|By Marketwired .||
|September 5, 2014 03:00 AM EDT||
NORWICH, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwired - September 05, 2014) - SessionCam, an innovator of technology for recording and understanding customer interaction on e-commerce and other high-traffic websites, has upgraded its session replay technology with several new features designed to help marketers identify and solve usability issues, improve conversion, enhance customer support, and reduce the time and cost of problem diagnosis.
The broad set of enhancements expand the set of powerful features available in the enterprise version of SessionCam, and give businesses a range of new insights into how to maximize customer engagement on their websites. Some of the new few features added in this release include:
1. Adobe Site Catalyst and Google Analytics integration. When SessionCam is coupled with other digital marketing and analytics tools, extremely powerful and useful insights can be unlocked. One of the most popular integrations is to link SessionCam with traditional web analytic applications such as Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst. The latest SessionCam release includes a new Chrome browser extension that makes it possible to play SessionCam recordings directly within the reporting console of both of these web analytic tools. Wondering why the bounce rate on your new campaign page is high? Click on the SessionCam play button to watch recordings of users that bounced to understand the possible reasons behind the behavior.
2. Heat map link analytics. Heat maps give analytics professionals a visual overview of website effectiveness by providing a detailed graphical representation of the most visited areas of any web page. SessionCam provides four types of heat map, covering every conceivable type of visitor interaction: mouse click, mouse movement, page scrolling, and browser attention. Now, heat maps also include link analytics for each link on a web page, providing useful information such as:
- Percentage of the total number of clicks on the page
- Average time to click (from page load)
- Average time to hover (from page load)
- Percentage of hovers
- Average time hovering over the link
- Hover importance (gained from the order in which users hovered over the link)
- Average hesitation (average time between a user hovering over and clicking on the link)
3. Powerful in-page search. Individual sessions can now be searched for a specific string of text that is contained within the body content or HTML code of any page. The new in-page search feature enables SessionCam users to quickly identify and view specific information to improve the usability of their website and the service provided to their customers. Examples how this feature can be used include:
- Identify, analyse and view sessions where a specific message was displayed to an online customer, and then use this information to assess and react to usability and customer service issues.
- Extract sessions that receive a specific error message and deliver these sessions to a customer service team for remarketing and outbound customer response.
- Show all customer sessions that encountered a specific error code, and see exactly what customer behavior triggered that error condition.
4. Geo filters. SessionCam already offers powerful filtering features that enable usability experts to quickly determine whether a website functions correctly for particular customers -- such as desktop versus mobile users, or smartphone versus tablet users. Now, sessions can be filtered by location, providing a new way to segment and group session recordings to compare and contrast the experience of different visitors. Geo filters are available across all areas of SessionCam, including session recordings, heat maps, conversion funnels, and across all account types. They can be used in isolation or combined with other filters.
"Our goal is to help our customers quickly identify and solve a wide variety of website usability and conversion problems. The introduction of in-page search, geo-filters, link analytics and tighter integration with the two leading analytics packages will make it easier to see where website problems occur, quantify the commercial impact of these issues, and implement remedies," said Kevin Goodings, CEO of SessionCam. "These new features all complement and extend the value enterprise clients can derive by using a session replay tool like SessionCam."
All these new features are live immediately. SessionCam offers a number of pricing plans to suit companies from small businesses to large enterprise users. SessionCam's enterprise customers include Acardia, Carphone Warehouse, Clarks, Endsleigh, Hilton, John Lewis, Sky, Talk Talk and The Post Office.
SessionCam is the most advanced session replay technology for recording customer activity on a website. Delivered as a powerful SaaS solution that complements existing analytics packages, SessionCam addresses a growing range of applications that include testing website design and usability; optimising conversion; improving customer support; and evidencing legal, compliance and regulatory controls. SessionCam enables businesses to record customer activity on a website and replay a video-like recording of the interaction that shows mouse movement, page scrolling, form-based data entry and mobile gestures in the context of the actual web page design and content for that session. SessionCam can also aggregate recorded data to generate heatmaps and analyse conversion funnels. Learn more at www.sessioncam.com, and follow SessionCam on facebook.com/sessioncam and Twitter @sessioncam.
SessionCam is a product of ServiceTick, an innovator of technologies for customer insight and the leading developer of solutions for post-call IVR surveys, web surveys, email surveys and SMS surveys in the UK. Using ServiceTick's market-leading services, companies can break down the traditional barriers between web, branch and call centres by generating immediate and actionable multichannel customer feedback. ServiceTick is privately held and located in Norwich, England, the eastern hub of the Tech City UK Corridor -- Europe's fastest-growing tech cluster. To learn more, visit www.servicetick.com.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-playbutton-937771429329.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-linkanalytics-660850632926.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2014/9/4/11G021066/Images/sessioncam-geofilter-696536741909.jpg
ZingPR for SessionCam
Apache Hadoop is a key technology for gaining business insights from your Big Data, but the penetration into enterprises is shockingly low. In fact, Apache Hadoop and Big Data proponents recognize that this technology has not yet achieved its game-changing business potential. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, John Mertic, director of program management for ODPi at The Linux Foundation, will explain why this is, how we can work together as an open data community to increase adoption, and the i...
Oct. 25, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,931
Effectively SMBs and government programs must address compounded regulatory compliance requirements. The most recent are Controlled Unclassified Information and the EU’s GDPR have Board Level implications. Managing sensitive data protection will likely result in acquisition criteria, demonstration requests and new requirements. Developers, as part of the pre-planning process and the associated supply chain, could benefit from updating their code libraries and design by incorporating changes.
Oct. 25, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,709
By now most people have either created their configuration management solution or are just embarking on this journey. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Marco Ceppi, a DevOps Engineer working at Canonical, will discuss how to take configuration management to the next level with modelling and orchestration. He will also discuss how and why people are moving from a machine-centric view to a service/application-oriented view of deployments, and how you can leverage the knowledge a...
Oct. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,896
operations aren’t merging to become one discipline. Nor is operations simply going away. Rather, DevOps is leading software development and operations – together with other practices such as security – to collaborate and coexist with less overhead and conflict than in the past. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Gordon Haff, Red Hat Technology Evangelist, will discuss what modern operational practices look like in a world in which applications are more loosely coupled, are deve...
Oct. 25, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,785
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Oct. 25, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,367
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Nick Son, Vice President of Cyber Risk & Public Sector at Coalfire, will discuss the latest information on the FedRAMP Program. Topics will cover: FedRAMP Readiness Assessment Report (RAR). This new process is designed to streamline and accelerate the FedRAMP process from the traditional timeline by initially focusing on technical capability instead of documentation preparedness. FedRAMP for High-impact level systems. Early in 2016 FedRAMP officially publishe...
Oct. 25, 2016 09:42 AM EDT Reads: 114
What are the successful IoT innovations from emerging markets? What are the unique challenges and opportunities from these markets? How did the constraints in connectivity among others lead to groundbreaking insights? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Carmen Feliciano, a Principal at AMDG, will answer all these questions and share how you can apply IoT best practices and frameworks from the emerging markets to your own business.
Oct. 25, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,584
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 25, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,064
Security, data privacy, reliability, and regulatory compliance are critical factors when evaluating whether to move business applications from in-house, client-hosted environments to a cloud platform. Quality assurance plays a vital role in ensuring that the appropriate level of risk assessment, verification, and validation takes place to ensure business continuity during the migration to a new cloud platform.
Oct. 25, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,946
DevOps is speeding towards the IT world like a freight train and the hype around it is deafening. There is no reason to be afraid of this change as it is the natural reaction to the agile movement that revolutionized development just a few years ago. By definition, DevOps is the natural alignment of IT performance to business profitability. The relevance of this has yet to be quantified but it has been suggested that the route to the CEO’s chair will come from the IT leaders that successfully ma...
Oct. 25, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 16,496
In his session at Cloud Expo, Robert Cohen, an economist and senior fellow at the Economic Strategy Institute, will provide economic scenarios that describe how the rapid adoption of software-defined everything including cloud services, SDDC and open networking will change GDP, industry growth, productivity and jobs. This session will also include a drill down for several industries such as finance, social media, cloud service providers and pharmaceuticals.
Oct. 25, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,996
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining sensor...
Oct. 25, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 894
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to impr...
Oct. 25, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,739
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Oct. 25, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,910
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, will draw together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established ...
Oct. 25, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,400