|By Business Wire||
|September 5, 2014 07:32 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x748vx/next_generation) has announced the addition of the "Next Generation E911 (NG911) Market Insight " report to their offering.
In contrast to the legacy voice-centric' E911 network, Next Generation 911 (NG911) will support a more diverse set of IP-based communications including text, data, photos, and video exchanges that will enhance the speed, accuracy, and preparation of first respondents.
This insight analyzes NG911 market metrics, the competitive environment, and the value chain which consists of ESI net components, system integration, the IP Network, geographic information system (GIS), and customer premise equipment (CPE).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary: Defining Next Generation NG911
- Executive Summary: Evolution From Feature Phones to Smartphones Drive Evolving Needs for E911
- Executive Summary: Key Findings
2. Next Generation 911 Value Chain
- Who are the Leading Solution Providers of NG911?
- Next Generation 911 Value Chain: Key Market Participants
3. Forecast Assumptions and Methodology
- NG911 Market Forecasts (US 2012-2020)
- Key Components of the Emergency Services IP Network
- The ESInet Ecosystem: Leading Market Participants
- ESInet Software Market Forecasts (US 2012-2020)
- CPE Market Forecasts (US 2012-2020)
- The Last Word: A Win-Win for All Stakeholders
4. Value Proposition: Future of Your Company & Career
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x748vx/next_generation
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,791
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,738
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,916
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,597
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,714
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,026
Sep. 27, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,721
Sep. 27, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,725
Sep. 27, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,289
Sep. 27, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,848
Sep. 27, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,997
Sep. 27, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,632
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,541
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,048
SYS-CON Events announced today that Tintri Inc., a leading producer of VM-aware storage (VAS) for virtualization and cloud environments, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Tintri VM-aware storage is the simplest for virtualized applications and cloud. Organizations including GE, Toyota, United Healthcare, NASA and 6 of the Fortune 15 have said “No to LUNs.” With Tintri they mana...
Sep. 26, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,755