|By Business Wire||
|September 4, 2014 05:19 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89p3qr/strategic_focus) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise Applications: Technology and market trends" report to their offering.
This Strategic Focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise applications market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise applications, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise applications market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the enterprise applications segment.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the enterprise applications market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the enterprise applications market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise applications.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the enterprise applications market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The report also covers the primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise applications market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to enterprise applications.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Technology evolution
3 The vendor landscape
4 The market opportunity
5 Enterprise applications investment priorities
- Dassault Systemes
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/89p3qr/strategic_focus
To leverage Continuous Delivery, enterprises must consider impacts that span functional silos, as well as applications that touch older, slower moving components. Managing the many dependencies can cause slowdowns. See how to achieve continuous delivery in the enterprise.
Aug. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,613
Aug. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 541
Aug. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 726
Aug. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,440
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,335
Aug. 27, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,610
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 629
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 638
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 495
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,353
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,966
Aug. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,961
Aug. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,895
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 771
Aug. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 615