|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2014 05:33 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
IC Company Profiles External Door Producers in Europe
The report IC Company Profiles Door Producers in Europe by the company Interconnection Consulting analyzes the market of external doors and door manufacturers in this Region . The study contains detailed Information about the 200 largest door producers in Europe, illustrated by company profiles with the following key facts:
1) Market shares of the past years in terms of value and quantity
3) Door Units sold per company in Europe
4) Sales Development per company in terms of value and quantity
5) Sales Segmentation (Customer Segments, Business Segments, Stadard Type), Distribution (Direct, DIY, Indirect)
6) Company data (Main Export Markets, Number of employees, Product Range, Contact Data, Supplier Information, Material Groups, Glazing Types, etc.)
7) Contact details
Additionally you get an overview of the development of the total market and the individual segments for example Porduct groups (PVC, Wood, Wood, Steel, Metal Glass, Combination), distribution channels (direct, indirect, DIY), Customer Segments (Residential and Non-Residential) , business segments ( New Construction and Renovation) and Characteristics (Security Doors, Regular Doors). The report presents market forecasts for all product groups for the upcoming three years, based on our econometric models. You also receive Information about the most important Factors of Influence concerning this market.
1) Market Structure: Definition and demarcation of product groups, distribution channels and further segments
2) Market Drivers: Executive summary of the most important factors of influence
3) Total Market Analyis: Overview about the development of the total market and the individual segments as well as forecasts for the next 3 years. You get also information about the market shares of the Top Companies in different segments
4) Company Profiles: Ranking and detailed information about the Top Companies
5) Methodology and Data Sources: Since 1998 Interconnection has been conducting the sales volume of the most relevant market players in Western und Eastern Europe. While updating our database regularly, we assist ourselves to the following sources: company data bases, trade journals, customer lists of suppliers, Internet, pyramid scheme
In total, we have contacts of more than 10.000 manufacturers.
We divide the figures by sales of brands, company and company group (i.e. Haas Group – Hocoplast – Bayerwald). The study shows the turnover of the company group as well of the company. The different brands are shown in the company profiles.
By contacting companies in their headquarters and in their branches we use a two-fold approach to verify the data. Suppliers and distributers serve as an additional cross check.
The company profiles provide Information about positioning and strategies, number of production sites, brand diversity and additional activities of the company. A fundamental source of our constant improvement is the feedback of our numerous customers.
1.1) Market Structure
1.3) Definitions und Demarcation
2) Total Market Analysis and Forecast
2.1) Construction Environment
2.2) Door Market in different segements (Customer Segments, Material Groups, Business Segments, Distribution Channels)
3) Competition Analysis of the Top Companies in Europe
3.1) Total Market Development
3.2) Market Shares of Top Companies in terms of value and quantity
3.3) Comparison of market share to the previous year
4) Company Profiles of door Producers (Top 100 in Eastern Europe, Top 100 in Western Europe)
3.2) Door Units sold per company in Europe
3.3) Turnover (based on door sales)
3.4) Sales Segmentation (Customer Segments, Business Segments, Characteristics), Distribution (Direct, DIY, Indirect)
3.5) Company data (Main Export Markets, Number of employees, Product Range, Contact Data, Supplier Information, Material Groups, Glazing Types, etc.)
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Feb. 12, 2016 06:00 AM EST Reads: 247
Feb. 12, 2016 05:45 AM EST Reads: 454
Feb. 12, 2016 05:00 AM EST
Feb. 12, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 404
Feb. 12, 2016 03:45 AM EST Reads: 263
Feb. 12, 2016 03:45 AM EST Reads: 338
Feb. 12, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 223
Feb. 12, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 436
Feb. 12, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 344
Feb. 12, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 403
Feb. 12, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 281
Feb. 11, 2016 11:00 PM EST Reads: 231
Feb. 11, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 370
One of the bewildering things about DevOps is integrating the massive toolchain including the dozens of new tools that seem to crop up every year. Part of DevOps is Continuous Delivery and having a complex toolchain can add additional integration and setup to your developer environment. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Miko Matsumura, Chief Marketing Officer of Gradle Inc., will discuss which tools to use in a developer stack, how to provision the toolchain to minimize onboa...
Feb. 11, 2016 10:00 PM EST Reads: 123
As someone who has been dedicated to automation and Application Release Automation (ARA) technology for almost six years now, one of the most common questions I get asked regards Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Specifically, people want to know whether release automation is still needed when a PaaS is in place, and why. Isn't that what a PaaS provides? A solution to the deployment and runtime challenges of an application? Why would anyone using a PaaS then need an automation engine with workflow ...
Feb. 11, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 223