|By Business Wire||
|September 4, 2014 07:06 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7jvn97/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends In Indonesia - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns Through To The End Of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 47 Indonesian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Indonesian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, content management, mobility, and communications & collaboration. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Indonesia to purchase technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Indonesia.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help readers to understand how Indonesian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2014.
- Gain a view as to how ICT Rupiahs are being allocated in your target audience.
- The report covers a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting.)
- The report will help users to gain a view of the current strategic objectives of Indonesian enterprises.
- The report will provide a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, content management, mobility, and communications & collaboration).
- Understand the factors that are influencing Indonesian enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Gain a view as to the business and IT objectives Indonesian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
3 ICT procurement trends
- EMC Documentum
- Information Builders
- Open source BI
- Telefonica/ O2
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7jvn97/ict_investment
Sep. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 325
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,628
Sep. 27, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 285
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,852
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,756
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,360
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,689
Sep. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,253
Sep. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,201
Sep. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,635
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,991
Sep. 27, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,445
Data is an unusual currency; it is not restricted by the same transactional limitations as money or people. In fact, the more that you leverage your data across multiple business use cases, the more valuable it becomes to the organization. And the same can be said about the organization’s analytics. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bill Schmarzo, CTO for the Big Data Practice at EMC, will introduce a methodology for capturing, enriching and sharing data (and analytics) across the organizati...
Sep. 27, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,713
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Sep. 27, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,661
IoT is fundamentally transforming the auto industry, turning the vehicle into a hub for connected services, including safety, infotainment and usage-based insurance. Auto manufacturers – and businesses across all verticals – have built an entire ecosystem around the Connected Car, creating new customer touch points and revenue streams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Macario Namie, Head of IoT Strategy at Cisco Jasper, will share real-world examples of how IoT transforms the car from a static p...
Sep. 27, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,596