|By PR Newswire||
|September 4, 2014 12:46 PM EDT||
DENVER, Sept. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted new executive video interviews on Oil & Gas 360®, the investment community's source for oil and gas news, information and analysis.
More than 25 company executives participated in one-on-one interviews with Oil & Gas 360® at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® 19 in Denver. In these newly posted interviews, the executives discussed their company's operations, strategies for growth, and shared their views on some of the challenges and emerging trends in the oil and gas industry.
Oil & Gas 360® interviewed the following executives:
- Bellatrix Exploration (NYSE MKT: BXE) EVP & COO Brent Eshleman
- Bennu Oil & Gas CEO John Simon
- Black Ridge Oil & Gas (OTCQB: ANFC) CEO Ken DeCubellis
- Citadel Exploration (OTCQB: COIL) CFO Phil McPherson
- Clayton Williams Energy (NYSE: CWEI) COO Mel Riggs
- Colorado School of Mines Interim Dept. Head of Petroleum Engineering Dr. Will Fleckenstein
- Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) Chairman & CEO David Demshur
- Eclipse Resources (NYSE: ECR) President & CEO Ben Hulburt
- Energy XXI (NASDAQ: EXXI) Chairman and CEO John Schiller
- Enerplus (NYSE: ERF) Senior VP of Development Eric Le Dain
- Escalera Resources (NASDAQ: ESCR) CEO Charlie Chambers
- Evolution Petroleum (NYSE MKT: EPM) CFO Randy Keys
- Goodrich Petroleum (NYSE: GDP) President & COO Robert Turnham
- Hein & Associates Managing Consultant Chad Stowe
- Magnum Hunter Resources (NYSE: MHR) Chairman and CEO Gary Evans
- Manitok Energy (CVE: MEI) President & CEO Mass Geremia
- Miller Energy Resources (NYSE: MILL) CFO John Brawley
- Oryx Petroleum (TSX: OXC) CFO Craig Kelly
- Preng & Associates President David Preng
- Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) CEO Jeff Ventura
- Rock Energy (TSX: RE) President and CEO Allen Bey
- Synergy Resources (NYSE MKT: SYRG) COO Craig Rasmuson
- Torchlight Energy (NASDAQ: TRCH) COO Will McAndrew
- Trans Energy (OTCBB: TENG) Chairman Steve Lucado
- Unit Corporation (NYSE: UNT) President & CEO Larry Pinkston
These and other exclusive interviews with top oil and gas industry executives may be viewed at http://media.oilandgas360.com or by clicking on the company names above.
To receive news, analysis and trends specific to the oil and gas industry, delivered to your inbox each day after the markets close, please visit www.oilandgas360.com and scroll to the bottom and subscribe to the free "Closing Bell" daily news distribution.
ABOUT OIL & GAS 360®
Designed by the professionals at EnerCom, Inc., Oil & Gas 360® is a daily source of news, information and analysis specific to the oil & gas industry. The website features people, technologies, transactions, and macro-economic trends that impact commodity prices, capital allocation and operations within the oil and gas industry. Articles, interviews, industry data and profiles posted on Oil & Gas 360® are designed to provide pertinent information for portfolio managers, equity research analysts, private equity capital providers, private investors, oil and gas executives, and government officials involved in the oil and gas industry.
ABOUT ENERCOM, INC.
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 180 years of industry and business experience and a 20-year track record of success. Headquartered in Denver, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries.
EnerCom annually hosts the following oil and gas industry investment conferences:
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 20. August 16-20, 2015. Denver. http://enercominc.com/the-oil-and-gas-conference/
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 13. February 18-19, 2015. San Francisco. http://enercominc.com/the-oil-and-services-conference/
Global sponsors of Oil & Gas 360® are Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, Netherland Sewell & Associates, Preng & Associates, and Hein and Associates.
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Jan. 18, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 3,126
Jan. 18, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 4,182
Jan. 18, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 4,861
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,150
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 226
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,880
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 5,364
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,565
Jan. 18, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 4,747
Jan. 18, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 4,695
Jan. 18, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,678
Jan. 18, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,400
Jan. 18, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 1,587
Jan. 18, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 980
Jan. 18, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 393