|By Business Wire||
|September 22, 2016 10:48 AM EDT|
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Software Industry in Asia Pacific - Forecast, Opportunities & Trends 2015-2020" report to their offering.
The software industry in Asia Pacific is led by growth from the markets of China and India. Japan and South Korea are other significant software markets in the region. The market has been growing strongly in recent years and is expected to accelerate further by the end of 2020. However, the industry continues to be plagued by piracy challenges.
The report covers the following:
- An industry definition.
- Analysis of the global market for software through an industry overview, industry growth analysis and an industry segmentation through industry segments as well as a geographic segmentation.
- Analysis of the Asia Pacific software industry through a Porter's Five Forces analysis. The analysis looks at buyer power, supplier power, competitive rivalry, threat of new entrants and threat of substitutes.
- Analysis of key markets in the Asia Pacific software industry through an industry overview, industry growth, industry segmentation and an industry forecast till 2020. Key Asia Pacific markets analyzed include Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore and South Korea.
Forecast of the Asia Pacific software industry up to 2020.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Infosys Limited
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Neusoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Symantec Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition
3. Global Software Industry
4. Software Market In Asia Pacific
5. Software Industry In Asia Pacific: Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
6. Analysis Of Key Software Markets
7. Asia Pacific Software Industry: Forecast
8. Major Industry Players
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/97nh34/software_industry
Sep. 29, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 388
Sep. 29, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,203
Sep. 29, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,437
Sep. 29, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 624
Sep. 29, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,691
Sep. 29, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,791
Sep. 29, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,161
Sep. 29, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,451
Sep. 29, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,139
Sep. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,710
Sep. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,686
Sep. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,089
Sep. 29, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,733
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. Commvault can ensure protection, access and E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Part...
Sep. 29, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,943
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Sep. 29, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,489