|By PR Newswire||
|September 5, 2014 12:00 AM EDT||
WASHINGTON, Sept. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Faced by stifling speed limits and poor options offered by ebikes, off-road biking has been excluded from the ebike revolution until now. Falco, an experienced manufacturer and a pioneer of 250W to 1500W ebike direct drive motors and propulsion systems, has launched Falco Fusion Sports Drive: A cutting-edge super-fast, ultra-light, and extremely responsive drive system that has no match in the market.
- Built Reliably and Robustly for Off-Road use with disc brake and cassette compatibility
- Super Fast - Off-Road drive assistance up to 28 mph
- Direct Power to the wheel eliminating power transfer through gears and chains
- High Torque system delivering 45 Nm of torque, enabling riders to take on uphill climbs, turns, and the toughest of off-road trail paths
- Ultra-light Fusion Sports Drive with compact design adapts to any bike and is easy to install
- Regenerative Braking allows excess energy to be put back into the battery
- Cardio Control - Fusion Sports Drive uses your heart rate monitor to automatically match your desired exercise level
- Smart Phone Control and Charger - Control and share your ride data through your smart phone without losing charge
- 50V, 400Wh Li-Ion Battery Pack allows 100+ mile range
- Integrated Power Meter allows athletes to use the drive as a training device for power training
- The tiny command console allows for power on demand, pedal-assist and regenerative braking on the fly.
Falco is offering exclusively on Kickstarter the Fusion Sports Drive for pre-order. Early backers will be able to get it for $695.
About Falco eMotors
Falco symbolizes innovation and technological leadership. Our team shares the passion of extraordinary excellence and pursuit of perfection. Precision, innovation and quality are the most prominent features of our philosophy. Unique products with a distinctive design and remarkable technical features are the result of extensive research and development. Falco components are characterized by individuality and extraordinary technical performance.
Falco's eBike systems have been developed using Falco's proprietary and patent-pending unique 5-phase brushless permanent magnet technology. The battery pack, also proprietary and designed by Falco, provides 140+ km range with advanced battery management controls and safe Li-ION technology.
Learn more about Falco at http://www.falcoemotors.com/
SOURCE Falco e-Motors
Mar. 25, 2017 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,513
Mar. 25, 2017 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 996
Mar. 25, 2017 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 676
Mar. 25, 2017 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,658
Mar. 25, 2017 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,462
Mar. 25, 2017 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,581
Mar. 25, 2017 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,340
Mar. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 10,828
Mar. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 9,622
Mar. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,927
Mar. 25, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,665
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Mar. 25, 2017 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,791
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Mar. 25, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,438
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Mar. 25, 2017 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,587
What sort of WebRTC based applications can we expect to see over the next year and beyond? One way to predict development trends is to see what sorts of applications startups are building. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Arin Sime, founder of WebRTC.ventures, will discuss the current and likely future trends in WebRTC application development based on real requests for custom applications from real customers, as well as other public sources of information,
Mar. 25, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 511