|By PR Newswire||
|September 3, 2014 07:12 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
US Social Media Mobile Marketing Strategies and Innovations in Food & Beverage Industry, H1 2014
With food & beverage industry in the US facing intense competition, companies have been looking at opportunities to gain market share through product innovation and quickly reacting to changing consumer needs. Social media mobile advertising has offered food & beverage marketers a strong platform to understand and reach out to consumers. We expect advertising spend by food & beverage companies through social media mobile channel to outperform the industry average.
Convergence of mobile and social media is enabling food and beverage companies to capitalize on new opportunities to strengthen brand image and gain market share. This unique social-mobile combination is allowing marketers to understand consumer behavior and target them in a personalized manner. More importantly, there is an increased focus on running integrated campaigns across platforms and advertising channels. In addition, mobile marketing is creating impact beyond marketing, driving strategies related to product innovation, supply chain management, and operational efficiency to gain competitive advantage. As a result, social media mobile marketing is fundamentally reshaping operational structure along with strategic focus of food & bevarege companies.
This report answers the following key questions:
• Why social media mobile advertising is critical for food & beverage (F&B) marketers?
• How much is being spent on social media mobile advertising by F&B brands?
• How is consumers' use of social media and mobile influencing marketing budget allocation towards social media mobile?
• What are the gaps between how consumers use social media mobile and targeting approach adopted by F&B marketers?
• Which social media mobile strategies work best to create brand awareness, drive sales and launch new products?
• How is the overall proposition of social media mobile platforms shaping up and what it means for F&B marketers?
• What is the role of mobile in social media mobile and how should F&B marketers develop their marketing strategy around it to gain market share?
• How to develop and execute marketing strategy combining social media with Location Based Marketing (LBM)?
This report provides detailed analysis of social media based mobile marketing spend, opportunities, trends, drivers, risks, and innovation. Socintel360 capitalizes on its robust methodology, local market expertise, and proprietary indices to derive unique insights into social media mobile marketing dynamics.
• Value Proposition: This report provides insights into value proposition of social media based mobile advertising initiatives for F&B companies in the US. It provides an overview of social media mobile market dynamics and detailed analysis of factors, which are driving F&B marketers increase spend on this channel.
• Advertising Spend Dynamics: This report details social media mobile advertising budget allocation and five year forecast by seven key sectors in the F&B industry – alcoholic drinks; concentrated juices & functional drinks; sparkling soft drinks; tea & coffee; confectionery; bakery, & cereals; meat, fish, & seafood; and dairy food & ice cream. In addition, it provides social media advertising spend by marketing objectives (branding, increase traffic, lead generation, direct sales, and product launch); by format (display and video); by gaming & applications; and platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, and You Tube).
• Advertising Strategies: This report covers social media mobile strategies adopted by leading players to gain market share. It also covers Location Based Marketing (LBM) strategies in detail, explaining its value proposition, advertising spending trend over the next five years, LBM innovation, and key players and their strategies.
• Business Models and Advertising Opportunities: This report covers key social media mobile platforms, their strategies and emerging opportunities for marketers. It also covers how messenger services are fundamentally reshaping the value proposition of social media advertising.
• Market Innovation: This report provides detailed case examples, covering market innovation by marketing objectives and shows actual implementation of innovative social media mobile advertising strategies. It covers both success stories along with failures.
1. About this Report
1.1. About Socintel360
2. Executive Summary
3. Dynamics of Social Media Based Mobile Marketing
3.1. Channel Dynamics – Desktop vs. Mobile
3.2. Social Media Mobile Marketing Value Proposition for Food & Beverage Brands
3.3. Emerging Technology and Marketing Investment Avenues for Food & Beverage Marketers
4. Mobile Strategies of Social Networking Sites and Opportunities for Food & Beverage Brands
4.1. Facebook Mobile Strategy & Key Initiatives
4.2. Twitter Mobile Strategy & Key Initiatives
4.3. Pinterest Mobile Strategy & Key Initiatives
4.4. Instagram Mobile Strategy & Key Initiatives
4.5. Vine Mobile Strategy & Key Initiatives
4.6. Google+ Mobile Strategy & Key Initiatives
4.7. Location Based Social Networking Competitive Landscape – Key Players and Strategies
5. Analysis of Social Media Mobile Advertising Spend
5.1. Advertising Spend Analysis by Food & Beverage Brands
5.2. Advertising Spend Analysis by Marketing Objectives
5.3. Advertising Spend Analysis by Format
5.4. Advertising Spend Analysis by Platforms
5.5. Advertising Spend Analysis through Gaming
5.6. Advertising Spend Analysis through Location Based Marketing
6. Social Media Mobile Advertising Strategies in Food & Beverage Industry
6.1. Gap Analysis: Consumer Behavior vs. Food and Beverage Brands Social Media Strategy
6.2. Display and Messaging Advertising
6.3. Video Advertising
6.4. Apps Advertising
6.5. Gaming Advertising
6.6. Analysis of LBM Strategies to Gain Market Share
7. Innovation in Social Media Mobile Advertising
7.1. Brand Building
7.2. Product Launch
7.3. Driving Sales
7.4. Lead Generation / Traffic Driver
7.5. Failure Stories
8. Broader Market Trends and Drivers: Charts and Tables
8.1. Macroeconomic Fundamentals and Industry Growth Dynamics
8.2. Consumer Insights
8.3. Internet & Technology Adoption
8.4. Devices & Platforms
8.5. Mobile Commerce
8.6. Advertising Spend Dynamics
List of Figures
1: Value Proposition / Perceived ROI of Advertising by F&B Companies across Key Social Networking Sites
List of Tables
1: Snapshot of US Social Media Mobile Marketing in Food & Beverage Industry
2: US Social Media and Digital Advertising Spend Analysis, 2008 – 2018
3: US Social Media Advertising Spend – Split by Mobile and Desktop, 2009 – 2018
4: US Food & Beverage Industry – Adoption and Outlook of Social Media Mobile Advertising, 2003 – 2018
5: US Social Media Mobile Advertising Value Proposition for Food & Beverage Industry – Future Areas Beyond Marketing
6: US Food & Beverage Brands – Challenges and Role of Social Media Mobile Marketing
7: US Location Based Marketing Dynamics and Key Trends, 2013 – 2018
8: US Social Media Mobile Marketing – Key Investment Avenues for Food & Beverage Brands in 2014
9: US Food & Beverage Industry Investment Rationale on Analytics for Social Media Mobile Marketing, 2014
10: Snapshot – Mobile Strategies of Social Networking Sites and Opportunities for Food & Beverage Brands
11: US Social Media Mobile Marketing Advertising Spend Growth Trend of Food and Beverage Companies, 2013 – 2018
12: US Social Media Mobile Advertising Spend by Food and Beverage Sectors, 2014 – 2018
13: US Social Media Mobile Advertising Spend by Marketing Objectives for Food & Beverage Industry, 2013 vs. 2018
14: US Social Media Mobile Advertising Spend by Marketing Objectives – Split by Food & Beverage Sectors, 2013 vs. 2018
15: US Social Media Advertising Spend Split by Formats, 2008 – 2018
16: US Social Gaming Advertising Spend by Gaming Segments, 2009-2018
17: US Display Advertising Spend Dynamics Across All Marketing Channels (US$ Million), 2013, 2014 & 2018
18: US Food & Beverage Industry Social Media Advertising Spend Outlook by Social Networking Sites, 2014
19: Brand's Preferable Platform for Marketing by F&B Categories
20: US Location Based Marketing Spend by Food & Beverage Companies, 2013-2018
21: Gap Analysis for Social Media Marketing: Consumer Behavior vs. Advertising Focus of Food and Beverage Brands
22: US Social Media Marketing – Consumer Drivers for Interaction with Food & Beverage Brands on Social Networking Sites (%)
23: US Social Media Mobile Marketing – Preferred Social Networking Sites for Launching Video Advertisements by Food & Beverage Brands, 2014
24: US Social Media Mobile Advertising – Targeting Consumers Through Applications
25: US Grocery Application Downloads on Smartphones, 2010 – 2018
26: US Social Gaming Environment and Market Dynamics, 2009-2018
27: US Social Gaming Virtual Goods Market Snapshot, 2013
28: US Food and Beverage Industry Major Challenges in Implementing Predictive Location Based Marketing
29: US Food & Beverage Industry Market Size, 2009-2018
To order this report: US Social Media Mobile Marketing Strategies and Innovations in Food & Beverage Industry, H1 2014
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Aug. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,662
Aug. 29, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 283
Aug. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,485
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,440
Aug. 29, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,869
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 912
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,980
Aug. 29, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 839
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 331
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 796
Aug. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,567
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,745
As the world moves toward more DevOps and Microservices, application deployment to the cloud ought to become a lot simpler. The Microservices architecture, which is the basis of many new age distributed systems such as OpenStack, NetFlix and so on, is at the heart of Cloud Foundry - a complete developer-oriented Platform as a Service (PaaS) that is IaaS agnostic and supports vCloud, OpenStack and AWS. Serverless computing is revolutionizing computing. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Raghav...
Aug. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,006
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 29, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,029
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 29, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 843