|By Marketwired .||
|September 5, 2014 03:00 AM EDT||
NORWICH, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwired - September 05, 2014) - SessionCam, an innovator of technology for recording and understanding customer interaction on e-commerce and other high-traffic websites, has upgraded its session replay technology with several new features designed to help marketers identify and solve usability issues, improve conversion, enhance customer support, and reduce the time and cost of problem diagnosis.
The broad set of enhancements expand the set of powerful features available in the enterprise version of SessionCam, and give businesses a range of new insights into how to maximize customer engagement on their websites. Some of the new few features added in this release include:
1. Adobe Site Catalyst and Google Analytics integration. When SessionCam is coupled with other digital marketing and analytics tools, extremely powerful and useful insights can be unlocked. One of the most popular integrations is to link SessionCam with traditional web analytic applications such as Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst. The latest SessionCam release includes a new Chrome browser extension that makes it possible to play SessionCam recordings directly within the reporting console of both of these web analytic tools. Wondering why the bounce rate on your new campaign page is high? Click on the SessionCam play button to watch recordings of users that bounced to understand the possible reasons behind the behavior.
2. Heat map link analytics. Heat maps give analytics professionals a visual overview of website effectiveness by providing a detailed graphical representation of the most visited areas of any web page. SessionCam provides four types of heat map, covering every conceivable type of visitor interaction: mouse click, mouse movement, page scrolling, and browser attention. Now, heat maps also include link analytics for each link on a web page, providing useful information such as:
- Percentage of the total number of clicks on the page
- Average time to click (from page load)
- Average time to hover (from page load)
- Percentage of hovers
- Average time hovering over the link
- Hover importance (gained from the order in which users hovered over the link)
- Average hesitation (average time between a user hovering over and clicking on the link)
3. Powerful in-page search. Individual sessions can now be searched for a specific string of text that is contained within the body content or HTML code of any page. The new in-page search feature enables SessionCam users to quickly identify and view specific information to improve the usability of their website and the service provided to their customers. Examples how this feature can be used include:
- Identify, analyse and view sessions where a specific message was displayed to an online customer, and then use this information to assess and react to usability and customer service issues.
- Extract sessions that receive a specific error message and deliver these sessions to a customer service team for remarketing and outbound customer response.
- Show all customer sessions that encountered a specific error code, and see exactly what customer behavior triggered that error condition.
4. Geo filters. SessionCam already offers powerful filtering features that enable usability experts to quickly determine whether a website functions correctly for particular customers -- such as desktop versus mobile users, or smartphone versus tablet users. Now, sessions can be filtered by location, providing a new way to segment and group session recordings to compare and contrast the experience of different visitors. Geo filters are available across all areas of SessionCam, including session recordings, heat maps, conversion funnels, and across all account types. They can be used in isolation or combined with other filters.
"Our goal is to help our customers quickly identify and solve a wide variety of website usability and conversion problems. The introduction of in-page search, geo-filters, link analytics and tighter integration with the two leading analytics packages will make it easier to see where website problems occur, quantify the commercial impact of these issues, and implement remedies," said Kevin Goodings, CEO of SessionCam. "These new features all complement and extend the value enterprise clients can derive by using a session replay tool like SessionCam."
All these new features are live immediately. SessionCam offers a number of pricing plans to suit companies from small businesses to large enterprise users. SessionCam's enterprise customers include Acardia, Carphone Warehouse, Clarks, Endsleigh, Hilton, John Lewis, Sky, Talk Talk and The Post Office.
SessionCam is the most advanced session replay technology for recording customer activity on a website. Delivered as a powerful SaaS solution that complements existing analytics packages, SessionCam addresses a growing range of applications that include testing website design and usability; optimising conversion; improving customer support; and evidencing legal, compliance and regulatory controls. SessionCam enables businesses to record customer activity on a website and replay a video-like recording of the interaction that shows mouse movement, page scrolling, form-based data entry and mobile gestures in the context of the actual web page design and content for that session. SessionCam can also aggregate recorded data to generate heatmaps and analyse conversion funnels. Learn more at www.sessioncam.com, and follow SessionCam on facebook.com/sessioncam and Twitter @sessioncam.
SessionCam is a product of ServiceTick, an innovator of technologies for customer insight and the leading developer of solutions for post-call IVR surveys, web surveys, email surveys and SMS surveys in the UK. Using ServiceTick's market-leading services, companies can break down the traditional barriers between web, branch and call centres by generating immediate and actionable multichannel customer feedback. ServiceTick is privately held and located in Norwich, England, the eastern hub of the Tech City UK Corridor -- Europe's fastest-growing tech cluster. To learn more, visit www.servicetick.com.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-playbutton-937771429329.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-linkanalytics-660850632926.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-geofilter-696536741909.jpg
ZingPR for SessionCam
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Andi Mann returns to 'DevOps at Cloud Expo 2017' as Conference Chair The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. "DevOps is set to be one of the most profound disruptions to hit IT in decades," said Andi Mann. "It is a natural extension of cloud computing, and I have seen both firsthand and in independent research the fantastic results DevOps delivers. So I am excited to help the great t...
Jan. 21, 2017 07:45 AM EST Reads: 2,438
Every successful software product evolves from an idea to an enterprise system. Notably, the same way is passed by the product owner's company. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Oleg Lola, CEO of MobiDev, will provide a generalized overview of the evolution of a software product, the product owner, the needs that arise at various stages of this process, and the value brought by a software development partner to the product owner as a response to these needs.
Jan. 21, 2017 07:30 AM EST Reads: 1,290
In 2014, Amazon announced a new form of compute called Lambda. We didn't know it at the time, but this represented a fundamental shift in what we expect from cloud computing. Now, all of the major cloud computing vendors want to take part in this disruptive technology. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, John Jelinek IV, a web developer at Linux Academy, will discuss why major players like AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix, and Google Cloud Platform are all trying to sidestep VMs and containers...
Jan. 21, 2017 07:15 AM EST Reads: 928
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a client-oriented software development company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex softw...
Jan. 21, 2017 06:45 AM EST Reads: 1,946
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive ad...
Jan. 21, 2017 06:30 AM EST Reads: 1,654
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, discussed the best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Jan. 21, 2017 06:00 AM EST Reads: 2,071
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, contrasted how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He showed how the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He also demoed building immutable pipelines in the cloud ...
Jan. 21, 2017 05:30 AM EST Reads: 3,551
Choosing the right cloud for your workloads is a balancing act that can cost your organization time, money and aggravation - unless you get it right the first time. Economics, speed, performance, accessibility, administrative needs and security all play a vital role in dictating your approach to the cloud. Without knowing the right questions to ask, you could wind up paying for capacity you'll never need or underestimating the resources required to run your applications.
Jan. 21, 2017 05:00 AM EST Reads: 4,040
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Jan. 21, 2017 05:00 AM EST Reads: 3,011
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT depl...
Jan. 21, 2017 03:45 AM EST Reads: 1,988
Adding public cloud resources to an existing application can be a daunting process. The tools that you currently use to manage the software and hardware outside the cloud aren’t always the best tools to efficiently grow into the cloud. All of the major configuration management tools have cloud orchestration plugins that can be leveraged, but there are also cloud-native tools that can dramatically improve the efficiency of managing your application lifecycle. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, ...
Jan. 21, 2017 02:30 AM EST Reads: 6,121
The pace of innovation, vendor lock-in, production sustainability, cost-effectiveness, and managing risk… In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Dan Choquette, Founder of RackN, discussed how CIOs are challenged finding the balance of finding the right tools, technology and operational model that serves the business the best. He also discussed how clouds, open source software and infrastructure solutions have benefits but also drawbacks and how workload and operational portability between vendors an...
Jan. 21, 2017 02:30 AM EST Reads: 5,042
With the proliferation of both SQL and NoSQL databases, organizations can now target specific fit-for-purpose database tools for their different application needs regarding scalability, ease of use, ACID support, etc. Platform as a Service offerings make this even easier now, enabling developers to roll out their own database infrastructure in minutes with minimal management overhead. However, this same amount of flexibility also comes with the challenges of picking the right tool, on the right ...
Jan. 21, 2017 02:15 AM EST Reads: 5,365
Big Data, cloud, analytics, contextual information, wearable tech, sensors, mobility, and WebRTC: together, these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Erik Perotti, Senior Manager of New Ventures on Plantronics’ Innovation team, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it m...
Jan. 21, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 5,823
Manufacturers are embracing the Industrial Internet the same way consumers are leveraging Fitbits – to improve overall health and wellness. Both can provide consistent measurement, visibility, and suggest performance improvements customized to help reach goals. Fitbit users can view real-time data and make adjustments to increase their activity. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mark Bernardo Professional Services Leader, Americas, at GE Digital, discussed how leveraging the Industrial Internet and...
Jan. 21, 2017 01:30 AM EST Reads: 6,568