|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2014 07:08 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Nestle%s Effectiveness of Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies and Innovations
Nestlé has been one of the leading players in the food & beverage industry which has strongly focused on developing and implementing digital and social media strategy. The company is leveraging social media to drive marketing, innovation and leadership potential. Moreover, capitalizing on digital and social media channels, the company is focusing on transforming its operations, going beyond marketing to drive cost and supply chain efficiencies. The company's strategy has redefined dynamics of social media marketing and has raised the benchmarks of effective social media practices.
Reasons to buy
This report answers the following key questions:
• How is Nestlé adopting digital and social media within the organization?
• What percentage of the company's advertising budget is allocated to digital, mobile based and social media initiatives?
• What are the objectives of Nestlé's digital and social media strategy, and how it is implementing them?
• How is Nestlé implementing digital and social media initiatives as a marketing tool?
• What is Nestlé's consumer engagement model on digital and social media?
• How does Nestlé measure return on digital and social media investment?
• How is Nestlé leveraging mobile, social commerce, video, game and display and social networks to achieve its marketing and organizational goals?
This report provides in-depth analysis of Nestlé's social media strategy with a focus on overall digital goals. This report provides insights on the following 6 modules:
• Digital and Social Media Strategic Imperatives: This module provides insights into Nestlé's digital and social media strategic imperatives and a snapshot of the evolution of digital and social media strategies implemented by the company.
• Strategic Insights into Implementing and Executing Digital and Social Media Imperatives: This module provides in-depth analysis on Nestlé's digital and social media implementation strategy. It highlights the impact of digital and social media on Nestlé from an organizational, cultural, and functional perspective.
• Marketing Budget Allocation: This module provides insights into Nestlé's budget allocation strategy towards digital and social media marketing. It provides budget allocation snapshot for Nestlé's top 10 geographic markets and top 5 brands. In addition, it also provides breakdown of advertising budget by desktop and mobile.
• Advertising & Targeting Strategies: This module provides detailed analysis on key aspects of Nestlé's digital and social media strategy. It analyzes how Nestlé implements its social commerce and social network initiatives, and how the company utilizes digital formats and digital channels to achieve its strategic goals.
• Analysis of Nestlé's Social Media Strategy by Key Nestlé Brands: This module analyzes Nestlé's engagement strategies and content on leading social media networks for the company's key brands – Kit Kat, Nescafe, Purina, Maggi, Haagen Dazs.
• Case Examples: This module provides case examples of innovative digital and social media marketing adopted by Nestlé across its global operations.
1. About this Report
2. Nestle's Digital and Social Media Strategic Imperatives
2.1. Nestle Digital and Social Media Snapshot
2.2. Digital and Social Media Strategic Imperatives
2.3. Evolution of Digital and Social Media Strategy
3. Strategic Insights into Implementation Framework
3.1. Framework for Implementing Digital and Social Media Imperatives – Four Key Pillars
3.2. Digital and Social Media Organizational Structure
3.3. Organizational Culture & Leadership Focus
3.4. Listening & Engaging
3.5. Ensuring Media Productivity
3.6. Building Culture & Transformation
4. Nestle Digital and Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation
4.1. Digital and Social Media Budget Allocation & Industry Benchmarking
4.2. Channel Allocation & Industry Benchmarking – Mobile vs. Desktop
4.3. Analysis by Top 10 Markets
4.4. Analysis by Top 5 Brands
5. Advertising & Targeting Strategies
5.1. Channel Strategy – Online vs. Mobile
5.2. Branding & Targeting Strategy
5.3. Social Commerce
5.4. Product Launch Strategy
5.5. Advertising Format Strategy – Video, Gaming, and Display
5.6. Social Networking Site Strategy
5.7. Content Strategy
6. Analysis of Nestle's Social Media Strategy by Key Nestle Brands
6.1. Kit Kat
6.5. Haagen Dazs
7. Case Examples –Nestle Way
7.1. Kit Kat: Break from Gravity
7.2. Nestle Purina US: Purina Happy Wings
7.3. Coffee Mate Malaysia: Stir-up Passion
7.4. Haagen Dazs: Concerto Timer App
7.5. Nestle/Google: Kit Kat – Google Android Partnership
7.6. Nestle Drumstick Philippines: Tweet Surprise
7.7. Maggi Australia: Fists of Fusian
7.8. Nestle India: First 1000 Days
7.9. Nestle Philippines: Facebook Loyalty Program
7.10. Nestle Nescafe Spain: Galao
7.11. Nestle Germany: Nestle Marktplatz
7.12. Nestle Water's USA: Nature's Fix
7.13. Nestle China: BenNaNa Brings Magic Fun
List of Figures
1. Methodology Framework
2. Nestlé - Social Media Mobile Marketing Effectiveness Index Taxonomy
3. Nestlé – Company Overview
4. Nestlé's Strategic Imperatives – Digital and Social Media Channels
5. Nestlé's Digital and Social Media Evolution
6. Nestlé Digital & Social Organizational Structure
7. Nestlé Digital & Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation Strategy – Nestlé vs. Industry Average, 2013
8. Nestlé's Global Digital & Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation for Top 10 Markets
9. Nestlé Digital & Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation for Top 5 Brands
10. Nestlé Marketing Budget Channel Allocation Strategy – Nestlé vs. Industry Average, 2013
11. Nestlé Kit Kat Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
12. Nestlé Nescafe Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
13. Nestlé Maggi Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
14. Nestlé Purina Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
15. Nestlé Haagen Dazs Social Media Activity - Analysis by Platform
To order this report: Nestle%s Effectiveness of Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies and Innovations
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTrend processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Feb. 22, 2017 08:45 AM EST Reads: 1,109
Stratoscale, the software company developing the next generation data center operating system, exhibited at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which took place at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, in June 2016.Stratoscale is revolutionizing the data center with a zero-to-cloud-in-minutes solution. With Stratoscale’s hardware-agnostic, Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) solution to store everything, run anything and scale everywhere, IT is empowered to take control of their data ce...
Feb. 22, 2017 08:30 AM EST Reads: 823
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Feb. 22, 2017 08:30 AM EST Reads: 805
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his Day 2 Keynote at @ThingsExpo, Henrik Kenani Dahlgren, Portfolio Marketing Manager at Ericsson, discussed how to plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change the...
Feb. 22, 2017 08:15 AM EST Reads: 4,641
For organizations that have amassed large sums of software complexity, taking a microservices approach is the first step toward DevOps and continuous improvement / development. Integrating system-level analysis with microservices makes it easier to change and add functionality to applications at any time without the increase of risk. Before you start big transformation projects or a cloud migration, make sure these changes won’t take down your entire organization.
Feb. 22, 2017 08:00 AM EST Reads: 625
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of Soli...
Feb. 22, 2017 07:30 AM EST Reads: 278
What are the new priorities for the connected business? First: businesses need to think differently about the types of connections they will need to make – these span well beyond the traditional app to app into more modern forms of integration including SaaS integrations, mobile integrations, APIs, device integration and Big Data integration. It’s important these are unified together vs. doing them all piecemeal. Second, these types of connections need to be simple to design, adapt and configure...
Feb. 22, 2017 07:00 AM EST Reads: 2,899
To manage complex web services with lots of calls to the cloud, many businesses have invested in Application Performance Management (APM) and Network Performance Management (NPM) tools. Together APM and NPM tools are essential aids in improving a business's infrastructure required to support an effective web experience... but they are missing a critical component - Internet visibility.
Feb. 22, 2017 06:45 AM EST Reads: 1,608
Microservices are a very exciting architectural approach that many organizations are looking to as a way to accelerate innovation. Microservices promise to allow teams to move away from monolithic "ball of mud" systems, but the reality is that, in the vast majority of organizations, different projects and technologies will continue to be developed at different speeds. How to handle the dependencies between these disparate systems with different iteration cycles? Consider the "canoncial problem" ...
Feb. 22, 2017 06:00 AM EST Reads: 5,247
Both SaaS vendors and SaaS buyers are going “all-in” to hyperscale IaaS platforms such as AWS, which is disrupting the SaaS value proposition. Why should the enterprise SaaS consumer pay for the SaaS service if their data is resident in adjacent AWS S3 buckets? If both SaaS sellers and buyers are using the same cloud tools, automation and pay-per-transaction model offered by IaaS platforms, then why not host the “shrink-wrapped” software in the customers’ cloud? Further, serverless computing, cl...
Feb. 22, 2017 06:00 AM EST Reads: 1,819
“We're a global managed hosting provider. Our core customer set is a U.S.-based customer that is looking to go global,” explained Adam Rogers, Managing Director at ANEXIA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 22, 2017 05:45 AM EST Reads: 1,681
The speed of software changes in growing and large scale rapid-paced DevOps environments presents a challenge for continuous testing. Many organizations struggle to get this right. Practices that work for small scale continuous testing may not be sufficient as the requirements grow. In his session at DevOps Summit, Marc Hornbeek, Sr. Solutions Architect of DevOps continuous test solutions at Spirent Communications, explained the best practices of continuous testing at high scale, which is rele...
Feb. 22, 2017 03:15 AM EST Reads: 5,518
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Feb. 22, 2017 03:00 AM EST Reads: 2,051
Hardware virtualization and cloud computing allowed us to increase resource utilization and increase our flexibility to respond to business demand. Docker Containers are the next quantum leap - Are they?! Databases always represented an additional set of challenges unique to running workloads requiring a maximum of I/O, network, CPU resources combined with data locality.
Feb. 22, 2017 02:45 AM EST Reads: 2,031
"Matrix is an ambitious open standard and implementation that's set up to break down the fragmentation problems that exist in IP messaging and VoIP communication," explained John Woolf, Technical Evangelist at Matrix, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Feb. 22, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 12,997