|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2014 03:09 PM EDT||
DENVER, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted new executive video interviews on Oil & Gas 360®, the investment community's source for oil and gas news, information and analysis.
More than 25 company executives participated in one-on-one interviews with Oil & Gas 360® at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® 19 in Denver. In these newly posted interviews, the executives discussed their company's operations, strategies for growth, and shared their views on some of the challenges and emerging trends in the oil and gas industry.
Oil & Gas 360® interviewed the following executives:
- Bellatrix Exploration (NYSE: BXE) EVP & COO Brent Eshleman
- Bennu Oil & Gas CEO John Simon
- Black Ridge Oil & Gas (OTCQB: ANFC) CEO Ken DeCubellis
- Citadel Exploration (OTCQB: COIL) CFO Phil McPherson
- Clayton Williams Energy (NYSE: CWEI) COO Mel Riggs
- Colorado School of Mines Interim Dept. Head of Petroleum Engineering Dr. Will Fleckenstein
- Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) Chairman & CEO David Demshur
- Eclipse Resources (NYSE: ECR) President & CEO Ben Hulburt
- Energy XXI (NASDAQ: EXXI) Chairman and CEO John Schiller
- Enerplus (NYSE: ERF) Senior VP of Development Eric Le Dain
- Escalera Resources (NASDAQ: ESCR) CEO Charlie Chambers
- Evolution Petroleum (NYSE MKT: EPM) CFO Randy Keys
- Goodrich Petroleum (NYSE: GDP) President & COO Robert Turnham
- Hein & Associates Managing Consultant Chad Stowe
- Magnum Hunter Resources (NYSE: MHR) Chairman and CEO Gary Evans
- Manitok Energy (CVE: MEI) President & CEO Mass Geremia
- Miller Energy Resources (NYSE: MILL) CFO John Brawley
- Oryx Petroleum (TSX: OXC) CFO Craig Kelly
- Preng & Associates President David Preng
- Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) CEO Jeff Ventura
- Rock Energy (TSX: RE) President and CEO Allen Bey
- Synergy Resources (NYSE MKT: SYRG) COO Craig Rasmuson
- Torchlight Energy (NASDAQ: TRCH) COO Will McAndrew
- Trans Energy (OTCBB: TENG) Chairman Steve Lucado Interview
- Unit Corporation (NYSE: UNT) President & CEO Larry Pinkston
These and other exclusive interviews with top oil and gas industry executives may be viewed at http://media.oilandgas360.com or by clicking on the company names above.
To receive news, analysis and trends specific to the oil and gas industry, delivered to your inbox each day after the markets close, please visit www.oilandgas360.com and scroll to the bottom and subscribe to the free "Closing Bell" daily news distribution.
ABOUT OIL & GAS 360®
Designed by the professionals at EnerCom, Inc., Oil & Gas 360® is a daily source of news, information and analysis specific to the oil & gas industry. The website features people, technologies, transactions, and macro-economic trends that impact commodity prices, capital allocation and operations within the oil and gas industry. Articles, interviews, industry data and profiles posted on Oil & Gas 360® are designed to provide pertinent information for portfolio managers, equity research analysts, private equity capital providers, private investors, oil and gas executives, and government officials involved in the oil and gas industry.
ABOUT ENERCOM, INC.
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 180 years of industry and business experience and a 20-year track record of success. Headquartered in Denver, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries.
EnerCom annually hosts the following oil and gas industry investment conferences:
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 20. August 16-20, 2015. Denver. http://enercominc.com/the-oil-and-gas-conference/
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 13. February 18-19, 2015. San Francisco. http://enercominc.com/the-oil-and-services-conference/
Global sponsors of Oil & Gas 360® are Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, Netherland Sewell & Associates, Preng & Associates, and Hein and Associates.
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.
Continuous processes around the development and deployment of applications are both impacted by -- and a benefit to -- the Internet of Things trend. To help better understand the relationship between DevOps and a plethora of new end-devices and data please welcome Gary Gruver, consultant, author and a former IT executive who has led many large-scale IT transformation projects, and John Jeremiah, Technology Evangelist at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), on Twitter at @j_jeremiah. The discussion...
Nov. 27, 2015 04:15 AM EST Reads: 700
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Nov. 27, 2015 04:00 AM EST Reads: 316
With all the incredible momentum behind the Internet of Things (IoT) industry, it is easy to forget that not a single CEO wakes up and wonders if “my IoT is broken.” What they wonder is if they are making the right decisions to do all they can to increase revenue, decrease costs, and improve customer experience – effectively the same challenges they have always had in growing their business. The exciting thing about the IoT industry is now these decisions can be better, faster, and smarter. Now ...
Nov. 27, 2015 04:00 AM EST Reads: 208
In his General Session at DevOps Summit, Asaf Yigal, Co-Founder & VP of Product at Logz.io, explored the value of Kibana 4 for log analysis and provided a hands-on tutorial on how to set up Kibana 4 and get the most out of Apache log files. He examined three use cases: IT operations, business intelligence, and security and compliance. Asaf Yigal is co-founder and VP of Product at log analytics software company Logz.io. In the past, he was co-founder of social-trading platform Currensee, which...
Nov. 27, 2015 04:00 AM EST Reads: 173
Nov. 27, 2015 02:30 AM EST Reads: 449
Nov. 27, 2015 02:00 AM EST Reads: 514
Nov. 27, 2015 01:30 AM EST Reads: 460
Nov. 27, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 306
Nov. 27, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 420
Nov. 27, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 555
Nov. 27, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 458
Nov. 27, 2015 12:45 AM EST Reads: 393
Nov. 27, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 332
Nov. 26, 2015 10:00 PM EST Reads: 395
Nov. 26, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 384