|By Marketwired .||
|September 5, 2014 03:00 AM EDT||
NORWICH, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwired - September 05, 2014) - SessionCam, an innovator of technology for recording and understanding customer interaction on e-commerce and other high-traffic websites, has upgraded its session replay technology with several new features designed to help marketers identify and solve usability issues, improve conversion, enhance customer support, and reduce the time and cost of problem diagnosis.
The broad set of enhancements expand the set of powerful features available in the enterprise version of SessionCam, and give businesses a range of new insights into how to maximize customer engagement on their websites. Some of the new few features added in this release include:
1. Adobe Site Catalyst and Google Analytics integration. When SessionCam is coupled with other digital marketing and analytics tools, extremely powerful and useful insights can be unlocked. One of the most popular integrations is to link SessionCam with traditional web analytic applications such as Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst. The latest SessionCam release includes a new Chrome browser extension that makes it possible to play SessionCam recordings directly within the reporting console of both of these web analytic tools. Wondering why the bounce rate on your new campaign page is high? Click on the SessionCam play button to watch recordings of users that bounced to understand the possible reasons behind the behavior.
2. Heat map link analytics. Heat maps give analytics professionals a visual overview of website effectiveness by providing a detailed graphical representation of the most visited areas of any web page. SessionCam provides four types of heat map, covering every conceivable type of visitor interaction: mouse click, mouse movement, page scrolling, and browser attention. Now, heat maps also include link analytics for each link on a web page, providing useful information such as:
- Percentage of the total number of clicks on the page
- Average time to click (from page load)
- Average time to hover (from page load)
- Percentage of hovers
- Average time hovering over the link
- Hover importance (gained from the order in which users hovered over the link)
- Average hesitation (average time between a user hovering over and clicking on the link)
3. Powerful in-page search. Individual sessions can now be searched for a specific string of text that is contained within the body content or HTML code of any page. The new in-page search feature enables SessionCam users to quickly identify and view specific information to improve the usability of their website and the service provided to their customers. Examples how this feature can be used include:
- Identify, analyse and view sessions where a specific message was displayed to an online customer, and then use this information to assess and react to usability and customer service issues.
- Extract sessions that receive a specific error message and deliver these sessions to a customer service team for remarketing and outbound customer response.
- Show all customer sessions that encountered a specific error code, and see exactly what customer behavior triggered that error condition.
4. Geo filters. SessionCam already offers powerful filtering features that enable usability experts to quickly determine whether a website functions correctly for particular customers -- such as desktop versus mobile users, or smartphone versus tablet users. Now, sessions can be filtered by location, providing a new way to segment and group session recordings to compare and contrast the experience of different visitors. Geo filters are available across all areas of SessionCam, including session recordings, heat maps, conversion funnels, and across all account types. They can be used in isolation or combined with other filters.
"Our goal is to help our customers quickly identify and solve a wide variety of website usability and conversion problems. The introduction of in-page search, geo-filters, link analytics and tighter integration with the two leading analytics packages will make it easier to see where website problems occur, quantify the commercial impact of these issues, and implement remedies," said Kevin Goodings, CEO of SessionCam. "These new features all complement and extend the value enterprise clients can derive by using a session replay tool like SessionCam."
All these new features are live immediately. SessionCam offers a number of pricing plans to suit companies from small businesses to large enterprise users. SessionCam's enterprise customers include Acardia, Carphone Warehouse, Clarks, Endsleigh, Hilton, John Lewis, Sky, Talk Talk and The Post Office.
SessionCam is the most advanced session replay technology for recording customer activity on a website. Delivered as a powerful SaaS solution that complements existing analytics packages, SessionCam addresses a growing range of applications that include testing website design and usability; optimising conversion; improving customer support; and evidencing legal, compliance and regulatory controls. SessionCam enables businesses to record customer activity on a website and replay a video-like recording of the interaction that shows mouse movement, page scrolling, form-based data entry and mobile gestures in the context of the actual web page design and content for that session. SessionCam can also aggregate recorded data to generate heatmaps and analyse conversion funnels. Learn more at www.sessioncam.com, and follow SessionCam on facebook.com/sessioncam and Twitter @sessioncam.
SessionCam is a product of ServiceTick, an innovator of technologies for customer insight and the leading developer of solutions for post-call IVR surveys, web surveys, email surveys and SMS surveys in the UK. Using ServiceTick's market-leading services, companies can break down the traditional barriers between web, branch and call centres by generating immediate and actionable multichannel customer feedback. ServiceTick is privately held and located in Norwich, England, the eastern hub of the Tech City UK Corridor -- Europe's fastest-growing tech cluster. To learn more, visit www.servicetick.com.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-playbutton-937771429329.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-linkanalytics-660850632926.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-geofilter-696536741909.jpg
ZingPR for SessionCam
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 2, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,065
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Dec. 2, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,373
Join Impiger for their featured webinar: ‘Cloud Computing: A Roadmap to Modern Software Delivery’ on November 10, 2016, at 12:00 pm CST. Very few companies have not experienced some impact to their IT delivery due to the evolution of cloud computing. This webinar is not about deciding whether you should entertain moving some or all of your IT to the cloud, but rather, a detailed look under the hood to help IT professionals understand how cloud adoption has evolved and what trends will impact th...
Dec. 2, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 2,436
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Dec. 2, 2016 12:11 PM EST Reads: 161
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,823
"ReadyTalk is an audio and web video conferencing provider. We've really come to embrace WebRTC as the platform for our future of technology," explained Dan Cunningham, CTO of ReadyTalk, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at WebRTC Summit at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 135
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, discussed why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and mor...
Dec. 2, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,451
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and G...
Dec. 2, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 1,844
When it comes to cloud computing, the ability to turn massive amounts of compute cores on and off on demand sounds attractive to IT staff, who need to manage peaks and valleys in user activity. With cloud bursting, the majority of the data can stay on premises while tapping into compute from public cloud providers, reducing risk and minimizing need to move large files. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Scott Jeschonek, Director of Product Management at Avere Systems, discussed the IT and busin...
Dec. 2, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 3,737
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 2, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 394
"Qosmos has launched L7Viewer, a network traffic analysis tool, so it analyzes all the traffic between the virtual machine and the data center and the virtual machine and the external world," stated Sebastien Synold, Product Line Manager at Qosmos, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 393
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 1,591
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, discussed the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Dec. 2, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 1,897
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:15 AM EST Reads: 2,022
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, discussed key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the age ...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,070