|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2014 07:08 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Nestle%s Effectiveness of Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies and Innovations
Nestlé has been one of the leading players in the food & beverage industry which has strongly focused on developing and implementing digital and social media strategy. The company is leveraging social media to drive marketing, innovation and leadership potential. Moreover, capitalizing on digital and social media channels, the company is focusing on transforming its operations, going beyond marketing to drive cost and supply chain efficiencies. The company's strategy has redefined dynamics of social media marketing and has raised the benchmarks of effective social media practices.
Reasons to buy
This report answers the following key questions:
• How is Nestlé adopting digital and social media within the organization?
• What percentage of the company's advertising budget is allocated to digital, mobile based and social media initiatives?
• What are the objectives of Nestlé's digital and social media strategy, and how it is implementing them?
• How is Nestlé implementing digital and social media initiatives as a marketing tool?
• What is Nestlé's consumer engagement model on digital and social media?
• How does Nestlé measure return on digital and social media investment?
• How is Nestlé leveraging mobile, social commerce, video, game and display and social networks to achieve its marketing and organizational goals?
This report provides in-depth analysis of Nestlé's social media strategy with a focus on overall digital goals. This report provides insights on the following 6 modules:
• Digital and Social Media Strategic Imperatives: This module provides insights into Nestlé's digital and social media strategic imperatives and a snapshot of the evolution of digital and social media strategies implemented by the company.
• Strategic Insights into Implementing and Executing Digital and Social Media Imperatives: This module provides in-depth analysis on Nestlé's digital and social media implementation strategy. It highlights the impact of digital and social media on Nestlé from an organizational, cultural, and functional perspective.
• Marketing Budget Allocation: This module provides insights into Nestlé's budget allocation strategy towards digital and social media marketing. It provides budget allocation snapshot for Nestlé's top 10 geographic markets and top 5 brands. In addition, it also provides breakdown of advertising budget by desktop and mobile.
• Advertising & Targeting Strategies: This module provides detailed analysis on key aspects of Nestlé's digital and social media strategy. It analyzes how Nestlé implements its social commerce and social network initiatives, and how the company utilizes digital formats and digital channels to achieve its strategic goals.
• Analysis of Nestlé's Social Media Strategy by Key Nestlé Brands: This module analyzes Nestlé's engagement strategies and content on leading social media networks for the company's key brands – Kit Kat, Nescafe, Purina, Maggi, Haagen Dazs.
• Case Examples: This module provides case examples of innovative digital and social media marketing adopted by Nestlé across its global operations.
1. About this Report
2. Nestle's Digital and Social Media Strategic Imperatives
2.1. Nestle Digital and Social Media Snapshot
2.2. Digital and Social Media Strategic Imperatives
2.3. Evolution of Digital and Social Media Strategy
3. Strategic Insights into Implementation Framework
3.1. Framework for Implementing Digital and Social Media Imperatives – Four Key Pillars
3.2. Digital and Social Media Organizational Structure
3.3. Organizational Culture & Leadership Focus
3.4. Listening & Engaging
3.5. Ensuring Media Productivity
3.6. Building Culture & Transformation
4. Nestle Digital and Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation
4.1. Digital and Social Media Budget Allocation & Industry Benchmarking
4.2. Channel Allocation & Industry Benchmarking – Mobile vs. Desktop
4.3. Analysis by Top 10 Markets
4.4. Analysis by Top 5 Brands
5. Advertising & Targeting Strategies
5.1. Channel Strategy – Online vs. Mobile
5.2. Branding & Targeting Strategy
5.3. Social Commerce
5.4. Product Launch Strategy
5.5. Advertising Format Strategy – Video, Gaming, and Display
5.6. Social Networking Site Strategy
5.7. Content Strategy
6. Analysis of Nestle's Social Media Strategy by Key Nestle Brands
6.1. Kit Kat
6.5. Haagen Dazs
7. Case Examples –Nestle Way
7.1. Kit Kat: Break from Gravity
7.2. Nestle Purina US: Purina Happy Wings
7.3. Coffee Mate Malaysia: Stir-up Passion
7.4. Haagen Dazs: Concerto Timer App
7.5. Nestle/Google: Kit Kat – Google Android Partnership
7.6. Nestle Drumstick Philippines: Tweet Surprise
7.7. Maggi Australia: Fists of Fusian
7.8. Nestle India: First 1000 Days
7.9. Nestle Philippines: Facebook Loyalty Program
7.10. Nestle Nescafe Spain: Galao
7.11. Nestle Germany: Nestle Marktplatz
7.12. Nestle Water's USA: Nature's Fix
7.13. Nestle China: BenNaNa Brings Magic Fun
List of Figures
1. Methodology Framework
2. Nestlé - Social Media Mobile Marketing Effectiveness Index Taxonomy
3. Nestlé – Company Overview
4. Nestlé's Strategic Imperatives – Digital and Social Media Channels
5. Nestlé's Digital and Social Media Evolution
6. Nestlé Digital & Social Organizational Structure
7. Nestlé Digital & Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation Strategy – Nestlé vs. Industry Average, 2013
8. Nestlé's Global Digital & Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation for Top 10 Markets
9. Nestlé Digital & Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation for Top 5 Brands
10. Nestlé Marketing Budget Channel Allocation Strategy – Nestlé vs. Industry Average, 2013
11. Nestlé Kit Kat Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
12. Nestlé Nescafe Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
13. Nestlé Maggi Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
14. Nestlé Purina Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
15. Nestlé Haagen Dazs Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
To order this report: Nestle%s Effectiveness of Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies and Innovations
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Jul. 24, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 544
Jul. 24, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,054
Jul. 24, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,501
Jul. 24, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 805
Jul. 24, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 879
Jul. 24, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,458
Jul. 24, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,052
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Jul. 24, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,050
SYS-CON Events announced today that Venafi, the Immune System for the Internet™ and the leading provider of Next Generation Trust Protection, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Venafi is the Immune System for the Internet™ that protects the foundation of all cybersecurity – cryptographic keys and digital certificates – so they can’t be misused by bad guys in attacks...
Jul. 24, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,153
Jul. 24, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,812
Is your aging software platform suffering from technical debt while the market changes and demands new solutions at a faster clip? It’s a bold move, but you might consider walking away from your core platform and starting fresh. ReadyTalk did exactly that. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and over a decade of audio conferencing product development to start an innovati...
Jul. 24, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 888
SaaS companies can greatly expand revenue potential by pushing beyond their own borders. The challenge is how to do this without degrading service quality. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Adam Rogers, Managing Director at Anexia, discussed how IaaS providers with a global presence and both virtual and dedicated infrastructure can help companies expand their service footprint with low “go-to-market” costs.
Jul. 24, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,278
Security, data privacy, reliability and regulatory compliance are critical factors when evaluating whether to move business applications from in-house client hosted environments to a cloud platform. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Vandana Viswanathan, Associate Director at Cognizant, In this session, will provide an orientation to the five stages required to implement a cloud hosted solution validation strategy.
Jul. 24, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 734
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Jul. 24, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 742
The competitive landscape of the global cloud computing market in the healthcare industry is crowded due to the presence of a large number of players. The large number of participants has led to the fragmented nature of the market. Some of the major players operating in the global cloud computing market in the healthcare industry are Cisco Systems Inc., Carestream Health Inc., Carecloud Corp., AGFA Healthcare, IBM Corp., Cleardata Networks, Merge Healthcare Inc., Microsoft Corp., Intel Corp., an...
Jul. 24, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 774