|By Business Wire||
|September 4, 2014 05:19 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89p3qr/strategic_focus) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise Applications: Technology and market trends" report to their offering.
This Strategic Focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise applications market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise applications, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise applications market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the enterprise applications segment.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the enterprise applications market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the enterprise applications market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise applications.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the enterprise applications market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The report also covers the primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise applications market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to enterprise applications.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Technology evolution
3 The vendor landscape
4 The market opportunity
5 Enterprise applications investment priorities
- Dassault Systemes
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89p3qr/strategic_focus
Jan. 18, 2017 11:15 PM EST Reads: 4,436
Jan. 18, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 6,495
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 5,729
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 7,614
Jan. 18, 2017 08:15 PM EST Reads: 4,839
Jan. 18, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 3,141
Jan. 18, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 4,191
Jan. 18, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 4,878
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,164
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 301
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,885
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 5,372
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,588
Jan. 18, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 4,782
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Jan. 18, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,685