NOR Flash – is the basis for solid state drives, modules, multichip packages and other system solutions. Backed by more than 35 years of tech...
Sep. 2, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 272