|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2014 07:08 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Nestle%s Effectiveness of Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies and Innovations
Nestlé has been one of the leading players in the food & beverage industry which has strongly focused on developing and implementing digital and social media strategy. The company is leveraging social media to drive marketing, innovation and leadership potential. Moreover, capitalizing on digital and social media channels, the company is focusing on transforming its operations, going beyond marketing to drive cost and supply chain efficiencies. The company's strategy has redefined dynamics of social media marketing and has raised the benchmarks of effective social media practices.
Reasons to buy
This report answers the following key questions:
• How is Nestlé adopting digital and social media within the organization?
• What percentage of the company's advertising budget is allocated to digital, mobile based and social media initiatives?
• What are the objectives of Nestlé's digital and social media strategy, and how it is implementing them?
• How is Nestlé implementing digital and social media initiatives as a marketing tool?
• What is Nestlé's consumer engagement model on digital and social media?
• How does Nestlé measure return on digital and social media investment?
• How is Nestlé leveraging mobile, social commerce, video, game and display and social networks to achieve its marketing and organizational goals?
This report provides in-depth analysis of Nestlé's social media strategy with a focus on overall digital goals. This report provides insights on the following 6 modules:
• Digital and Social Media Strategic Imperatives: This module provides insights into Nestlé's digital and social media strategic imperatives and a snapshot of the evolution of digital and social media strategies implemented by the company.
• Strategic Insights into Implementing and Executing Digital and Social Media Imperatives: This module provides in-depth analysis on Nestlé's digital and social media implementation strategy. It highlights the impact of digital and social media on Nestlé from an organizational, cultural, and functional perspective.
• Marketing Budget Allocation: This module provides insights into Nestlé's budget allocation strategy towards digital and social media marketing. It provides budget allocation snapshot for Nestlé's top 10 geographic markets and top 5 brands. In addition, it also provides breakdown of advertising budget by desktop and mobile.
• Advertising & Targeting Strategies: This module provides detailed analysis on key aspects of Nestlé's digital and social media strategy. It analyzes how Nestlé implements its social commerce and social network initiatives, and how the company utilizes digital formats and digital channels to achieve its strategic goals.
• Analysis of Nestlé's Social Media Strategy by Key Nestlé Brands: This module analyzes Nestlé's engagement strategies and content on leading social media networks for the company's key brands – Kit Kat, Nescafe, Purina, Maggi, Haagen Dazs.
• Case Examples: This module provides case examples of innovative digital and social media marketing adopted by Nestlé across its global operations.
1. About this Report
2. Nestle's Digital and Social Media Strategic Imperatives
2.1. Nestle Digital and Social Media Snapshot
2.2. Digital and Social Media Strategic Imperatives
2.3. Evolution of Digital and Social Media Strategy
3. Strategic Insights into Implementation Framework
3.1. Framework for Implementing Digital and Social Media Imperatives – Four Key Pillars
3.2. Digital and Social Media Organizational Structure
3.3. Organizational Culture & Leadership Focus
3.4. Listening & Engaging
3.5. Ensuring Media Productivity
3.6. Building Culture & Transformation
4. Nestle Digital and Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation
4.1. Digital and Social Media Budget Allocation & Industry Benchmarking
4.2. Channel Allocation & Industry Benchmarking – Mobile vs. Desktop
4.3. Analysis by Top 10 Markets
4.4. Analysis by Top 5 Brands
5. Advertising & Targeting Strategies
5.1. Channel Strategy – Online vs. Mobile
5.2. Branding & Targeting Strategy
5.3. Social Commerce
5.4. Product Launch Strategy
5.5. Advertising Format Strategy – Video, Gaming, and Display
5.6. Social Networking Site Strategy
5.7. Content Strategy
6. Analysis of Nestle's Social Media Strategy by Key Nestle Brands
6.1. Kit Kat
6.5. Haagen Dazs
7. Case Examples –Nestle Way
7.1. Kit Kat: Break from Gravity
7.2. Nestle Purina US: Purina Happy Wings
7.3. Coffee Mate Malaysia: Stir-up Passion
7.4. Haagen Dazs: Concerto Timer App
7.5. Nestle/Google: Kit Kat – Google Android Partnership
7.6. Nestle Drumstick Philippines: Tweet Surprise
7.7. Maggi Australia: Fists of Fusian
7.8. Nestle India: First 1000 Days
7.9. Nestle Philippines: Facebook Loyalty Program
7.10. Nestle Nescafe Spain: Galao
7.11. Nestle Germany: Nestle Marktplatz
7.12. Nestle Water's USA: Nature's Fix
7.13. Nestle China: BenNaNa Brings Magic Fun
List of Figures
1. Methodology Framework
2. Nestlé - Social Media Mobile Marketing Effectiveness Index Taxonomy
3. Nestlé – Company Overview
4. Nestlé's Strategic Imperatives – Digital and Social Media Channels
5. Nestlé's Digital and Social Media Evolution
6. Nestlé Digital & Social Organizational Structure
7. Nestlé Digital & Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation Strategy – Nestlé vs. Industry Average, 2013
8. Nestlé's Global Digital & Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation for Top 10 Markets
9. Nestlé Digital & Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation for Top 5 Brands
10. Nestlé Marketing Budget Channel Allocation Strategy – Nestlé vs. Industry Average, 2013
11. Nestlé Kit Kat Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
12. Nestlé Nescafe Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
13. Nestlé Maggi Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
14. Nestlé Purina Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
15. Nestlé Haagen Dazs Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
To order this report: Nestle%s Effectiveness of Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies and Innovations
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate a...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,228
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,253
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. Commvault can ensure protection, access and E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Part...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,869
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Sep. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,901
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,682
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often ...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,451
SYS-CON Events announced today that Tintri Inc., a leading producer of VM-aware storage (VAS) for virtualization and cloud environments, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Tintri VM-aware storage is the simplest for virtualized applications and cloud. Organizations including GE, Toyota, United Healthcare, NASA and 6 of the Fortune 15 have said “No to LUNs.” With Tintri they mana...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,878
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm ...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,357
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, provided tips on how to be successful in large scale machine learning...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,081
Digitization is driving a fundamental change in society that is transforming the way businesses work with their customers, their supply chains and their people. Digital transformation leverages DevOps best practices, such as Agile Parallel Development, Continuous Delivery and Agile Operations to capitalize on opportunities and create competitive differentiation in the application economy. However, information security has been notably absent from the DevOps movement. Speed doesn’t have to negat...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,238
The Jevons Paradox suggests that when technological advances increase efficiency of a resource, it results in an overall increase in consumption. Writing on the increased use of coal as a result of technological improvements, 19th-century economist William Stanley Jevons found that these improvements led to the development of new ways to utilize coal. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Thiele, Chief Strategy Officer for Apcera, will compare the Jevons Paradox to modern-day enterprise IT, e...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,251
Your business relies on your applications and your employees to stay in business. Whether you develop apps or manage business critical apps that help fuel your business, what happens when users experience sluggish performance? You and all technical teams across the organization – application, network, operations, among others, as well as, those outside the organization, like ISPs and third-party providers – are called in to solve the problem.
Sep. 28, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,625
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Sep. 28, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,470
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,805
Digital transformation is too big and important for our future success to not understand the rules that apply to it. The first three rules for winning in this age of hyper-digital transformation are: Advantages in speed, analytics and operational tempos must be captured by implementing an optimized information logistics system (OILS) Real-time operational tempos (IT, people and business processes) must be achieved Businesses that can "analyze data and act and with speed" will dominate those t...
Sep. 28, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,204