|By Marketwired .||
|September 5, 2014 03:00 AM EDT||
NORWICH, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwired - September 05, 2014) - SessionCam, an innovator of technology for recording and understanding customer interaction on e-commerce and other high-traffic websites, has upgraded its session replay technology with several new features designed to help marketers identify and solve usability issues, improve conversion, enhance customer support, and reduce the time and cost of problem diagnosis.
The broad set of enhancements expand the set of powerful features available in the enterprise version of SessionCam, and give businesses a range of new insights into how to maximize customer engagement on their websites. Some of the new few features added in this release include:
1. Adobe Site Catalyst and Google Analytics integration. When SessionCam is coupled with other digital marketing and analytics tools, extremely powerful and useful insights can be unlocked. One of the most popular integrations is to link SessionCam with traditional web analytic applications such as Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst. The latest SessionCam release includes a new Chrome browser extension that makes it possible to play SessionCam recordings directly within the reporting console of both of these web analytic tools. Wondering why the bounce rate on your new campaign page is high? Click on the SessionCam play button to watch recordings of users that bounced to understand the possible reasons behind the behavior.
2. Heat map link analytics. Heat maps give analytics professionals a visual overview of website effectiveness by providing a detailed graphical representation of the most visited areas of any web page. SessionCam provides four types of heat map, covering every conceivable type of visitor interaction: mouse click, mouse movement, page scrolling, and browser attention. Now, heat maps also include link analytics for each link on a web page, providing useful information such as:
- Percentage of the total number of clicks on the page
- Average time to click (from page load)
- Average time to hover (from page load)
- Percentage of hovers
- Average time hovering over the link
- Hover importance (gained from the order in which users hovered over the link)
- Average hesitation (average time between a user hovering over and clicking on the link)
3. Powerful in-page search. Individual sessions can now be searched for a specific string of text that is contained within the body content or HTML code of any page. The new in-page search feature enables SessionCam users to quickly identify and view specific information to improve the usability of their website and the service provided to their customers. Examples how this feature can be used include:
- Identify, analyse and view sessions where a specific message was displayed to an online customer, and then use this information to assess and react to usability and customer service issues.
- Extract sessions that receive a specific error message and deliver these sessions to a customer service team for remarketing and outbound customer response.
- Show all customer sessions that encountered a specific error code, and see exactly what customer behavior triggered that error condition.
4. Geo filters. SessionCam already offers powerful filtering features that enable usability experts to quickly determine whether a website functions correctly for particular customers -- such as desktop versus mobile users, or smartphone versus tablet users. Now, sessions can be filtered by location, providing a new way to segment and group session recordings to compare and contrast the experience of different visitors. Geo filters are available across all areas of SessionCam, including session recordings, heat maps, conversion funnels, and across all account types. They can be used in isolation or combined with other filters.
"Our goal is to help our customers quickly identify and solve a wide variety of website usability and conversion problems. The introduction of in-page search, geo-filters, link analytics and tighter integration with the two leading analytics packages will make it easier to see where website problems occur, quantify the commercial impact of these issues, and implement remedies," said Kevin Goodings, CEO of SessionCam. "These new features all complement and extend the value enterprise clients can derive by using a session replay tool like SessionCam."
All these new features are live immediately. SessionCam offers a number of pricing plans to suit companies from small businesses to large enterprise users. SessionCam's enterprise customers include Acardia, Carphone Warehouse, Clarks, Endsleigh, Hilton, John Lewis, Sky, Talk Talk and The Post Office.
SessionCam is the most advanced session replay technology for recording customer activity on a website. Delivered as a powerful SaaS solution that complements existing analytics packages, SessionCam addresses a growing range of applications that include testing website design and usability; optimising conversion; improving customer support; and evidencing legal, compliance and regulatory controls. SessionCam enables businesses to record customer activity on a website and replay a video-like recording of the interaction that shows mouse movement, page scrolling, form-based data entry and mobile gestures in the context of the actual web page design and content for that session. SessionCam can also aggregate recorded data to generate heatmaps and analyse conversion funnels. Learn more at www.sessioncam.com, and follow SessionCam on facebook.com/sessioncam and Twitter @sessioncam.
SessionCam is a product of ServiceTick, an innovator of technologies for customer insight and the leading developer of solutions for post-call IVR surveys, web surveys, email surveys and SMS surveys in the UK. Using ServiceTick's market-leading services, companies can break down the traditional barriers between web, branch and call centres by generating immediate and actionable multichannel customer feedback. ServiceTick is privately held and located in Norwich, England, the eastern hub of the Tech City UK Corridor -- Europe's fastest-growing tech cluster. To learn more, visit www.servicetick.com.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-playbutton-937771429329.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-linkanalytics-660850632926.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-geofilter-696536741909.jpg
ZingPR for SessionCam
Overgrown applications have given way to modular applications, driven by the need to break larger problems into smaller problems. Similarly large monolithic development processes have been forced to be broken into smaller agile development cycles. Looking at trends in software development, microservices architectures meet the same demands. Additional benefits of microservices architectures are compartmentalization and a limited impact of service failure versus a complete software malfunction. ...
Jun. 30, 2015 01:56 PM EDT
Internet of Things is moving from being a hype to a reality. Experts estimate that internet connected cars will grow to 152 million, while over 100 million internet connected wireless light bulbs and lamps will be operational by 2020. These and many other intriguing statistics highlight the importance of Internet powered devices and how market penetration is going to multiply many times over in the next few years.
Jun. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,899
Internet of Things (IoT) will be a hybrid ecosystem of diverse devices and sensors collaborating with operational and enterprise systems to create the next big application. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Bramh Gupta, founder and CEO of robomq.io, and Fred Yatzeck, principal architect leading product development at robomq.io, discussed how choosing the right middleware and integration strategy from the get-go will enable IoT solution developers to adapt and grow with the industry, while at th...
Jun. 30, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,775
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and Containers together help companies to achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of...
Jun. 30, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,035
Malicious agents are moving faster than the speed of business. Even more worrisome, most companies are relying on legacy approaches to security that are no longer capable of meeting current threats. In the modern cloud, threat diversity is rapidly expanding, necessitating more sophisticated security protocols than those used in the past or in desktop environments. Yet companies are falling for cloud security myths that were truths at one time but have evolved out of existence.
Jun. 30, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,983
The cloud has transformed how we think about software quality. Instead of preventing failures, we must focus on automatic recovery from failure. In other words, resilience trumps traditional quality measures. Continuous delivery models further squeeze traditional notions of quality. Remember the venerable project management Iron Triangle? Among time, scope, and cost, you can only fix two or quality will suffer. Only in today's DevOps world, continuous testing, integration, and deployment upend...
Jun. 30, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,766
The time is ripe for high speed resilient software defined storage solutions with unlimited scalability. ISS has been working with the leading open source projects and developed a commercial high performance solution that is able to grow forever without performance limitations. In his session at Cloud Expo, Alex Gorbachev, President of Intelligent Systems Services Inc., shared foundation principles of Ceph architecture, as well as the design to deliver this storage to traditional SAN storage co...
Jun. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,837
To many people, IoT is a buzzword whose value is not understood. Many people think IoT is all about wearables and home automation. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Kavis, Vice President & Principal Cloud Architect at Cloud Technology Partners, discussed some incredible game-changing use cases and how they are transforming industries like agriculture, manufacturing, health care, and smart cities. He will discuss cool technologies like smart dust, robotics, smart labels, and much more. Prepare...
Jun. 30, 2015 10:20 AM EDT Reads: 398
"We provide a web application framework for building really sophisticated web applications that run on a browser without any installation need so we get used for biotech, defense, and banking applications," noted Charles Kendrick, CTO and Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit (http://DevOpsSummit.SYS-CON.com), held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York
Jun. 30, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 757
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed this very serious issue of pro...
Jun. 30, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 788
"Plutora provides release and testing environment capabilities to the enterprise," explained Dalibor Siroky, Director and Co-founder of Plutora, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jun. 30, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 763
SYS-CON Events announced today that JFrog, maker of Artifactory, the popular Binary Repository Manager, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based in California, Israel and France, founded by longtime field-experts, JFrog, creator of Artifactory and Bintray, has provided the market with the first Binary Repository solution and a software distribution social platform.
Jun. 30, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 737
"We got started as search consultants. On the services side of the business we have help organizations save time and save money when they hit issues that everyone more or less hits when their data grows," noted Otis Gospodnetić, Founder of Sematext, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @DevOpsSummit, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jun. 30, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 690
Discussions about cloud computing are evolving into discussions about enterprise IT in general. As enterprises increasingly migrate toward their own unique clouds, new issues such as the use of containers and microservices emerge to keep things interesting. In this Power Panel at 16th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed the state of cloud computing today, and what enterprise IT professionals need to know about how the latest topics and trends affect t...
Jun. 30, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 966
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Jun. 30, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,352