|By PR Newswire||
|September 5, 2014 12:00 AM EDT||
WASHINGTON, Sept. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Faced by stifling speed limits and poor options offered by ebikes, off-road biking has been excluded from the ebike revolution until now. Falco, an experienced manufacturer and a pioneer of 250W to 1500W ebike direct drive motors and propulsion systems, has launched Falco Fusion Sports Drive: A cutting-edge super-fast, ultra-light, and extremely responsive drive system that has no match in the market.
- Built Reliably and Robustly for Off-Road use with disc brake and cassette compatibility
- Super Fast - Off-Road drive assistance up to 28 mph
- Direct Power to the wheel eliminating power transfer through gears and chains
- High Torque system delivering 45 Nm of torque, enabling riders to take on uphill climbs, turns, and the toughest of off-road trail paths
- Ultra-light Fusion Sports Drive with compact design adapts to any bike and is easy to install
- Regenerative Braking allows excess energy to be put back into the battery
- Cardio Control - Fusion Sports Drive uses your heart rate monitor to automatically match your desired exercise level
- Smart Phone Control and Charger - Control and share your ride data through your smart phone without losing charge
- 50V, 400Wh Li-Ion Battery Pack allows 100+ mile range
- Integrated Power Meter allows athletes to use the drive as a training device for power training
- The tiny command console allows for power on demand, pedal-assist and regenerative braking on the fly.
Falco is offering exclusively on Kickstarter the Fusion Sports Drive for pre-order. Early backers will be able to get it for $695.
About Falco eMotors
Falco symbolizes innovation and technological leadership. Our team shares the passion of extraordinary excellence and pursuit of perfection. Precision, innovation and quality are the most prominent features of our philosophy. Unique products with a distinctive design and remarkable technical features are the result of extensive research and development. Falco components are characterized by individuality and extraordinary technical performance.
Falco's eBike systems have been developed using Falco's proprietary and patent-pending unique 5-phase brushless permanent magnet technology. The battery pack, also proprietary and designed by Falco, provides 140+ km range with advanced battery management controls and safe Li-ION technology.
Learn more about Falco at http://www.falcoemotors.com/
SOURCE Falco e-Motors
SYS-CON Events announced today Telecom Reseller has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Telecom Reseller reports on Unified Communications, UCaaS, BPaaS for enterprise and SMBs. They report extensively on both customer premises based solutions such as IP-PBX as well as cloud based and hosted platforms.
Aug. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 706
Aug. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,438
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,332
Aug. 27, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,609
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 482
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 622
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 628
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,349
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,964
Aug. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,959
Aug. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,893
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 760
Aug. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 609
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 793
Aug. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 672