|By PR Newswire||
|September 5, 2014 12:00 AM EDT||
WASHINGTON, Sept. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Faced by stifling speed limits and poor options offered by ebikes, off-road biking has been excluded from the ebike revolution until now. Falco, an experienced manufacturer and a pioneer of 250W to 1500W ebike direct drive motors and propulsion systems, has launched Falco Fusion Sports Drive: A cutting-edge super-fast, ultra-light, and extremely responsive drive system that has no match in the market.
- Built Reliably and Robustly for Off-Road use with disc brake and cassette compatibility
- Super Fast - Off-Road drive assistance up to 28 mph
- Direct Power to the wheel eliminating power transfer through gears and chains
- High Torque system delivering 45 Nm of torque, enabling riders to take on uphill climbs, turns, and the toughest of off-road trail paths
- Ultra-light Fusion Sports Drive with compact design adapts to any bike and is easy to install
- Regenerative Braking allows excess energy to be put back into the battery
- Cardio Control - Fusion Sports Drive uses your heart rate monitor to automatically match your desired exercise level
- Smart Phone Control and Charger - Control and share your ride data through your smart phone without losing charge
- 50V, 400Wh Li-Ion Battery Pack allows 100+ mile range
- Integrated Power Meter allows athletes to use the drive as a training device for power training
- The tiny command console allows for power on demand, pedal-assist and regenerative braking on the fly.
Falco is offering exclusively on Kickstarter the Fusion Sports Drive for pre-order. Early backers will be able to get it for $695.
About Falco eMotors
Falco symbolizes innovation and technological leadership. Our team shares the passion of extraordinary excellence and pursuit of perfection. Precision, innovation and quality are the most prominent features of our philosophy. Unique products with a distinctive design and remarkable technical features are the result of extensive research and development. Falco components are characterized by individuality and extraordinary technical performance.
Falco's eBike systems have been developed using Falco's proprietary and patent-pending unique 5-phase brushless permanent magnet technology. The battery pack, also proprietary and designed by Falco, provides 140+ km range with advanced battery management controls and safe Li-ION technology.
Learn more about Falco at http://www.falcoemotors.com/
SOURCE Falco e-Motors
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,554
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,164
Sep. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 340
Sep. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,687
Sep. 27, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,653
Sep. 27, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,988
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 284
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,755
Sep. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,593
Sep. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 387
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,649
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,862
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,759
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,393
The many IoT deployments around the world are busy integrating smart devices and sensors into their enterprise IT infrastructures. Yet all of this technology – and there are an amazing number of choices – is of no use without the software to gather, communicate, and analyze the new data flows. Without software, there is no IT. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists will look at the protocols that communicate data and the emerging data analy...
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,692