|By PR Newswire||
|September 5, 2014 03:01 AM EDT||
OAKS, Pa., Sept. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Philly Brick Fest comes to the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center September in Oaks, PA 12 – 14, 2014. Get inspired, educated, and entertained with LEGO bricks! Play with huge attractions built to set your imagination free and witness mind-blowing creations made entirely of this timeless toy at Brick Fest.
Participate at these hands-on building attractions and shop the largest variety of LEGO-themed merchandise under one roof!
- Brick Fest Derby: Build and race your custom built LEGO derby car down one of our 35-foot long timed tracks!
- Inspiration Stations: Add to existing LEGO cities and make them your own by building custom creations.
- Video Game Arena: Have a favorite LEGO video game? Come challenge your family or make new friends in the Brick Fest Gaming Arena playing your favorite LEGO title head to head.
- YouTube Celebrities: Meet popular YouTube LEGO show hosts from The Brick Show, Your Creative Friends (YCF), and more!
- Mini Golf: A miniature golf course built to inspire! Take your game to the next level on the Brick-Links.
- Brick Fest Theater & Trivia: See LEGO brick films and animated on the internet and participate in LEGO trivia all while taking a break from what will be an overwhelming amount of awesome!
- Mosaics: Using a colorful variety of 1x1 LEGO bricks, build a piece of art to proudly display for other attendees.
- The Brick Zone: The Brick Zone is where imaginations run wild. Freely build anything and let that creativity shine while being surrounded by thousands of LEGO bricks of every shape and size.
- Shopping: Find new, vintage, rare, and custom LEGO sets and merchandise from one of the many vendors in attendance.
Advance ticket purchase guarantees entry into the event!
Additional Dates: Maryland State Fairgrounds, Timonium, MD (Sept. 19 – 21), Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, OH (October 17 – 10), Palm Beach Convention Center, West Palm Beach, FL (December 5 – 7).
Learn With Bricks LLC is not associated with the LEGO® Group of Companies and is the independent producer of Brick Fest Live. Philly Brick Fest® is a Registered Trademark of Learn With Bricks LLC LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO® Group. © 2014 Learn With Bricks LLC.
Video - http://youtu.be/Nhh638fbnvw
SOURCE Brick Fest Live
In today's uber-connected, consumer-centric, cloud-enabled, insights-driven, multi-device, global world, the focus of solutions has shifted from the product that is sold to the person who is buying the product or service. Enterprises have rebranded their business around the consumers of their products. The buyer is the person and the focus is not on the offering. The person is connected through multiple devices, wearables, at home, on the road, and in multiple locations, sometimes simultaneously...
Jul. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 620
Jul. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,136
Jul. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,537
Jul. 25, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,308
Jul. 25, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,011
Jul. 25, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,023
Jul. 25, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,513
Jul. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,299
Jul. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,677
Jul. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,920
Jul. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,942
Jul. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,502
Jul. 25, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,934
Jul. 25, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 242
Jul. 25, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,917