|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2014 03:09 PM EDT||
DENVER, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted new executive video interviews on Oil & Gas 360®, the investment community's source for oil and gas news, information and analysis.
More than 25 company executives participated in one-on-one interviews with Oil & Gas 360® at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® 19 in Denver. In these newly posted interviews, the executives discussed their company's operations, strategies for growth, and shared their views on some of the challenges and emerging trends in the oil and gas industry.
Oil & Gas 360® interviewed the following executives:
- Bellatrix Exploration (NYSE: BXE) EVP & COO Brent Eshleman
- Bennu Oil & Gas CEO John Simon
- Black Ridge Oil & Gas (OTCQB: ANFC) CEO Ken DeCubellis
- Citadel Exploration (OTCQB: COIL) CFO Phil McPherson
- Clayton Williams Energy (NYSE: CWEI) COO Mel Riggs
- Colorado School of Mines Interim Dept. Head of Petroleum Engineering Dr. Will Fleckenstein
- Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) Chairman & CEO David Demshur
- Eclipse Resources (NYSE: ECR) President & CEO Ben Hulburt
- Energy XXI (NASDAQ: EXXI) Chairman and CEO John Schiller
- Enerplus (NYSE: ERF) Senior VP of Development Eric Le Dain
- Escalera Resources (NASDAQ: ESCR) CEO Charlie Chambers
- Evolution Petroleum (NYSE MKT: EPM) CFO Randy Keys
- Goodrich Petroleum (NYSE: GDP) President & COO Robert Turnham
- Hein & Associates Managing Consultant Chad Stowe
- Magnum Hunter Resources (NYSE: MHR) Chairman and CEO Gary Evans
- Manitok Energy (CVE: MEI) President & CEO Mass Geremia
- Miller Energy Resources (NYSE: MILL) CFO John Brawley
- Oryx Petroleum (TSX: OXC) CFO Craig Kelly
- Preng & Associates President David Preng
- Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) CEO Jeff Ventura
- Rock Energy (TSX: RE) President and CEO Allen Bey
- Synergy Resources (NYSE MKT: SYRG) COO Craig Rasmuson
- Torchlight Energy (NASDAQ: TRCH) COO Will McAndrew
- Trans Energy (OTCBB: TENG) Chairman Steve Lucado Interview
- Unit Corporation (NYSE: UNT) President & CEO Larry Pinkston
These and other exclusive interviews with top oil and gas industry executives may be viewed at http://media.oilandgas360.com or by clicking on the company names above.
To receive news, analysis and trends specific to the oil and gas industry, delivered to your inbox each day after the markets close, please visit www.oilandgas360.com and scroll to the bottom and subscribe to the free "Closing Bell" daily news distribution.
ABOUT OIL & GAS 360®
Designed by the professionals at EnerCom, Inc., Oil & Gas 360® is a daily source of news, information and analysis specific to the oil & gas industry. The website features people, technologies, transactions, and macro-economic trends that impact commodity prices, capital allocation and operations within the oil and gas industry. Articles, interviews, industry data and profiles posted on Oil & Gas 360® are designed to provide pertinent information for portfolio managers, equity research analysts, private equity capital providers, private investors, oil and gas executives, and government officials involved in the oil and gas industry.
ABOUT ENERCOM, INC.
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 180 years of industry and business experience and a 20-year track record of success. Headquartered in Denver, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries.
EnerCom annually hosts the following oil and gas industry investment conferences:
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 20. August 16-20, 2015. Denver. http://enercominc.com/the-oil-and-gas-conference/
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 13. February 18-19, 2015. San Francisco. http://enercominc.com/the-oil-and-services-conference/
Global sponsors of Oil & Gas 360® are Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, Netherland Sewell & Associates, Preng & Associates, and Hein and Associates.
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.
Video experiences should be unique and exciting! But that doesn’t mean you need to patch all the pieces yourself. Users demand rich and engaging experiences and new ways to connect with you. But creating robust video applications at scale can be complicated, time-consuming and expensive. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Zohar Babin, Vice President of Platform, Ecosystem and Community at Kaltura, will discuss how VPaaS enables you to move fast, creating scalable video experiences that reach your...
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,047
More and more companies are looking to microservices as an architectural pattern for breaking apart applications into more manageable pieces so that agile teams can deliver new features quicker and more effectively. What this pattern has done more than anything to date is spark organizational transformations, setting the foundation for future application development. In practice, however, there are a number of considerations to make that go beyond simply “build, ship, and run,” which changes ho...
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,547
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,304
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,822
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,468
SYS-CON Events announced today that China Unicom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd ("China Unicom") was officially established in 2009 on the basis of the merger of former China Netcom and former China Unicom. China Unicom mainly operates a full range of telecommunications services including mobile broadband (GSM, WCDMA, LTE F...
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,773
Sep. 27, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,697
Sep. 27, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,891
Sep. 27, 2016 11:34 AM EDT Reads: 102
Sep. 27, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,966
Sep. 27, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 952
Sep. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,693
Sep. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,592
Sep. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,629
Sep. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,748