|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2014 07:08 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The US Social Media and Location Based Marketing Strategies and Innovations in Food & Beverage Industry, H1 2014
With smartphone penetration reaching a critical mass in the US, location based social and mobile marketing is set to grow strongly. As new start-ups bring in innovative business models to drive location based marketing (LBM), geo-social services are expected to regain the lost ground. Social networks will play a key role in terms of capturing consumer intentions along with buying behavior and relaying it to marketers to react in real time. For food & beverage companies, where impulse purchase significantly influences retail sales, LBM would have a major impact. In addition, intense competition has forced food & beverage marketers to adopt innovative ways to engage consumers and gain market share, which is driving increase investments.
Spend on Location Based Marketing (LBM) continues to fuel impressive growth with food & beverage marketers in the US focusing on personalization and real time offers to retain consumers and drive revenues. In addition, shift from desktop to mobile advertising has added new dimensions to the growth stage of LBM. A number of new players have emerged which includes both start-ups and established players. LBM is driving innovation and fundamentally reshaping the brand-consumer communication. As such a combination of mobile, social media and LBM has put forward a strong value proposition for food & beverage marketers to target niche consumer segments.
This report answers the following key questions:
• Why Location Based Marketing is critical for food & beverage brands?
• What are the best practices in budget allocation and how much budget you should allocate on Location Based Marketing?
• How is consumers' use of social and mobile influencing advertising spending on Location Based Marketing?
• What are the gaps between how consumers use check-ins for Location Based Marketing and targeting approach adopted by food & beverage marketers?
• What Location Based Marketing strategies work best to create brand awareness, drive sales and launch new products?
• How is the overall proposition of Location Based Marketing platforms shaping up and what it means for food & beverage marketers?
• How Location Based Marketing is expected to evolve in future – value proposition of Predictive Location Based Marketing and Internal Positioning Systems?
This report provides detailed analysis of social media and LBM based marketing spend, opportunities, trends, drivers, risks, and innovation. Socintel360 capitalizes on its robust methodology, local market expertise, and proprietary frameworks to derive unique insights into marketing dynamics.
• Value Proposition: This report provides insights into value proposition of social media and Location Based Marketing strategies for food & beverage companies in the US. It provides detailed analysis of factors, which are driving F&B marketers increase spend on social media and location based marketing.
• Advertising Spend: This report details budget allocation for Location Based Marketing by F&B industry. It provides insights into role of social media and also breaks down spend by seven sectors within food & beverage industry.
• Business Models and Advertising Opportunities: This report covers key Location Based Marketing platforms or players, their strategies and opportunities for marketers. It also provides futuristic view covering Predictive Location Based Marketing and Internal Positioning Systems.
• Advertising Strategies: This report covers Location Based Marketing strategies adopted by leading food & beverage brands to gain market share.
• Market Innovation: This report provides detailed case examples, covering market innovation by marketing objectives and shows actual implementation of Location Based Marketing strategies.
1 About this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Dynamics of Location Based Social Media Marketing
3.1. Location Based Service Market Snapshot
3.2. Opinion on Evolution and Outlook of Location Based Social Media Marketing
4 Analysis of Emerging Trends, Drivers, and Challenges
4.1. Consumer Trends and Drivers
4.2. Business Trends and Drivers
5 Location Based Marketing Budget Allocation
5.1. Analysis of Budget Allocation in LBM by F&B Sectors
6 Location Based Social Media Marketing Implementation Strategies
6.1. Branding & Targeting Strategy
6.2. Product Innovation
6.3. Lead Generation and Sales
6.4. Social Networking Site Strategy for LBM
7 Social Media and Predictive Location Based Marketing – Trends, Challenges, & Opportunities
7.1. Key Trends and Insights
7.2. Predictive LBM Opportunities for Food & Beverage Brands
7.3. Predictive LBM Challenges for Food & Beverage Brands
8 Indoor Positioning Systems and Social Media – Unique Proposition
8.1. Key Trends and Strategic Insights
8.2. Indoor Position System Market Size, 2013-2018
9 Key Technologies – Location Based Services
9.1. Global Positioning System (GPS)
9.1.2. Advantages and Disadvantages
9.1.3. Marketing Initiatives
9.2. Near Field Communication (NFC)
9.2.2. Advantages and Disadvantages
9.2.3. Marketing Initiatives
9.3. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
9.3.2. Advantages and Disadvantages
9.3.3. Marketing Initiatives
10 Key Players- Location Based Social Networking
10.1.2. Key Events
10.1.3. Products and Services
10.1.4. Insights and Outlook
10.2.2. Key Events
10.2.3. Products and Services
10.2.4. Insights and Outlook
10.3.2. Key Events
10.3.3. Products and Services
10.3.4. Insights and Outlook
10.4.2. Key Events
10.4.3. Products and Services
10.4.4. Insights and Outlook
10.5.2. Key Events
10.5.3. Products and Services
10.5.4. Insights and Outlook
11 Case Example Best Practices Analysis Framework
11.1. Brand Building
11.2. Lead Generation & Sales
12 Further Readings
List of Tables
Figure 1: Methodology Framework
Figure 2: US Location Based Marketing Dynamics
Figure 3: US Location Based Marketing Evolution and Outlook, 2009-2018
Figure 4: United States Smartphone Users and Penetration Projection, 2014 – 2017
Figure 5: United States Mobile Internet Users and Penetration Projection, 2014 – 2017
Figure 6: Worldwide GPS Penetration, 2013 Vs. 2017
Figure 7: US Location Based Marketing – Consumer Insights on Privacy and Adoption, 2013
Figure 8: US Location Based Marketing Spend by Food & Beverage Companies, 2013-2018
Figure 9: US Location Based Marketing Spend Growth Rate by Food and Beverage Sectors, 2014-2018
Figure 10: Key Focus Areas in LBM to Drive Consumer Engagement
Figure 11: Which Strategic Imperatives are Driving You to Invest in LBM?
Figure 12: Which is Your Preferred Platform for Launching LBM Based Campaigns?
Figure 13: US Location Based Marketing – Key Marketing Objectives of Food and Beverage Brands Driving Investment, 2014-2018
Figure 14: US Food and Beverage Industry Major Challenges in Implementing Predictive Location Based Marketing, 2014 Q2
Figure 15: US Indoor Positioning System Spending by Food and Beverage Industry During 2014-2018
Figure 16: Example of Indoor Map
Figure 17: US Indoor Positioning Market and Future Outlook, 2013 - 2018
Figure 18: Coca-Cola, The Global Poverty Project: Movement for a Movement – Campaign View
Figure 19: Pepsi Max USA: Golden Ticket Foursquare Badges – Campaign View
Figure 20: Heineken US: Holiday App – Campaign View
Figure 21: Outback Steakhouse USA: Geo-conquest Campaign – Campaign View
Figure 22: PepsiCo US: Pepsi Loot – Campaign View
Figure 23: Zatarain's USA: iBeacon Campaign – Campaign View
To order this report: The US Social Media and Location Based Marketing Strategies and Innovations in Food & Beverage Industry, H1 2014
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
May. 1, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 710
May. 1, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 801
May. 1, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,125
May. 1, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 985
May. 1, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,460
May. 1, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 897
May. 1, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,009
May. 1, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,212
May. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,565
May. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 797
May. 1, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,741
May. 1, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 792
May. 1, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 624
May. 1, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,320
May. 1, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,487