|By Business Wire||
|September 5, 2014 07:16 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrxr93/mobile_payments) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Payments: Only If Relevant and Useful" report to their offering.
New Survey Finds 2 In 5 Consumers Are Interested In Wearable Technology, 50% Of Them For Making Payments
This Report from the CustomerMonitor Survey Series reveals that 38% of US adults, especially young adults (62%), are interested in wearable technology devices with a mobile interface that enables various activities, which may include making payments or mobile banking. (These devices typically cost $100 or more.) When asked to rate the importance of 11 features to include on such a device, 50% of respondents interested in wearable technology considered mobile banking and, separately, making payments to be important.
Consumers are expressing growing interest in a wide variety of mobile payments in 2014 as they begin using mobile banking and more retailers provide mobile apps for payments. 'Mobile Payments: Only If Relevant and Useful' reveals mobile payments is of growing interest and use as 43% of US consumers surveyed have tried mobile payments, up from 31% in 2013.
Highlights of this report include:
- Year-over-year trends in smartphone and tablet ownership by screen size
- Year-over-year trends in use and interest in various methods of in-store and online mobile payments and mobile payment acceptance methods
- Demographics of mobile users and mobile payment users and satisfaction with operability of mobile phones
- Challenges to mobile payment adoption, and confidence in security and reliability
- Use of passwords or other types of security codes on smartphones and tablets
- Shifts in use and delivery methods for six types of financial alerts
- Shifts in use and interest in e-couponing, e-receipting, and apps for coupon and receipt storage and management
- Use, interest, format, and importance of features for wearable technology including payments, mobile banking, and money transfers
Key Topics Covered:
- An Evolving Mobile User Landscape
- Mobile Use and Satisfaction
- Mobile Payments: Use, Attitude, and Opportunity
- Conclusions and Strategic Implications
- Appendix: Mobile Payments Module from 2014 Survey Questionnaire
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrxr93/mobile_payments
Feb. 26, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 483
Feb. 26, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 6,361
Feb. 26, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,985
Feb. 26, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 6,672
Feb. 26, 2017 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,754
Feb. 26, 2017 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,304
Feb. 26, 2017 11:00 AM EST Reads: 4,075
Feb. 26, 2017 10:45 AM EST Reads: 8,106
Feb. 26, 2017 10:30 AM EST Reads: 2,392
Addteq is one of the top 10 Platinum Atlassian Experts who specialize in DevOps, custom and continuous integration, automation, plugin development, and consulting for midsize and global firms. Addteq firmly believes that automation is essential for successful software releases. Addteq centers its products and services around this fundamentally unique approach to delivering complete software release management solutions. With a combination of Addteq's services and our extensive list of partners,...
Feb. 26, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 821
Feb. 26, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 2,414
Feb. 26, 2017 10:15 AM EST Reads: 1,458
Tricky charts and visually deceptive graphs often make a case for the impact IT performance has on business. The debate isn't around the obvious; of course, IT performance metrics like website load time influence business metrics such as conversions and revenue. Rather, this presentation will explore various data analysis concepts to understand how, and how not to, assert such correlations. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Sys...
Feb. 26, 2017 09:45 AM EST Reads: 2,035
In recent years, containers have taken the world by storm. Companies of all sizes and industries have realized the massive benefits of containers, such as unprecedented mobility, higher hardware utilization, and increased flexibility and agility; however, many containers today are non-persistent. Containers without persistence miss out on many benefits, and in many cases simply pass the responsibility of persistence onto other infrastructure, adding additional complexity.
Feb. 26, 2017 09:30 AM EST Reads: 1,527
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his Day 2 Keynote at @ThingsExpo, Henrik Kenani Dahlgren, Portfolio Marketing Manager at Ericsson, discussed how to plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change the...
Feb. 26, 2017 09:15 AM EST Reads: 5,472