|By Business Wire||
|September 4, 2014 07:06 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7jvn97/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends In Indonesia - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns Through To The End Of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 47 Indonesian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Indonesian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, content management, mobility, and communications & collaboration. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in Indonesia to purchase technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Indonesia.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help readers to understand how Indonesian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2014.
- Gain a view as to how ICT Rupiahs are being allocated in your target audience.
- The report covers a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting.)
- The report will help users to gain a view of the current strategic objectives of Indonesian enterprises.
- The report will provide a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, content management, mobility, and communications & collaboration).
- Understand the factors that are influencing Indonesian enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Gain a view as to the business and IT objectives Indonesian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
3 ICT procurement trends
- EMC Documentum
- Information Builders
- Open source BI
- Telefonica/ O2
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7jvn97/ict_investment
Jul. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,847
Jul. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,312
Jul. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,870
Jul. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,835
Jul. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,009
Jul. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,785
Jul. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,089
Jul. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,571
Jul. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,290
Jul. 24, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 884
Jul. 24, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,126
Jul. 24, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 566
Jul. 24, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,062
Jul. 24, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 815
Jul. 24, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,507