|By PR Newswire||
|September 5, 2014 03:01 AM EDT||
OAKS, Pa., Sept. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Philly Brick Fest comes to the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center September in Oaks, PA 12 – 14, 2014. Get inspired, educated, and entertained with LEGO bricks! Play with huge attractions built to set your imagination free and witness mind-blowing creations made entirely of this timeless toy at Brick Fest.
Participate at these hands-on building attractions and shop the largest variety of LEGO-themed merchandise under one roof!
- Brick Fest Derby: Build and race your custom built LEGO derby car down one of our 35-foot long timed tracks!
- Inspiration Stations: Add to existing LEGO cities and make them your own by building custom creations.
- Video Game Arena: Have a favorite LEGO video game? Come challenge your family or make new friends in the Brick Fest Gaming Arena playing your favorite LEGO title head to head.
- YouTube Celebrities: Meet popular YouTube LEGO show hosts from The Brick Show, Your Creative Friends (YCF), and more!
- Mini Golf: A miniature golf course built to inspire! Take your game to the next level on the Brick-Links.
- Brick Fest Theater & Trivia: See LEGO brick films and animated on the internet and participate in LEGO trivia all while taking a break from what will be an overwhelming amount of awesome!
- Mosaics: Using a colorful variety of 1x1 LEGO bricks, build a piece of art to proudly display for other attendees.
- The Brick Zone: The Brick Zone is where imaginations run wild. Freely build anything and let that creativity shine while being surrounded by thousands of LEGO bricks of every shape and size.
- Shopping: Find new, vintage, rare, and custom LEGO sets and merchandise from one of the many vendors in attendance.
Advance ticket purchase guarantees entry into the event!
Additional Dates: Maryland State Fairgrounds, Timonium, MD (Sept. 19 – 21), Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, OH (October 17 – 10), Palm Beach Convention Center, West Palm Beach, FL (December 5 – 7).
Learn With Bricks LLC is not associated with the LEGO® Group of Companies and is the independent producer of Brick Fest Live. Philly Brick Fest® is a Registered Trademark of Learn With Bricks LLC LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO® Group. © 2014 Learn With Bricks LLC.
Video - http://youtu.be/Nhh638fbnvw
SOURCE Brick Fest Live
Aug. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 376
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,043
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 873
Aug. 30, 2016 09:08 AM EDT Reads: 173
Aug. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 906
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,462
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Aug. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 514
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,861
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,248
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,053
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,360
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,942
Aug. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,678
Aug. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,496
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,453