|By Business Wire||
|September 4, 2014 05:35 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxn62l/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT investment trends in Russia - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 122 Russian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Russian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, communications & collaboration, green IT & virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Russia to purchase technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Russia.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT Rubles are being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions Russian enterprises are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify Russian enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, communications & collaboration, green IT & virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing Russian enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how Russian enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how Russian enterprises plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into Russian enterprises' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that Russian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing Russian enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Amazon web services
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
- Information Builders
- Open source BI e.g. Pentaho
- Tibco Spotfire
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxn62l/ict_investment
Aug. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,808
Aug. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT
Aug. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,209
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,904
Aug. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,022
Aug. 26, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,405
Aug. 26, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,947
Aug. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,664
Aug. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,015
Aug. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,955
Aug. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,263
Aug. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,902
Aug. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,287
Aug. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,877
Aug. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,719