|By Business Wire||
|September 4, 2014 05:17 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ln5dh/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT investment trends in Spain - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 161 Spanish enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Spanish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including security, enterprise applications, business intelligence, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Spain to purchase technology. Through The survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Spain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT Euros are being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions Spanish enterprises are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify Spanish enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility, communications & collaboration, green IT & virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing Spanish enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how Spanish enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how Spanish enterprises plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into Spanish enterprises' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that Spanish enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing Spanish enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Amazon web services
- Check Point
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
- Information Builders
- RSA (EMC)
- Tibco Spotfire
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ln5dh/ict_investment
Sep. 25, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,802
Sep. 25, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,405
Sep. 25, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,536
Sep. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,521
Sep. 25, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,748
Sep. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,558
Sep. 25, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,385
Sep. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,575
Sep. 25, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,513
Sep. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,515
Sep. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,602
Sep. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 829
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,458
Sep. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,381
Sep. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,115